lagtricks

Soulbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
offtopic!!!! stay on topic!

so is this innit? since i told him to stay on topic and your saying what i said makes it offtopic and your sayin the same thing.. and so is this then.. so .. :m00:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Soulbringer said:
so is this innit? since i told him to stay on topic and your saying what i said makes it offtopic and your sayin the same thing.. and so is this then.. so .. :m00:

if you have any questions pm me on irc but stay on topic plz!

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
No i said if it stops remi would stop ...... Remi has only ever done it vs u and mainly cause 2-3 of ur members been doing it forever and gets pretty tiring tbh. Ask hibs if we ever did strafing vs them .... answer will be no and yes BM groups target remi from the very start of the fight.

which members?
you've mentioned Arid..
you've mentioned Pbuck, who doesn't play alb anymore..
anyone else?

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Soulbringer said:

Don't you have anything better to do then childish arguing?

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Loch said:
which members?
you've mentioned Arid..
you've mentioned Pbuck, who doesn't play alb anymore..
anyone else?

cough :] you

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
You're telling me I try and lag? Oo

emphasis on _try_ there, ask on irc about the specs of my pc ;l

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Loch said:
You're telling me I try and lag? Oo

emphasis on _try_ there, ask on irc about the specs of my pc ;l

no i speak facts only i dunno if u try and do it or not .... i dont know u well enough .. only say fact is u do

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
So.. basically, you're saying that because I have a shite pc, that vindicates Remish strafing all over the place to avoid being hit?

I know I lag, if I could get a new pc I would, right now, but using the fact that some people don't have top of the range computers as an excuse for abusing game design errors to almost never get hit.. well, heh :/

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Loch said:
So.. basically, you're saying that because I have a shite pc, that vindicates Remish strafing all over the place to avoid being hit?

I know I lag, if I could get a new pc I would, right now, but using the fact that some people don't have top of the range computers as an excuse for abusing game design errors to almost never get hit.. well, heh :/

u dont need a top of the range pc to run daoc ? Try lowing ur res or tweaking ur pc .. if u got anything 1ghz + run classic and its fine ?

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Loch said:

well...trying too hit a lagging enemy is much worse then hitting a strafing one.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
snoz said:
u dont need a top of the range pc to run daoc ? Try lowing ur res or tweaking ur pc .. if u got anything 1ghz + run classic and its fine ?

and tbh if u got anything under 1ghz ..... thats abit sad u can buy 1ghz pc off ebay for under 100 euros .. surely anyone could afford that.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Succi said:
you all act like this thread means/will change anything

nope should be closed .... as if PE listen to anything, they deny they use stealther adds for last 8 months although everyone in mid and hib knows that every fight it happens. Gets seriously boring talking to them.

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
I'm at college, I don't have a job, and my dad isn't rich. I play on a 750mhz, 256 ram, amd duron thing, normally play on classic, and I still lag like fuck.

Yes, it's sad that I have to play on this, and I wish I could afford to change it, but I can't, but that still doesn't answer my point..

Is someone having a shite computer justification enough for you, to abuse game design errors? If the answers yes I'll shush, no point discussing anything else :eek:

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
nope should be closed .... as if PE listen to anything, they deny they use stealther adds for last 8 months although everyone in mid and hib knows that every fight it happens. Gets seriously boring talking to them.

Lol are you for real?

Many albion stealthers means more albion stealthers will add to fight compared to midgard or hibernian ones. Nothing can be done about that.

But you cant beleive we actually use em in our tactics? You cant be that clueless, can you?

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Loch said:
I'm at college, I don't have a job, and my dad isn't rich. I play on a 750mhz, 256 ram, amd duron thing, normally play on classic, and I still lag like fuck.

Yes, it's sad that I have to play on this, and I wish I could afford to change it, but I can't, but that still doesn't answer my point..

Is someone having a shite computer justification enough for you, to abuse game design errors? If the answers yes I'll shush, no point discussing anything else :eek:

You cant save/borrow/beg 100-200 euros ? im sure you can ... my pc is crap reason is not really good imo

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Succi said:
you all act like this thread means/will change anything

i know we should all mass spam mythic with like 2000 people and ask when they will finally start fixing shit, they MAY listen....

Soulbringer said:

plz m8 dont h8 stay ontopic no need to try to provoke me with fake quotes!!

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Fadeh said:
Lol are you for real?

Many albion stealthers means more albion stealthers will add to fight compared to midgard or hibernian ones. Nothing can be done about that.

But you cant beleive we actually use em in our tactics? You cant be that clueless, can you?

Everyone KNOWS this, its not a opinion or thinking. Its pure and simple fact.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Loch said:

What part of "moving around alot and avoiding styled hits" is a abuse of a game design error? please enlighten me.

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
save.. with no income? would be impressive

borrow/beg? my dad won't buy me a new pc, cos I spend too mcuh time online as it is, and heh.. I can just see it, asking in college 'hlo, can I borrow £100 for a new pc?! i won't be able to pay you back, but who cares? xD'

and please answer my question? stop evading it by going on about my pc, I know it's shite.

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
What part of "moving around alot and avoiding styled hits" is a abuse of a game design error? please enlighten me.

Mostly the 'moving through people, strafing around them so they get out of view on every style, moving into people to avoid being hit because the servers don't update quick enough for /face to work most of the time' while being guarded part, tbh

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Loch said:
Mostly the 'moving through people, strafing around them so they get out of view on every style, moving into people to avoid being hit because the servers don't update quick enough for /face to work most of the time' while being guarded part, tbh

been in daoc since day one...jees....part of the game imo :p

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Loch said:

Couldn't hit remish at all when he did it near amg last week i think it was and another tank in group, we didn't /stick when he did it either to try and hit him but all we got was target not in view :m00: when you can't hit a target at all that's plain stupid in my view.

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
been in daoc since day one...jees....part of the game imo :p

and? so now you think it's alright to use it regardless, because its 'been in the game since the start'?

Good way of evading my question tho, grats ;o

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:

this game has a crappy code (well not exactly crappy, but it works crappy the way things are now) in most games you have to aim at your target and try to hit him, here the target only has to be 'in view' and even then sometimes your characther wont attack because he is so called 'not in view' while he is...

that is a VERY big design error in game with a system like this one has, i wouldnt even call it bug abuse cuz its not a 'subtle' bug thingy, its a very big thing...
it is not the fault of the 'gamer' in this case, each game has bugs and usually they get fixed as soon as possible, however, even after 2 years the devs still cant be arsed to do anything about it (like i said earlier all they wanna do is make more l33t pve expansions for more $$$)

its almost like they try to make quick money instead of trying to keep their players...

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Morchaoron said:
this game has a crappy code (well not exactly crappy, but it works crappy the way things are now) in most games you have to aim at your target and try to hit him, here the target only has to be 'in view' and even then sometimes your characther wont attack because he is so called 'not in view' while he is...

that is a VERY big design error in game with a system like this one has, i wouldnt even call it bug abuse cuz its not a 'subtle' bug thingy, its a very big thing...
it is not the fault of the 'gamer' in this case, each game has bugs and usually they get fixed as soon as possible, however, even after 2 years the devs still cant be arsed to do anything about it (like i said earlier all they wanna do is make more l33t pve expansions for more $$$)

its almost like they try to make quick money instead of trying to keep their players...

agree

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Couldn't hit remish at all when he did it near amg last week i think it was and another tank in group, we didn't /stick when he did it either to try and hit him but all we got was target not in view :m00: when you can't hit a target at all that's plain stupid in my view.

healers healed me for like~4 powerbars, soo someone was hitting me....dunno how you play the game tho ;dd

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
healers healed me for like~4 powerbars, soo someone was hitting me....dunno how you play the game tho ;dd

atleast its only the mediocre / crap players that abuse like you Remish, if it was actually good people doing it the situation would've been a lot worse I can imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom