lagtricks

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Me Box4m. And when i gave you my telephone number you didnt dare to call. Funny imo.

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
Hallo fadeh!, not every1 in maelstrom is using that bug, maybe remi did it ones. But comon calling maelstrom a cheater guild is way out of line imo.
cya ingame..

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Box4m said:
now he starts with the wordmarking :D aint is amusing, dreami really, what do you have to say about this subject, if u remember what it was? :twak:

Well if you can't present yourself properly, how can I take you seriously?

Soulbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Half of maelstrom will be gone when quake 4 or doom 3 comes out xD

your turning into dreami soon, try to focus, im sure you can remember what this thread is about

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
So if i spell one word slightly wrong, i cant present myself properly? :clap:

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh said:
Dont give me this crap that arid doing this for months. We first saw it when Cauldron used it some weeks ago.

like i said, "choosen too ignore it" :rolleyes:

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh give me your phonenumber again pls, im on irc, i wanna call and chat some :m00:

kee-

Fledgling Freddie
so are people saying its now illegal to strafe in circles?
or you just on about the people that actually cheat (ie clicking/dragging window)

remi

Fledgling Freddie
kee- said:
so are people saying its now illegal to strafe in circles?
or you just on about the people that actually cheat (ie clicking/dragging window)

its about strafing/moving too avoid styled hits. :p

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
hhmm

hhmm 190 replies to this post, where ppl are calling each other names etc.
WTF is going on? :(
(ok im a girl, maybe im sensitive)

and YES, I am whining, so QQ etc :eek:

_________

Mid/pryd

Minn lvl 50 shaman, rr 7l8
Kimm lvl 50 runemaster
Kimse lvl 50 Spiritmaster
Kimmy lvl 50 Thane (hingebot)
-------
Hibb/Excal

Erlina lvl 50 ranger
Ninn lvl 50 mana eld
Nantosuelta lvl 50 druid

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Soulbringer said:
i played as a hib for 2 years and done more for the realm than you ever did wanker, dont fucking come here as a hib and talk to me about hard mode :twak:
heh Zedorf, you really are an arse since u moved to Mid. Saying you did more for the realm is complete bullshit. Hold a poll on pryd.net and see who gets the most votes plz, easy mode hopper :x Gonna quote ur post in my sig btw, cos tis fking hilarious.

edit: oh and hard mode? u played a chanter, get a clue plz. Try xping with a voidy, that's hard mode. I got groups because I was a nice guy, not because i knew how to press the same button 15 times in a row.

Soulbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
heh Zedorf, you really are an arse since u moved to Mid. Saying you did more for the realm is complete bullshit. Hold a poll on pryd.net and see who gets the most votes plz, easy mode hopper :x Gonna quote ur post in my sig btw, cos tis fking hilarious.

who came out n attackin me here you wanker? iv never had anything to do with you never will i, half the people on pryd.net wernt around when i play zed so whats the point? go ahead n quote whatever you want, seems its your hobby to quote stuff in your sign since you stopped playin guess its your new "thing" :kissit:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Certainly not hard mode getting a traded lv50 char anyway xD

Soulbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
edit: oh and hard mode? u played a chanter, get a clue plz. Try xping with a voidy, that's hard mode. I got groups because I was a nice guy, not because i knew how to press the same button 15 times in a row.

shows how little you know, when i xped my chanter pbae wasnt allowed to be used since it was concidered "dangerous" was when i reached the mid 30's people started using it..

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
hmm Pryd.net was there from the beginning until now, and most of the old ppl still visit it. So..when did u play "hard mode" zedorf?

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Minn said:
hhmm 190 replies to this post, where ppl are calling each other names etc.
WTF is going on? :(
(ok im a girl, maybe im sensitive)

and YES, I am whining, so QQ etc :eek:

Maybe, because you're the only cool person in Maelstrom. ;)

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Soulbringer said:
your turning into dreami soon, try to focus, im sure you can remember what this thread is about

whines and nothing else

this is the result of mythic not fixing the bugs in this game, but rather making more crappy pve expansions for more $$$$

from a developers perspective these 'lagtricks' are terrible bugs, but it seems they just dont fucking care about it, there are so many easy solutions (like for many bugs in this game) but they dont do anything about it, and when a TL says something about it it is "not our priority"... then what fucking is?? make the sequel to ToA?? oh yes ofcourse....

they have 0 insight in their own game even after 2 years, i dont know how many people are working there but they seem to be replaced every 3 months, they never seem to test anything

remember the dev who was supposed to fix the cabalist asked the cabalist TL how the pets exactly work? remeber when they released their RA system, most of the abilities were bugged?

who the hell designed the necro, the bd or the savage? did they do any testing at all? no ofcourse not...

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Joor said:
noo we are all cheaters like fadeh said....

I once used /stick on snoz and ended up in drum ligen wtf you on about? :p

:touch:

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Fadeh said:
Sure arid used it. Noone said anything else. But he has stopped on my orders. As we arent gonna be a guild who use this.

I tried settle this with you snoz. That both guilds would totally stop. You didnt like the idea though.

Maelstrom is a abusing guild. And all you defend the cheating here on the forums. Pathetic in my opinion.

snoz said:
No i said if it stops remi would stop ...... Remi has only ever done it vs u and mainly cause 2-3 of ur members been doing it forever and gets pretty tiring tbh. Ask hibs if we ever did strafing vs them .... answer will be no and yes BM groups target remi from the very start of the fight.

Lag-abusing has been done by Remi (and Zerach too btw), vs non-PE grps too.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Dreami said:
Maybe, because you're the only cool person in Maelstrom. ;)

Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooont think ur in a position to judge whos cool and whos not coool KK thx

Soulbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
hmm Pryd.net was there from the beginning until now, and most of the old ppl still visit it. So..when did u play "hard mode" zedorf?

gettin off topic, wanna know anything pm me on irc :kissit:

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Oooh, Mael guys' hearts are breaking now cause they aren't cool.

Soulbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
whines and nothing else

this is the result of mythic not fixing the bugs in this game, but rather making more crappy pve expansions for more $$$$

from a developers perspective these 'lagtricks' are terrible bugs, but it seems they just dont fucking care about it, there are so many easy solutions (like for many bugs in this game) but they dont do anything about it, and when a TL says something about it it is "not our priority"... then what fucking is?? make the sequel to ToA?? oh yes ofcourse....

they have 0 insight in their own game even after 2 years, i dont know how many people are working there but they seem to be replaced every 3 months, they never seem to test anything

remember the dev who was supposed to fix the cabalist asked the cabalist TL how the pets exactly work? remeber when they released their RA system, most of the abilities were bugged?

who the hell designed the necro, the bd or the savage? did they do any testing at all? no ofcourse not...

nice post :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom