Best weapon in midgard?

V

vofflujarnid

Was just wondering if anyone has got or has seen this weapon:
http://camelot.allakhazam.com/item.html?citem=10362

I've never seen it before was just wondering if this is the best melee weapon in midgard since it has 5.8 speed.

Was also checking on some site lc9.library something and it said this weapon has best damage output — higher than Agmundr's Foe Slayer. Of course it depends on what styles you use though.

Any thoughts ?

K

Kindar

The weapon you refer to is a Dragon item, but only added in 1.65..so Europe servers don't have it yet. Best spd weapon is Agmunders Foe Slayer of what i know, since it have spd 5.7.

But as most people say, then quicker speed is more damage. I gotta hate when someone block/evade/parry my DSGA cause of its speed. Its powerful thou when hitting people in the back or when they are stunned.

S

Shagrat

i'm the best weapon midgards got, you've just not realised it yet. :)

P

piggeman

I got a pretty "good" weapon. Well .. atleast the proc.

Pom 5, dur 10 min. ^^

pwns on BD.

B

boogyman

Ye Piggeman, its fun to see you hitting mmg doors for ~5 mins to proc it :D

K

Kindar

Originally posted by piggeman
I got a pretty "good" weapon. Well .. atleast the proc.

Pom 5, dur 10 min. ^^

pwns on BD.

A good weapon yes, but no longer gainable of what i know since its an event weapon.

A

Archeon

Speaking of event items, whatever happened to those /assist groups based arround the -26% melee resist debuffs they had? As i recall the GoA even items were going to ruin the game.

Oh, and to keep it relevent. Yeah it probably will be one of the best Mid 2h weapons for frontloading damage. Watch this space though, in Mythics exciting new patch (due Summer 2005: Working Title: Trails of Mars Coloney 203) there are rumoured to be laser hammers with a swing speed of 130.8!! Thats right, it takes an entire minute to swing the fucking thing. But man the damage! :D

K

Kindar

Originally posted by Archeon

Oh, and to keep it relevent. Yeah it probably will be one of the best Mid 2h weapons for frontloading damage. Watch this space though, in Mythics exciting new patch (due Summer 2005: Working Title: Trails of Mars Coloney 203) there are rumoured to be laser hammers with a swing speed of 130.8!! Thats right, it takes an entire minute to swing the fucking thing. But man the damage! :D

Now thats the last weapon to get...just imagine fumble >_<

V

Vodor

Someone in NP has the crush debuff hammer i think, of the greeve i dunno, still got my event vest tho

Poon

A

angrykid

ich weiss who has dass greave!
arse proc, don't work, sucky weapon, nice glow, sucky speed, lousy dmg output.

Now go to bed guys and girls.. way past bedtime.

U

uglymug

Originally posted by Shagrat
i'm the best weapon midgards got, you've just not realised it yet. :)
we have shaggy ... it's just ...we're still looking for a catapult big enough to launch you into Castle Sauvage

K

Kallio

Cant wait to get those new dragon weapons, they seem to be so cool :D

D

duact

selling dragon axe for 5p on alb/pry if anyone intrested :)

Users who are viewing this thread