lagtricks

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
aarrgh, housemate uses bittorrent sometimes, have to go and beat him with a large stick before i play so he stops or its not worth leaving the pk

ask him only to do it during fights, the lag will be less annoying then and u'll play better

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Morchaoron said:
ask him only to do it during fights, the lag will be less annoying then and u'll play better

its probably different for uber fotm mincers :p
but i do find being able to draw my weapon before a fight ends a mild bonus

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
Morchaoron said:
ofcourse not, i only use it for uploading, during fights, get it?

For someone who made such an ironic post, you don't have much sense for irony, do you.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
speaking of lagtricks, i was following a bard once, although he had end he would be stuck soon cuz he was walking right into the corner of a zonewall...

then guess what happend:

he stopped twisting and was moving forward without turning... and all of a sudden... he was gone, then when i turned around he was running in the opposite direction in about nearsight range away from me...

so thats why he was running to the borderwall, this guy seemed to have 0 lag when moving, until the moment i had him blocked in...

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Jarakin said:
For someone who made such an ironic post, you don't have much sense for irony, do you.

how can that be ironic! i am uploading you start about downloading!

???

oh well i guess its meant to be fun then so here goes: hahaha

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Zapsi said:
Dunno better to talk about it the let it ruin all fun :sex:

Lag is part of any online game .. its just a whine thread :)

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Well, tbh i didnt care anymore, i knew certain ppl used lagtricks and thought it was lame but cba to whine about it anymore so i guess its time to start using it aswell since thats what u meet every day in rvr. And one thing, most of this wouldnt happen if mythic made collision code, that really would rock but then again daoc would have gone a very different direction with casters being the bread and butter and having shieldtanks block the way to the casters with their bodies :)

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Care to show us any logs before you start accusing people fadeh ? thats the usual policy

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
:m00:

Great thread & all, wasted 15 mins of my day already! \o>

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
Allways Albion whining AGAIN.

Jesus, if Hib or Mid posted a thread about the tricks you albs use there would be no room for other threads. Just SHUT UP ALREADY.

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Bone_Idle said:

Jesus, if Hib or Mid posted a thread about the tricks you albs use there would be no room for other threads. Just SHUT UP ALREADY.

Quite funny you say that, but some of the more elite high rr mids often post in threads like this only supporting it, not forgeting the strong Inf/Stealth Zerg whines by mids n hibs.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Aldrick strafing all over the place with guard, TARGET NOT IN VIEW TARGET NOT IN VIEW, playing easy mode too fucking lame in my view.Playing best tank in daoc and do that :puke:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Aldrick said:
Well, tbh i didnt care anymore, i knew certain ppl used lagtricks and thought it was lame but cba to whine about it anymore so i guess its time to start using it aswell since thats what u meet every day in rvr.

Sycho said:
Aldrick strafing all over the place with guard, TARGET NOT IN VIEW TARGET NOT IN VIEW, playing easy mode too fucking lame in my view.Playing best tank in daoc and do that :puke:

at least he is keeping his promise

Bone_Idle said:

guess why

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Sycho said:

People like Aldrick can kiss my f***ing a**.

Ta.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Soulbringer said:
oh yes he has learned well from watching albion do it for months :clap:

Not all players do it you know.Don't get me wrong, i do not mind it if i have a chance to hit it but when i can't hit a target at all for 1 minute or more then it's fucking stupid.Even everlast tanks do not do this.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Bone_Idle said:

Mid/Alb/Hib all have very strong whiners! :p

Soulbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Not all players do it you know.Don't get me wrong, i do not mind it if i have a chance to hit it but when i can't hit a target at all for 1 minute or more then it's fucking stupid.Even everlast tanks do not do this.

tbh your just facing what others have faced for weeks/months .... oh and no i dont approve of this
but i do find it funny to see all the albs that heard of the
complaints against their realm members just reply with
"QQ, handle it its the game, its a feature" etc etc when
other realms had to face it for weeks/months and now
come here and cry their brains out after what, 1-2 days of facing
it? cause its effecting them now not just their opponents? :puke:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Soulbringer said:
tbh your just facing what others have faced for weeks/months .... oh and no i dont approve of this
but i do find it funny to see all the albs that heard of the
complaints against their realm members just reply with
"QQ, handle it its the game, its a feature" etc etc when
other realms had to face it for weeks/months and now
come here and cry their brains out after what, 1-2 days of facing
it? cause its effecting them now not just their opponents? :puke:

As i SAID not all players do it so why do it to the ones who do not?especially while playing quake 3 easy mode?

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Been said before. Some people defend it and making up stories to make it a valid thing to use. I wonder why.

Soulbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
As i SAID not all players do it so why do it to the ones who do not?especially while playing quake 3 easy mode?

bla bla bla bla, did you care when albs did it on people that didnt? no!
do we care now when your facing the same situation? i sure as hell aint..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom