lagtricks

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Soulbringer became 1337 when he joined Maelstrom with his traded warrior.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
Both are cheating. Luckily, most players on this servers are honorable, decent people with ethics. And then there's the odd Remish here and there.

K was not going to post but u guys are fu**ing c**ks to be frank.

www.snoz.nildram.co.uk/aridwarptrix.avi (xvid codex)

V-I-D-E-O Evidence of what pe do.

Nuff f**ing said .. now close this thread imo.

Soulbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
stfu plz, Soulbringer is l33t cos he play hard mode n stuff :x

i played as a hib for 2 years and done more for the realm than you ever did wanker, dont fucking come here as a hib and talk to me about hard mode :twak:

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
K was not going to post but u guys are fu**ing c**ks to be frank.

www.snoz.nildram.co.uk/aridwarptrix.avi (xvid codex)

V-I-D-E-O Evidence of what pe do.

Nuff f**ing said .. now close this thread imo.

Sure arid used it. Noone said anything else. But he has stopped on my orders. As we arent gonna be a guild who use this.

I tried settle this with you snoz. That both guilds would totally stop. You didnt like the idea though.

Maelstrom is a abusing guild. And all you defend the cheating here on the forums. Pathetic in my opinion.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, Soulbringer rather your brains malfunctioning m8, 'cause it makes you write funny.

At least I'm not a traded 1337 d3wdz0r, who thinks being in a FOTM grp makes my penis grow to the Moon. :clap:

Soulbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh said:
Sure arid used it. Noone said anything else. But he has stopped on my orders. As we arent gonna be a guild who use this.

I tried settle this with you snoz. That both guilds would totally stop. You didnt like the idea though.

Maelstrom is a abusing guild. And all you defend the cheating here on the forums. Pathetic in my opinion.

oh and when did you order him to "stop"? ran into ~3fg albs in odin lastnight when some PE/random group with arid added on the fight and he did it lastnight :kissit:
guess he dont listeen to well eh? if you talked with him today i guess time will tell

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Fadeh said:

No i said if it stops remi would stop ...... Remi has only ever done it vs u and mainly cause 2-3 of ur members been doing it forever and gets pretty tiring tbh. Ask hibs if we ever did strafing vs them .... answer will be no and yes BM groups target remi from the very start of the fight.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Hahahahaha fucking account traders suck ass and are bunch of cunting dolers.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh said:

Arid done it for months, and you HAVE known about this(even if you have choosen too ignore it), ive done it like....5 times last 2 days? - Your only action towards Arid were when we started too do the same thing.

....wonder who is pathetic.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Soulbringer said:
are you saying that from all the tanks out there in rvr theres only a few that try to land positionals xD?

Trying to be funny will work a bit better for you if you're jokes actually have some humour in them ;p

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:
No i said if it stops remi would stop ...... Remi has only ever done it vs u and mainly cause 2-3 of ur members been doing it forever and gets pretty tiring tbh. Ask hibs if we ever did strafing vs them .... answer will be no and yes BM groups target remi from the very start of the fight.

Not true, did it vs my mixed guild groups.

Soulbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Hahahahaha fucking account traders suck ass and are bunch of cunting dolers.

i see we are back from prince of persia, and returning once again to "stay on topic" aint we :fluffle:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Soulbringer said:
i see we are back from prince of persia, and returning once again to "stay on topic" aint we :fluffle:

Just like you at start :eek:

My post originally was for aldrick not anyone else.

Soulbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Just like you at start :eek:

My post originally was for aldrick not anyone else.

maybe you should pm'd him it if you only expected him to reply then eh?
and once again i think you need to go back and see who went off topic first.. :kissit:

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Hey fadeh u fucking crankhead, why dont u just stfu about stuff u obviously know nothing about, u dont read what others say, u just think you are some god, whatever you say you have your youth ppl following you saying the same thing. Doesnt matter how retarded your comments are.

Try make something else up instead, this is getting boring

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Dont give me this crap that arid doing this for months. We first saw it when Cauldron used it some weeks ago.

But blame it on others.

I try to make people stop.

You fight for your right to keep use it.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Box4m said:
Hey fadeh u fucking crankhead, why dont u just stfu about stuff u obviously know nothing about, u dont read what others say, u just think you are some god, whatever you say you have your youth ppl following you saying the same thing. Doesnt matter how retarded your comments are.

Try make something else up instead, this is getting boring

At least he isn't killing ppl irl like you Boom.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Please show me where i went offtopic.I was answering your posts by refering to strafing nothing else.Oh maybe with the realm switching one but that was something i just had to post xD

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Who is fighting for their right to keep using it? your pathethic guild have been using it for months, u ignored all whines about it, 100+ ppl said about pbuck, many have said about loch, and even more about arid.

But NOW u fucking wake up, i hope u know anyone outside your daddy realm albion, noone listens to you, so just cut the crap

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Dreami? another comment who shows you dont even care about the subject?

If i kill ppl irl i wouldnt sit here i think :cheers:

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
haha, here it starts :DDD

Fadeh u really need to start looking around, the world aint about you :eek2:

Soulbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Box4m said:

bad! BAD!! dont kill people irl!!!1 :twak:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Half of maelstrom will be gone when quake 4 or doom 3 comes out xD

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Box4m said:

I care about the subject, but the discussion ends when you start calling people names and threatening to kill them IRL.

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
now he starts with the wordmarking :D aint is amusing, dreami really, what do you have to say about this subject, if u remember what it was? :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom