Laugh at the Pregnant Lady

Tisme

Loyal Freddie
A young woman who was several months pregnant boarded a bus. When she noticed a young man smiling at her she began feeling humiliated on account of her condition. She changed her seat and he seemed more amused. She moved again and then on her fourth move he burst out laughing. She had him arrested.

The case came before the court, and when asked why he acted in such a manner, the man replied, "When the lady boarded the bus I couldn't help noticing she was pregnant. She sat under an advertisement which read, 'Coming Soon: The Gold Dust Twins.' Then she moved under one that read, 'Sloans Liniments Remove Swelling.' I was even more amused when she sat under a shaving advertisement which read, 'William's Stick Did The Trick.' Then I could not control myself any longer when on the fourth move she sat under an advertisement which read, 'Dunlop Rubber would have prevented this accident.'" He won the case.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
it this a joke or something real?

Isn't that what your mum said when the doctor handed you over to her in the maternity ward?

Tisme

Loyal Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
Isn't that what your mum said when the doctor handed you over to her in the maternity ward?

LOL sissy the Joke Miester :clap:

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
Sissyfoo said:

ill ask..

edit: i dont talk to my mum anymore so i wont.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Haha, that was a good one. Good thing busses here don't have advertisements inside. We just started putting advertisements at their outside the last couple years so that is probably coming soon too :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom