lagtricks

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Well :eek:

Pbuck was in an internet cafe, wasn't his fault he lagged.

Walker had a shitty ISP, noone says he 'had' to stay with it, but maybe it was a good price, this imo is his explaination.

Loch's pcs utter wank, she cant afford a new one, noone, anywhere, ever would play a game, with extreme fucking lag+fps lag most of their time, with a shitty pc, if they could afford a 2nd one, frankly I don't think loch is keeping her shitty pc to get rp. Also, I slapped Loch alot in rvr while I was in mid, and tbh, I can't recall a single moment where she had any 'strange' lag, for someone to get to rr9lxx on a cleric, with a pc like that, credits deserved imo.

Blame Mythic for a shit game engine, and expect to laugh with ToA's graphical 'improvements' (like thats the firs thing we need) and overpowered ability set to make rvr totally un-predictable, and overpowered. If they spent half the time fixing the game as making addons, we'd have a perfect playing surface. No point argueing about peoples pc's tho, if someone cant afford it they cant afford it, there's no question, noones gona play with a shit pc if they can have a good one, somehow.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Soulbringer said:
/bump the link! :clap:

kinda everyone does that, its kinda like buffbots, its a flaw in the game that is not really within the 'unwritten' rules, some will find it lame, others will not, its up to the player whether he uses it or not, theres no point discussing it, some will do it others will not, the only one who can do something about it is mythic itself and as we all can see......... they wont...

really i can understand everyone wants to whine, which is not a bad thing because there is definitely something wrong here, but we should all spam our whines directly at mythic, it will be impossible for them to ignore thousands of players requesting a simple bug fix...

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
healers healed me for like~4 powerbars, soo someone was hitting me....dunno how you play the game tho ;dd

Stop talking shit for once maybe? :m00:

Was a fight where we hitted you most times of the fight then you all of a sudden became MR out of view.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Soulbringer said:
/bump the link! :clap:

roflol, i would not bump that link if i was the savage in that video.. holy crap, now i understand why so many says its a 1 button class.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Lethul said:
roflol, i would not bump that link if i was the savage in that video.. holy crap, now i understand why so many says its a 1 button class.

was also uber assisting there ;p

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Stop talking shit for once maybe? :m00:

Was a fight where we hitted you most times of the fight then you all of a sudden became MR out of view.

lols, i know what fight it was, i strafed, avoided styles up and down some hill, and yes i was healed for ~4powerbars. :rolleyes:

you cried irl after it too :p

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Soulbringer said:
thx mr i played wizzie easymode then went enchanter when it was in uber easy mode and now i play sorcerer and i think i r wtfpwn

/retard medal of the century for teador :m00:
try making a very succesfull rvr guild and different high rr chars when starting from scratch each time, fucking idiot, im not the blademaster waiting behind a sorc for mezz to fade and then start hitting:clap: and you shouldn't say anything about easy mode, mister midgard :D

oh, and maybe tanks should stop screwing over casters like running through when a caster uses moc, and they might not screw you over like arid did there, it's totally right he did that tbh, 1) savages are ***** and should be fucked over anyway and 2) like all of the tanks use the bugs to fuck over casters so just fuck them tbh

remi

Fledgling Freddie
sooo, ´Xeanor you love too strafe? you and Mattshanes could have a rly funneh conversation imo :p

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
sooo, ´Xeanor you love too strafe? you and Mattshanes could have a rly funneh conversation imo :p
no, i just like to fuck over savages and other lame ***** who fuck over my quickcast/moc, if someone screws you, screw back :m00:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
lols, i know what fight it was, i strafed, avoided styles up and down some hill, and yes i was healed for ~4powerbars. :rolleyes:

you cried irl after it too :p

You obviously do not know me irl then :twak:

But of course playing any overpowered class remi and you do not know the feeling of being pissed off eh?xD

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Simple solution to the strafe buging is dont use stick in fights when you know ppl will use it, tbh its a lazy mans tool just like /face and the other commands. I often find VS stealthers when im 1 on 1 with them that they try running thru or strafing to make you styles mess up, same as when ppl kite in duels at goth harbour. Often when im laying dead in a big fight watching ppl chase the healers and other support classes its quite clear that if u werent using stick you could catch them also as they often tend to run in arc's or round in circles, some times the most direct and quickest route to them isnt sticking to them but either running out to the place they are headed.

Its not essential to use these commands and they are buggy and ppl are ppl and will abuse bugs so why bitch about somit thats never gunna be fixed?

snoz

Loyal Freddie
mordia said:
Is point of the video to show how much that savage sucks or some sorc lagging?

good one .. who the fuck are u anyway ? go back to swg

Tindel

Fledgling Freddie
a bitter fin I think, or everyone just seems bitter now, rip daoc :D

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Tindel said:
a bitter fin I think, and oh, rip daoc :D

Well i hate this attitude :

OMFG HES SUCH A NEWBIE WTF IM SO FUCKING GOOD LOOK AT ME

I bet people who make these posts are fucking ugly in real life. :)

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Soulbringer said:
are you saying that from all the tanks out there in rvr theres only a few that try to land positionals xD?

What side positional is better than rear? None afaik so why would you be trying to go to the side for an inferior style... :confused:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:
Well i hate this attitude :

OMFG HES SUCH A NEWBIE WTF IM SO FUCKING GOOD LOOK AT ME

I bet people who make these posts are fucking ugly in real life. :)

Like when you beat FL then you slated how bad we play?

That's similar too but then you do not do it anymore although you did...

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Kreig said:
What side positional is better than rear? None afaik so why would you be trying to go to the side for an inferior style... :confused:

Side style is slightly higher then rear plus u get 2 chain off it. Not much higher though.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Sycho said:
Like when you beat FL then you slated how bad we play?

That's similar too but then you do not do it anymore although you did...

I never ? Or if i did it was in some reply to whine thread xeanor made. I dont read boards and start putting my godly judgement upon people when it dont involve me. I've always said FL>PE ?

Atleast u guys used to fight with honour fg vs fg ... shame not anymore though

snoz

Loyal Freddie
SethNaket said:
So, in your opinion, that video clip is an example of good savage play?

He has more then one qbar ? so what he was not doing face arid was warping about like crazy.

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
snoz said:
Side style is slightly higher then rear plus u get 2 chain off it. Not much higher though.
It was a question, so what said style is better than rear :confused: cant think of any alb styles that ive used were there was a rear style far better.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
It's fun to see daoc ain't about playing a game anymore...it's about who's best on comparing the size of your internet penis on forums and on IRC.
Just like...play the fucking game.

/exit

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Most classes side styles are far superior in damage to their others... also easier to use.

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
He has more then one qbar ? so what he was not doing face arid was warping about like crazy.

Right.

So wasting taunt on the same target you're hitting when there's a cleric standing uninterrupted beside him healing, spamming backstyle without any backup on a target that's running in a circle (only 60 degree back-arc), staying /stuck like some random zergling and wasting the entire healer stun whining in /s without dps/haste buff up is good play then?

Oh well, at least the assisting was impressive. :p

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Sycho said:
Most classes side styles are far superior in damage to their others... also easier to use.

Only used Slash/thrust/crush/Flex and the Rear or any times all better, dunno about DW im not a mercfiltrator so havent got it high enough :s

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Simple quick fix of the these savage whines, give Reavers Det :) they'd soon cry if they had 3 of them on there asses pulling off levi constantly ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom