<snoz> i can get 800 non styled
<snoz> at rr1
----------------

that one?

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
p0x said:
Bleh, silly me for hoping retarded threads would die with BW :/

Yeah, well dont forget the retarded replies.

Ardrias said:
Should play offline games if you cant handle people lagging from time to time :eek:

Ardrias grow a fucking brain ?

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
Sycho said:
No casters strafed.

I KNOW what strafing is, but when a caster stand next to you and it's out of range that's not right, i am not the only one to see this, but then again several players doing it as of late xE

I was standing still and nuking, we were fighting on a hill iirc and prydwen is still laggy as fuck, i've had loads of oov or target too far away to attack messages while playing my blademaster but bring it down to nothing but lag/poor coding. Think a little before you accuse.

:kissit:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Frubly said:
Dreami's sig

---------------
Dreami, Briton RR9.8 Merc
Dreamie, Saracen RR4 Infeel

<snoz> u and dreami hit fucking hard
<snoz> ur near savage level
<snoz> i got lvl50 savage now
<snoz> i can get 800 non styled
<snoz> at rr1
----------------

that one?

:eek2: :p :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Kreig said:
PPl blame computers/connections all the time, if this was a few years ago i could probley believe it. BUT the game is 2+ years old most ppl have upgraded naturally (either more Ram, better CPU etc) also connections? wtf is that about. I know pretty much for a fact that the majority of the UK have access to broadband connections also at very similiar prices to Dial-Ups nowdays.

Well for the amout of /played most peeps have who RvR regularly broadband is easy cheaper that dial-up, but not everyone has access depending where u live. Would love it but until the local exchange gets upgraded...

Also seems to be alot of whine lately about casters/support lagging, but very little about melee classes using run-thru lag-trick on same to fuck-up /qc or MoC. This is such common pratice now (no one even bothered to complain about it anymore) i find it kinda hard to drum up much sympathy for the tanks who are getting screwed by same type of crap.

Mael, 50th menta.

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Maeloch said:
Also seems to be alot of whine lately about casters/support lagging, but very little about melee classes using run-thru lag-trick on same to fuck-up /qc or MoC. This is such common pratice now (no one even bothered to complain about it anymore) i find it kinda hard to drum up much sympathy for the tanks who are getting screwed by same type of crap.

Thats quite true but the latter (tank straffing/kiting/run-thru) has less serious implications in a grp fight and mostly applies to 1on1's, because if you cant hit them some 1 else will be able. The difference with Caster/Support lagg hax is that Alb & Mid tend to run more melee orientated grps (Due to class issues etc).

So if one tank lags around you and your pbae he can still get hit by you or others. If a Caster/Support laggs and warps all over that completly messes up any kind of melee assist grp which are alot more comman + viable for Alb & Mid.

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Jesus christ please get a clue before you go around accusing Lat and Jara of lag hacking.

I see other people do it all the time but don't start a whine thread on FH about it, doesn't have anything to do that u died quite a few times last night does it? I mean if you had won would you have posted that? Tis just a question.

Kawaii

Fledgling Freddie
:eek:

as long as you got an excuse for losing and it's the others fault cause they cheat xD

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Kawaii said:
:eek:

as long as you got an excuse for losing and it's the others fault cause they cheat xD

Yeah please tell a tank what to do when he's right next to a target and can't hit it yet the target isn't moving...i am no liar and play fair, i could be lame and do it back but i will not, but i guess it's server lag as i have only seen this once so far from eclipse casters, i am not accusing them of cheating but it was just weird though since one caster dies then it happens.

/shrug

Oh well, thread shouldn't of been posted anyway, just close it please.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Tareregion said:
kk m8, givf us BoF or a 800dmg unstyled hitting evading tank class then plz
Are you in NP or Eclipse?

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
He's in neither are you trying to stereotype us?

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Pio said:
He's in neither are you trying to stereotype us?

Touchy ;p

was just wondering, since I was talking to np/eclipse and he repllied...

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Nah it was just a question because I wasn't sure where you were comming from.

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
Sycho said:
Yeah please tell a tank what to do when he's right next to a target and can't hit it yet the target isn't moving...i am no liar and play fair, i could be lame and do it back but i will not, but i guess it's server lag as i have only seen this once so far from eclipse casters, i am not accusing them of cheating but it was just weird though since one caster dies then it happens.

/shrug

Oh well, thread shouldn't of been posted anyway, just close it please.

"could be lame and do it back but i will not"

Do what back exactly? Would love to see you explain how one would get out of view and whatever messages just from standing still and casting, cause i sure as fuck don't know a way to do it. For someone fairly oldschool i'd have thought you might have had abit more sense than that. :rolleyes:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Jarakin said:
"could be lame and do it back but i will not"

Do what back exactly? Would love to see you explain how one would get out of view and whatever messages just from standing still and casting, cause i sure as fuck don't know a way to do it. For someone fairly oldschool i'd have thought you might have had abit more sense than that. :rolleyes:

I thought you would too by not doing it as soon as one caster dies :m00:

You did it, i saw it, my tanks with me saw it end of story, wether it was lag, or whatever i don't really care HENCE why i said this thread should of never of been posted if you read my previous post.

Cyfr

Banned
nick said:
Haha. Don't go using my vid as evidence for anything. I've said it before and I'll say it again. What does loch gain from lagging through a milegate where the enemies are actually on the otherside of it - ie. the side he's lagging through to?
Dunno, he could be a male or something on the otherside..

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
:m00: at the stupid people who only know how to say QQ or anything alike when they/their guildies get accused of something

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
"I thought you would too by not doing it as soon as one caster dies"

yeah sorry, next time i face your group i'll just /quit on the off chance that i might lag instead of playing normally like i always do, mmhmm. Blame the shitty, laggy server we play on, not us. :twak:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Pio said:
Jesus christ please get a clue before you go around accusing Lat and Jara of lag hacking.

I see other people do it all the time but don't start a whine thread on FH about it, doesn't have anything to do that u died quite a few times last night does it? I mean if you had won would you have posted that? Tis just a question.

i don't care about winning loosing that much. off course winning is nicer but i come back when i loose (5 times in a row last evening) and try to get even.

what pissed me of is a messagelog full with target not in view messages. i have to admit though that last 2 fights we didn't have the problem. and if you read the post good you see i am not accusing but i am pissed off at target not in view messages. and like i said before the timing of the lagging is suspiscious to me. but enough of this imho. another thread that i shouldn't had post. where is my bloody close button

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
can just add to the discussion that I remember some Eclipse warden (i think it was eclipse warden atleast) admitting on Barrysworld he used the run-through trick to avoid quick-cast. Is that not considered abuse?

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
Old.Ilum said:
can just add to the discussion that I remember some Eclipse warden (i think it was eclipse warden atleast) admitting on Barrysworld he used the run-through trick to avoid quick-cast. Is that not considered abuse?

If it helps you all sleep better at night, go ahead and think what you like about eclipse. :m00:

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
I lag hack all the time just to piss people off oh and on my shade I use the run through hack thingy too :m00:

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Think you guys need to REMEMBER daoc servers are hosted in France and outta all the western world the french most likely have the worst internet and routing there is. Most "lag hacks" are more down to french internet retardness then anything else.

Ofcourse Arid is a warpy belgian though :)

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
I just think it's down to the Greek internet cafes, or the 56k modem that is routed through New York, or the severely poor ISP that Eclipse use tbh. Oh, and add on any other excuses that Albs have used in the past to cover up their own lag ;)

Soulbringer

Fledgling Freddie
wtf j00 not read the rulez or sum? when j00 get hit you muzt stand still! no moving around trying to get away! damn luri&elfs!
stop,drop and roll! you didnt go to school or sum??

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom