Lost

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Dr_Weasel said:
Whens this coming to real tv? I so want to watch this series but the torrents for the original episodes are long gone.

Not sure, can't wait for the DVDs :)

Ps torrent of eps 1-16 is fairly well shared, can get it from torrentspy.com

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I watched episode 1 this morning...

Fantastic! Very gripping. It has the suspense and drama of 24.
Cant wait to watch the rest of them.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
ep #20

The baby didn't look particularly evil, but babies have a tendency to do that. They look all cute and innocent, then the moment you turn your back... they do evil! oO

It's unlikely he'll stay as a baby throughout the series. I think he'll be kidnapped again with his mum and after a few episodes, come back in his teens. Claire says:

"I was out there for over a week. What if they did something to the baby...?"

So Nathan has some friends who're still out there. Though probably not the same as the 'whisperers'.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
Escape said:
ep #20

The baby didn't look particularly evil, but babies have a tendency to do that. They look all cute and innocent, then the moment you turn your back... they do evil! oO

It's unlikely he'll stay as a baby throughout the series. I think he'll be kidnapped again with his mum and after a few episodes, come back in his teens. Claire says:

"I was out there for over a week. What if they did something to the baby...?"

So Nathan has some friends who're still out there. Though probably not the same as the 'whisperers'.
i reckon its the polar bear kid who is evil, and the baby will torn out ok as the aussie mystic meg bloke belives. the whispers is confusing the french woman mentions em and she also said hearing the whipsers only the tip of the ice berg as to what will happen to them

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Its a measure of how good this series is that we're all speculating on what the hell is going on.

Bloody great series tbh.

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
"Javier Grillo-Marxuach, a writer and supervising producer on ABC's hit series Lost, told SCI FI Wire that the much-anticipated season finale will clock in at three hours"

Whoo, a 3 hour episode! Should be a good 'un!

Will have to get a bottle of wine, some doritoes and garlic dip in preperation for that one.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Ep 20 was a little bit like something from ER...still good to watch though.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Just started watching this last week. Up to ep #5. Seems really good so far. Torrentspy seems to have some good active torrents for the earlier eps. For those who cant find any.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Gef said:
"Javier Grillo-Marxuach, a writer and supervising producer on ABC's hit series Lost, told SCI FI Wire that the much-anticipated season finale will clock in at three hours"

Whoo, a 3 hour episode! Should be a good 'un!

Will have to get a bottle of wine, some doritoes and garlic dip in preperation for that one.
It's a three parter. Part one one week and then Part 2 and 3 the week after.

http://www.tvtome.com/Lost/eplist.html

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
Doh! The last 2 parts are on the same day though so will still be a night in with a bottle of wine ;)

Dr_Weasel

One of Freddy's beloved
The Season 1 hour long recap/special is now out.

I've now seen up to ep15 and loving it...

Chilly

Balls of steel
the special is a load of cack, its essentially a VERY long advert, no new material.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Its just a summary of the last 20 episodes...just to keep you from forgetting whats happened...so yes its crap

Yaka

Part of the furniture
kinda confusing, now aprently the boy can see/feel things when he thouches other peeps. saying he shouldnt open the hatch, then telling his dad they have to leave the island. just makes you wonder if saw what locke saw when the hatch lit up

Tom

I am a FH squatter
God dammit, this series can be so infuriating. Every time some major discovery or massively important thing happens, you have to wait another week!

GAH!

Yaka

Part of the furniture
nowt compared to the wait for series 2

dunno if its true but read on a site somewhere that the next series will focus on the other survivors and a few of these ones will be just like extras,

but having said that most of the cast starred in this series have signed big contracts for lost.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Tom said:
God dammit, this series can be so infuriating. Every time some major discovery or massively important thing happens, you have to wait another week!

GAH!
Only a few days now and then a nice double bill finale. I know it's not going to answer all the questions, I just hope it answers a few :S

Chilly

Balls of steel
I just want to see lots of people die to that "security system" :D

Tom

I am a FH squatter
It really is quite maddening though isn't it? I don't recall watching anything before this that raised so many questions, and kept me hanging on for more. Every time something new happens it seems to knock the plot sideways, and there are so many things that have happened now it really is utterly bizarre, and very puzzling. I doubt anybody will correctly guess whats going to happen, it just seems so unpredictable.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
for questions riased i guess carnivale ran it close before they axed it.

that pyshics theacer bloke seems funny as fuck.

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
Just seen the double episode season finale and it's fan-fucking-tastic!!!

Sooo many things to comment on....
What's with the whispy black smoke they saw floating round the jungle like a living thing? WTF was round Locke's foot dragging into the hole? It seems there's a huge underground cave system judging by that explosion the dynamite made.

How cool was it when Arzt blew up? Totally unexpected, well at that very moment anyway.

I have a theory on the "voices" that the french woman and Sayid have said they've heard... it could be radio transmissions. It's a known fact that radio waves can actually be picked up by people with fillings made of certain metals.

And WTF is with those guys and the gal in the boat? Hardly friendly are they just floating up, taking the boy and leaving the rest for dead after blowing up the raft! Most likely shark infested waters with Sawyer bleeding from a gunshot wound and them at least 15 miles from shore (according to their calculations).

The hatch is finally open and goes down for miles with a broken ladder! It could be that it's only meant to be opened from the inside. It could be that things were sealed in there and never meant to come out or it could be that people sealed themselves in and broke their own ladder to prevent themselves getting out or anything getting into them. Oooooh possibilities are endless! So many questions!!

Anyone else seen it yet?

Yaka

Part of the furniture
seen it.

i think the "others" that that russo, sayid and sawyer hear are or atleast some of them on the little tug boat near the end. didnt russo say to sayid and charlie she heard them say they are coming for the boy? and they did take the boy. the opeing was funneh and im glad that some pointed out hurleys lack of whieght loss. still million and one question left and i hope sawyer aint dead

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Gha! And that was supposed to be the season finale? No answers at all :(

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Did sawyer know something? Did he bring a gun for that reason - the face he was making suggested he really cared about the kid - i.e. "you're not fucking taking him, fellas" kind of look, rather than not giving a toss as he suggested earlier on the boat. Hurley gave a thumbs up to Walt - Walt smiled quite a bit. Was that just because it was obvious he just made it and caught a glimps from him so thumbs upped? I got the impression it was something more. Notice that with the organic smoke, there were very mechanical noises. The trees seemed as though they were being launched, not pulled. Why has Locke still not talked about the light from the hatch turning on? What did he see?

Tbh, there's no chance that it's not supernatural goings on. On the one hand we've got the wierd smoke that simply couldn't be controlled like that. Then you've got the influence of the dodgy numbers in the real world™ causing all sorts of funky shit to happen. Perhaps a Dark City like scenario or something. However, that would suck because Dark City already did it.

Gah - gotta wait til September now for new Lost, or is it January? Either way, far too long. Plus, lap this stuff up - I very much doubt it will go anywhere but downhill from now. It'll continue to raise questions it never answers and if they ever do, we'll have been waiting so long for them that they'll never live up to our expectations. It's a TV series so no proper answers until they decide to bring the show to a natural close which won't be for another 4 or 5 years at least. That's if they don't get cancelled :|

Gragh.

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
There's quite a few people thinking it could be nanites. They fixed Locke's leg maybe and when he started to try and break into the hatch with the plane parts his legs started to give out again. Maybe the island reacting to his actions?
There's a Michael Crichton book called Prey, which tbh is a bit dull, but it could very well be something similar to what the "black smoke" is as it certainly seemed to be intelligent enough to be blown apart and reform and dart away from them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom