lagtricks

Soulbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh said:
Been said before. Some people defend it and making up stories to make it a valid thing to use. I wonder why.

been said before. "some people" knew this was around for ages and didnt give a damn or made up stories to defend it and make it valid thing to use , but are cryin like babies now since they are facing the same shit :fluffle:

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Sycho said:
As i SAID not all players do it so why do it to the ones who do not?especially while playing quake 3 easy mode?

Human nature Matt, except some ppl's standards of honor and decency are lower than others. Pretty much the same as irl some ppl have lower Moral values. Guess to some ppl in DAoC winning is more important even than the rules and CoC on what it lidgit.

Dont worry tho matt just be rest assured when u think of them as inbreed half twits or ewul vilians, they all get there just rewards. Hey just look at Ronny Bigs 50 years on he gets caught :)

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Soulbringer said:
bla bla bla bla, did you care when albs did it on people that didnt? no!
do we care now when your facing the same situation? i sure as hell aint..

Yeah my merc has eyes in the back of his head while hitting targets and can shoot lightning bolts from his ass. :twak:

Soulbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
especially while playing quake 3 easy mode?

just read that more carefully.. so your sayin mids have less "right" to do this cause they somehow are playin in "easy mode" ? :eek7: teh alb logic :kissit:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Animus said:
What makes you right and them wrong?
I'm just wondering..

There's a difference between being able to have a chance to hit a target and a difference between being able not to hit even unstyled no matter what you do.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Soulbringer said:
just read that more carefully.. so your sayin mids have less "right" to do this cause they somehow are playin in "easy mode" ? :eek7: teh alb logic :kissit:

That why you changed realms? :m00:

Soulbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
That why you changed realms? :m00:

your replies gettin further n further away from the topic, gettin frustrated with nothing better to say than this? awww :fluffle:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Soulbringer said:
your replies gettin further n further away from the topic, gettin frustrated with nothing better to say than this? awww :fluffle:

Just like yours then.

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah why did you change realms to be a fotm -_-

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
There's a difference between being able to have a chance to hit a target and a difference between being able not to hit even unstyled no matter what you do.

I agree totally. (Was for Fadeh anyhows)

Soulbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Just like yours then.

and now you are gettin so frustraded so you just take what i say and turn it on me? cant come up with anything yourself? awww :fluffle:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Then why did you not answer my posts rather then post off topic stuff instead?random shit again?looks like you can't answer yourself just like why you changed realms too for a start and you still haven't answered why there is a need to lagstrafe vs people who do not do it.

Maybe he used to play quake 3 too piojo and had to get the mindless killing back xD

Soulbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Then why did you not answer my posts rather then post off topic stuff instead?random shit again?looks like you can't answer yourself just like why you changed realms too for a start and you still haven't answered why there is a need to lagstrafe vs people who do not do it.

Maybe he used to play quake 3 too piojo and had to get the mindless killing back xD

go wash your alb eyes, slap your face, scroll up and see who went out of topic first, you ask me why people lagstrafe vs people that dont? same question we asked albs for months, all we got back was replies coming from CS players like you

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Never played CS can't be arsed talking to a person who never admits anything or even reads anymore.

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
Maybe he changed realms because he was bored playing the one he was in? Go where the fun is imo mfers :x :m00:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Average tank:

Dude, check this out; I was strafing and managed to land side-chain on that support-class, OMFG Im 1337. I also ran through that caster so he didnt land Quickcast, hahaha, this roxor Im uber 1337.

Few minutes later, average tank:

WTF OMFG LOLZOR this support class is cheating! He did some strafe stuff on me and I couldnt land any style; half of the time I got out of view messages. WTF is this dude thinking, Im the only one allowing to strafe to land positionals; he just has to stand still and catch my uber <insert uber positional>.

As you see its all in the eye of the beholder. Dont gimme crap otherwise. THIS is the reality. I've seen almost all tanksuse strafe to get into better position to land a style on me. Some even run through me to avoid getting rooted....

When I return the favour for exactly the same purpose (minimizing dmg done to me) its cheating.

Guess what.... its EXACTLY the same. Either both is cheating or both aint.

Soulbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor said:
/retard2k4 medal for Soulbringer

thx mr i played wizzie easymode then went enchanter when it was in uber easy mode and now i play sorcerer and i think i r wtfpwn

/retard medal of the century for teador :m00:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet i do not care about support strafing but when a savage does it which has good defence already with guard and you can never hit it aswell as your other tanks then it's pathetic.At least i can hit support classes that strafe....

I just got target out of view all the time even no stick even faced like i said(which means a tank can't even hit it unstyled)...

Nevermind i am going to play prince of persia sands of time fuck this xD

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Average tank:

Dude, check this out; I was strafing and managed to land side-chain on that support-class, OMFG Im 1337. I also ran through that caster so he didnt land Quickcast, hahaha, this roxor Im uber 1337.

Few minutes later, average tank:

WTF OMFG LOLZOR this support class is cheating! He did some strafe stuff on me and I couldnt land any style; half of the time I got out of view messages. WTF is this dude thinking, Im the only one allowing to strafe to land positionals; he just has to stand still and catch my uber <insert uber positional>.

As you see its all in the eye of the beholder. Dont gimme crap otherwise. THIS is the reality. I've seen almost all tanksuse strafe to get into better position to land a style on me. Some even run through me to avoid getting rooted....

When I return the favour for exactly the same purpose (minimizing dmg done to me) its cheating.

Guess what.... its EXACTLY the same. Either both is cheating or both aint.

Both are cheating. Luckily, most players on this servers are honorable, decent people with ethics. And then there's the odd Remish here and there.

Soulbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
Both are cheating. Luckily, most players on this servers are honorable, decent people with ethics. And then there's the odd Remish here and there.

are you saying that from all the tanks out there in rvr theres only a few that try to land positionals xD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom