lagtricks

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Kreig said:
Only used Slash/thrust/crush/Flex and the Rear or any times all better, dunno about DW im not a mercfiltrator so havent got it high enough :s

Well yeah maybe in base weapon styles but not specific ones for certain classes(dw/ 2h/ h2h/ pole arms(?))

Think the flex side style is very high damage too one of the best i heard.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Kreig said:
Simple quick fix of the these savage whines, give Reavers Det :) they'd soon cry if they had 3 of them on there asses pulling off levi constantly ;)

Put intercept on a det tank ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Sycho said:
Well yeah maybe in base weapon styles but not specific ones for certain classes(dw/ 2h/ h2h/ pole arms(?))

Think the flex side style is very high damage too one of the best i heard.

The Flex side still has life drain proc ><, Rear (levithan) has dmg proc, hits hard :) Will be interesting next week to see how the Pole and 2hd changes make a differance in actual use.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Kreig said:
The Flex side still has life drain proc ><, Rear (levithan) has dmg proc, hits hard :) Will be interesting next week to see how the Pole and 2hd changes make a differance in actual use.

Lotheric 2h crush now, ask arid how hard he hits xDDDDD

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Sycho said:
Lotheric 2h crush now, ask arid how hard he hits xDDDDD

Arbaal has been 2hd from the start, tbh the ppl that play this game are very fickle. Constantly puting down 2hd as gimpy and shit like that, the fact of the mater is he hits harder than polers over time and can beat them in duels 2hd > Pole. But hey shit happens :)

And with the style changes the Rear stun style should be quite good to.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
2h styles are very very nice damage.

The growth rates are some of the best you will ever see.Since 3 styles in the pole arm specline are being nerfed in damage it's the best way to go in my view.

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Sycho said:
2h styles are very very nice damage.

The growth rates are some of the best you will ever see.

Dunno how well LW do for dmg but seen some of bibi's dmg now thats quite mean, although that is the slowest 2hd weapon afaik until next week so...

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Derric said:
It's fun to see daoc ain't about playing a game anymore...it's about who's best on comparing the size of your internet penis on forums and on IRC.
Just like...play the fucking game.

/exit

Innnit ! GWAN DERRIC

snoz

Loyal Freddie
SethNaket said:
Right.

So wasting taunt on the same target you're hitting when there's a cleric standing uninterrupted beside him healing, spamming backstyle without any backup on a target that's running in a circle (only 60 degree back-arc), staying /stuck like some random zergling and wasting the entire healer stun whining in /s without dps/haste buff up is good play then?

Oh well, at least the assisting was impressive. :p

Thats our tactics vs PE we dont assist always .. if u just do assist train vs bof u got no chance with theurg and sorc free. Maybe rest was badplay though yes but still its meant to be about the warping nothing else.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
i have no idea where tf this thread will have got to by the time i post this as i cba to read the last 5 pages of people shouting at each other for not being on topic about being on topic or some other confusion

but to quote arid "strafe is a bindable key"

i still think the whole thing sucks, but to accuse remi others of something that people in your guild have been doing for months...

oh and syscho, if you want easy trips, stick pbuck to reach the moon :p

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Elendar said:
i have no idea where tf this thread will have got to by the time i post this as i cba to read the last 5 pages of people shouting at each other for not being on topic about being on topic or some other confusion

but to quote arid "strafe is a bindable key"

i still think the whole thing sucks, but to accuse remi others of something that people in your guild have been doing for months...

oh and syscho, if you want easy trips, stick pbuck to reach the moon :p

elendar come on irc ;] fuck revising

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for showing that video Snoz.

Dont think i laughed so much in daoc for a long time.

And btw, thats not the same thing as remish does.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
Thats our tactics vs PE we dont assist always .. if u just do assist train vs bof u got no chance with theurg and sorc free. Maybe rest was badplay though yes but still its meant to be about the warping nothing else.

Your tactic to use slash resist shout vs sorc and spam one style only vs us too? Sh0k t4kt1x m8! :clap:

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Dreami said:
Your tactic to use slash resist shout vs sorc and spam one style only vs us too? Sh0k t4kt1x m8! :clap:

:eek2: i leave tank tactics to tank's im pac healer :C If it works do it etc :) im sure it was a mistake etc ./. hit wrong button these things happen

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
i sure hope not ;p

the first REAL whine thread of freddys ^^

This would be the biggest and fastest growing thread ever seen in pyrdwen history surely ? and all cause PE lost 1 fight ROFL

Edit* to go into more detail I think its more to do with the fact that WE beat them VS their BEST possible setup with ALL ra's used and they all did their BEST.

Fadeh and dreami know wont be long before maelstrom have their number perminantly.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Kreig said:
Simple quick fix of the these savage whines, give Reavers Det :) they'd soon cry if they had 3 of them on there asses pulling off levi constantly ;)

Reaver with det would be instant fotm and certainly better then savage :)

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Fadeh said:
Thanks for showing that video Snoz.

Dont think i laughed so much in daoc for a long time.

And btw, thats not the same thing as remish does.

:puke:

Kawaii

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
GIVE REGULAR FREDDIE ALREADY :m00:

well i dont see any postcount, but i do see join date displayed.. so how you think they'd assign titles ;o

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Lag *tricks* are a common occurance these days, even with the little RvR I do I see this problem on a regular basis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom