Lost

Yaka

Part of the furniture
sawyer act is fake, sure he does dodgy things and smirks alot but the fact jack gave him the gun and not the other 2 tells us some thing. as for the security system it looked like more like a cleaver trap type job but its confusing he see blurry movement with smoke but lock defo saw some thing huge in the earlier eps. but the others showing up as redkneck type pirates blows alot of theries about lost out of the water i was hoping theyd be freeky or somat

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
The rednecks were a let down. It would have been soo much better if the blip on the radar came closer and closer, but they couldn't see anything. Finally the blip is on top of them but there's still no visiual contact, then Walt is lifted up into the air by some invisible force and carried away(add lots of screaming/confusion/freaking out).

So who are the rednecks/others?
They could be 'survivours' from the Black Rock, hence why Danielle calls them the 'others', or they may be the rest of her team who were 'possessed' or changed somehow - reason for her to call them the 'others' + the fact that the rednecks had a gun and modern patrol boat.

None of it explains how they can whisper the way they did. I suspect there may be another group of beings on the island.

The swarm looks like it was slamming into the ground and uprooting trees? There's a sound like some big machine at work too.

Also when Locke was loosing his legs, he knew he had to fulfill his dream(find the plane and send Boon to his death).

Even in the next series, it will probably be 5 episodes before someone goes down the hatch. Another two episodes before you see him again, and three more episodes before he find an empty cavern :p

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Anyone have a date for the next series? I heard everything from september to januari.....

Yaka

Part of the furniture
they saying september and i think have already started filming, not too sure tho

Dr_Weasel

One of Freddy's beloved
For those wanting to see a Season 2 trailer go to this link then click on the row numbers at the bottom of the chart that correspond to Hurleys lotto numbers, EG 4,8,15,16,23,42. The trailer should then load.

Its definatly posing a few new questions about the direction of the series....

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Some very interesting things on the site that was spawned off your link, Weasel. On the message board, someone suggests that the evul numbers could be lat/long coordinates. The numbers being 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42. Type in 4.815 162.342 in to google maps and you get nothing. However, switch to satellite imaging mode and zoom out all the way - woop, there's Australia. zoom in slowly, slowly, slowly and slap bang in the middle is a very small island :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
*waits for people to visit island*

Dr_Weasel

One of Freddy's beloved
Im getting "All flights cancelled" on that page now instead of a seating chart...

for those that are interested, the trailer didnt particularly show much except some blurry images of people running away from something and screaming. However, the thing that peaked my interested was the text that they were displaying. It said something like "In the new series they discover that they were not the survivors they thought they were". It then proceeded with a number of subsequent images to enlarge the word "NOT".

I thought it interesting because of the episode where Boone made it to the drug smugglers plane and had that brief radio conversaion before the plane fell. The person on the other end of the radio said "No, We are the survivors of flight 815!". I wondered at the time if this was actually the people from the missing tale section of the plane as the black woman (I forget her name) has always insisted that her husband who was in the missing section is still alive....

nath

Fledgling Freddie
However, the guy on the other end of the radio sounded an awful lot like boone

Dr_Weasel

One of Freddy's beloved
I agree, however, did you catch the recap episode after episode 20? They changed the audio on that episode to make it clearer what was said as previosuly there was some confusion over "There were no survivors" and "We are the survivors". With the audio on the recap it is obviously not Boone on the other end. The first time around though it did sound like him.

Chilly

Balls of steel
arghgh, I feel like playing Myst now!

hehe theres a good comment in the HTML for that page:
Code:
<!--
I would like to inform my financial institutions that I will be late making my September mortgage payment as I am STRANDED ON A FRIGGIN' ISLAND IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!  
Please have the Government send a search team immediately.  OR don't.  Shouldn't all the taxes I pay cover an expense like that?
-->

Padwah

Fledgling Freddie
And on the home page of the same website you'll find (http://www.oceanic-air.com/): If anyone should find this message, please get word I'm alive and stranded on an island somewhere in the South Pacific. Please send help soon. Things are bad. And they're getting worse... and on the track flight page (http://www.oceanic-air.com/trackresults.htm): If you are reading this note PLEASE get word to my wife that her husband survived the crash of Oceanic Flight #815 along with 47 others. Darling, I miss you so much and dream of the day I can see your face again. The very thought of that day is all that keeps me going here. Please don’t forget me!

Chilly

Balls of steel
so that site is a complete con then? its not a real air line?

Dr_Weasel

One of Freddy's beloved
Oceanic is a fictional airline. The Likes of American Airlines wouldnt be happy to see images of their planes crashing being portrayed on tv.

The copyright in the bottom left of the website is for "Touchstone television" and there is no other way that theyd be able to shoe-horn a trailer for the lost series 2 into a real website.

Plus on the seating chart I first linked to (which now seems to be back), if you reload the page and click on seat 23C (Jacks seat) a random other seat is highlighted which is one of the other main characters seats. If you then click that you get a quick video clip or still image come up. This only seems to work the first time you click 23C after the page loads. Eg, reload the page and click 23C again and you get a different seat come up.

Chilly

Balls of steel
I just noticed this, while reading through some conspiracy theories on lost. On this map, there is a wee boat in the water in front of the island, its a fukin speed boat! Maybe the island belongs to some posh **** coke lord and he shoots down planes to stop people finding the island and has this über security system to own all!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Lost is coming to Channel 4 quite soon, I saw the trailer when waiting for WotW to start today.

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Dont really do TV but just watched the first and 2nd (my collarbone boredom must be getting to me) and I really enjoyed it!

Sar

Part of the furniture
Just watched the first 3 eps. Very good.

Looks as though it may run for 4-5 seasons though!

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Phew. I was scared to open this thread incase of spoilers but I just wanted to say I watched the first 2 episodes on C4 last night and it was cracking! :D Will fill in the Nip/Tuck shaped void left next week perfectly. ;)

Chilly

Balls of steel
They all die in the 8th episode, and theres a massive conspiracy to cover it up. Shhh /spoiler]

Clown

Part of the furniture
Mobius said:
Phew. I was scared to open this thread incase of spoilers but I just wanted to say I watched the first 2 episodes on C4 last night and it was cracking! :D Will fill in the Nip/Tuck shaped void left next week perfectly. ;)
I thought that was one episode split into two.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I'm not sure. How long are the episodes usually? The first episode seemed a bit longer so I guess it was the pilot type thing they usually do in America.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Well the woman said that the episode would continue after Big Brother or something :)

Padwah

Fledgling Freddie
It was two seperate episodes, they were shown a week apart in the States. Cracking series though, can't wat for the next one to start :)

Clown

Part of the furniture
Then why didn't we get the opening sequences and stuff?

Padwah

Fledgling Freddie
No idea, I just know that it was a two part pilot and was shown a week apart when it was originally aired. At a wild guess it's probably been re-edited for syndication in other countries to be shown as one long episode, either that or C4 edited themselves.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I don't know if this is against the CoC or whatever, but does anyone have decent torrents for episodes? My dvd player doesn't play Region 1 DVD's so I can't buy it, and I'm so bored waiting each week for episodes. :( I've got up to episode 9 so far, but god damn the mininova torrents are slow.

Ukle

One of Freddy's beloved
Guess using google cant be against the CoC :)

Type 'filetype:torrent lost' into google will give you loads of sites hosting lost torrents.

Would give you the name of a certain website that has them but that would probably be against the CoC,

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH
Clown said:
Then why didn't we get the opening sequences and stuff?

On the torrents I had, there kinda weren't any title sequences. There was a black screen where white letters spelling LOST flew towards the screen, about 6-8 seconds, and that was it for the titles.

Gives them an extra 45 seconds of show to fill up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom