IT is time for Divine Intervention to either get nerfed or Line-of-Sight check

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Imagine getting to rr12 with a DI bot? Thats a lot of worthless RPS and a long time to remain a noob.

People who get RR by using that tactic are just useless at the game. Worthless twats not matter how they try to dress it up. There is no way out of this one and no excuses I will happily stand beside Censi on this one your noobs, fucking lemons with no idea what the game is about.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
go with the asumption that if a certain person is on a bridge they have a bot with them. If thats the sort of game you want to play then all you have to do is pm your realm mates say "well that dude normally runs with a di bot lets all gank them at the same time" there you go problem solved.

DI may soak up a lot of damage but if you start labeling people who run with bots and have a gentlemens agreement with everyone in that area that if they are seen its free for all.

Then im sure they may leave the bot at home. Tbh with a bot on tow just find the bot and if its in a keep just kite him away from the tower so that he either has to release OR bring his bot outside in which case gank that as well.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
I find it pointless when people post.. they shuld remove this, they shuld do this, they shuld change this... because on this cluster it makes this harder, this unfair , this etc tec..

U do realise asking for , wishing for, all these things to change, will NEVER HAPPEN, Mythic WONT change these things, because they dont have these problems on the majority servers in the US where they make all the new patches first, they have the population there still, they dont have people finding it unfair this and that happens bcoz they have a lot more evenly balanced playing fields.

DI wont be changed , the Realm mission system wont be changed etc, there really is no point wishing for it, they wouldnt give a shit about the Euro servers problems so why dont people realise this and stop bitching about it and learn to live with it.

And yeah, i played Alb mostly, ive never owned a BoT , never ran with someone elses , so i never abused DI3 , i HAVE gone against (albiet very rarely) people with Bots stuck to thier ass and i do totally agree, it is bollox, but i also agree with people like MuY , and stop givin him bullshit about his Realm rank and bein an ice wiz, YOU play a fuckin ice wiz and see how easy it is to solo red con mobs etc, ice wizzies r shite solo, even with the snare nuke that does shite dmg, and theyre not exactly designed to solo in RvR , casters with a DI bot on them, unfair vs visibles i agree, but then u dont get that many solo these days lets be honest, but vs stealthers (which u dont see much of solo these days) what do u expect someone like MuY to do, sit on the bridge and let u PA him ?

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
no excuses Knighthood no bullshit. He can respec if he so desperately wants to 'win'. End of story. No need for DI bots.

There is no point discussing it if the class cannot solo then don't make up excuses to bring along a DI bot. Go roll a better solo class or respec. Your just talking shit because what he is saying is that he needs an extra 3000 Hps to 'win'. So he needs more hit points than a heavy tank just to play. Now you cannot seriously start to support that can you? Muly and others need the equivalent to a tank with nukes to win. How stupid does that sound. How much of a noob are we talking to here?

Its hypocrisy.

As for your comment Warky its true that you should not attack a duo that looks like a bots stuck to their arse. That however does not make this kind of behaviour any less shitty. Sorry its bollox they know it you know it and we know it.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
knighthood said:
i HAVE gone against (albiet very rarely) people with Bots stuck to thier ass and i do totally agree, it is bollox, but i also agree with people like MuY , and stop givin him bullshit about his Realm rank and bein an ice wiz, YOU play a fuckin ice wiz and see how easy it is to solo red con mobs etc, ice wizzies r shite solo, even with the snare nuke that does shite dmg, and theyre not exactly designed to solo in RvR , casters with a DI bot on them, unfair vs visibles i agree, but then u dont get that many solo these days lets be honest, but vs stealthers (which u dont see much of solo these days) what do u expect someone like MuY to do, sit on the bridge and let u PA him ?

a) the snare nuke got removed from the ice line. there is now a 2.8 sec matter based snare nuke in earth (which rocks) instead of the 3.0 sec snare nuke in ice. (which sucked) ice now has single target and AE root, earth now has single target and AE snare DD. this mostly solved the problem with snare and root timers conflicting withing the same speclines and made earth a viable spec. fire spec rocks, earth spec rocks, ice spec is subpar (i won`t say bad, just saying subpar to fire and earth) to them, but is the only viable spec in albion with pbaoe (i`m not counting servant necros as a viable pbaoe spec). and we all know pbaoe is cool.:)

b) i don`t run around with gradiuus if i solo with a char (friar / tic / necro), i wouldn`t use a bot when i ran a caster with high solo survivability like a sorc (lt, mezz, ml 9 pet, speed) or a caba (lt, ml 9 pet))

fire wizard has a good chance solo vs other casters. they can potentially kill another caster before the other caster gets in range to nuke / stun / mezz.

ice wizards really suck solo. they only `shine` with decent support.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Sharkith said:
no excuses Knighthood no bullshit. He can respec if he so desperately wants to 'win'. End of story. No need for DI bots.

There is no point discussing it if the class cannot solo then don't make up excuses to bring along a DI bot. Go roll a better solo class or respec. Your just talking shit because what he is saying is that he needs an extra 3000 Hps to 'win'. So he needs more hit points than a heavy tank just to play. Now you cannot seriously start to support that can you? Muly and others need the equivalent to a tank with nukes to win. How stupid does that sound. How much of a noob are we talking to here?

Its hypocrisy.

As for your comment Warky its true that you should not attack a duo that looks like a bots stuck to their arse. That however does not make this kind of behaviour any less shitty. Sorry its bollox they know it you know it and we know it.

i don`t solo. you don`t like that i don`t solo. you would like everybody to solo. it won`t happen. some people run duo, some people run small group, some people run fg, some people run fg +, some people run with a zerg, some people run with a bot.

who are you to judge what is fine and what is not. i can agree that one is always at a disavantage against superior numbers, true.

it`s not like a soloer HAS to attack a duo.

and 2 chars without speed and decent CC are hardly difficult to run away from.

and the odd visual non focus caster soloer who i run into on beno bridge who waves to me (hi alex) as he sees me inc from beno has a very high chance to get waved back at and be left allone tbh.

a stealher who breaks stealth / drops out of stealth 100 units away from me on beno bridge is most likely to die quick in a reflex reaction.

it`s not as if i actively hunt visable solo chars (tanks).

krall

Fledgling Freddie
islef said:
Well he is specced ice mate so no bolts, but apart from that i agree. I REALLY do not understand this argument that it is ok to have a DI bot because you will die from PA... You freaking SHOULD die from PA+ follow ups as a caster. there are ways to get PA'ed less you know, dont run straight lines over bridges, dont camp the same freaking spot for hours.

Saying that you are effectively duo'ing when you have your bot on stick is just...strange, get two players and you are duo'ing.

Why cant people get it into their thick skulls that are some situations you simply should not win, i would like to see some random rr11 charge tank go out with a DI bot on stick sometime. Imagine teh whine, when the caster cant insta kill something by moc'ing with DI 3 up.

Just accept the fact that you should sometimes be in a situation where you should always loose and leave the freaking bot at home!!!

/isle

should have made a quote was refering to keintix - and to muyleatrix - I know u love paobe seen u jump from a purp keep wall into 20+ mids and paobe whitout any real dam taken gogogo DI bot ftw:)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
I like the peeps who call toon+DIbot soloing, or say they killed someone while solo (with DI bot attatched)... thems funneh.

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
if they'd have to fix LoS on DI then they'd have to fix LoS on grp/spread/grpinsta heals as well .... why bother playing a healing class then?
Range on DI sucks arse anyway so drag away whatever u're fighting away from the bot ;P
oh well , soon back to the good old batterie of life then i spose :p

oh yah while we're at it , can they nerf valks and friars heal thingy as well then plix? ^^

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
krall said:
should have made a quote was refering to keintix - and to muyleatrix - I know u love paobe seen u jump from a purp keep wall into 20+ mids and paobe whitout any real dam taken gogogo DI bot ftw:)

Seen WL's and Ench do the same but lets keep the whine purely alb based shall we :twak:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Hawkwind said:
Seen WL's and Ench do the same but lets keep the whine purely alb based shall we :twak:

Well the rest doesn't come and try to convince the auditorium that is perfectly fine and balanced at least ^^

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Muylaetrix said:
i don`t solo. you don`t like that i don`t solo. you would like everybody to solo. it won`t happen. some people run duo, some people run small group, some people run fg, some people run fg +, some people run with a zerg, some people run with a bot.

who are you to judge what is fine and what is not. i can agree that one is always at a disavantage against superior numbers, true.

I am who I am in my view I can judge how I like thank you very much. I can even post here and say that running with a DI bot is shite and it sucks donkey's balls. People can duo and they can run in small groups, they can zerg they can do what they like. There is however no justification for running with a DI bot.

It is not duoing Muly no matter what you try to say.

You might have made most of your rps in large groups fighting in sieges - good for you. I take my hat off to you for that. I will take my hat off to you for leading BG's and doing your best for your realm. However, as soon as you stick that bot to your ass and try to make that style of play out to be legitimate and good for the game I will say your letting yourself and all your achievments down. Most people will agree with me.

There can be no justification for it sorry. I am me and I can have my opinion on this. You cannot have my respect if you try to justify playing with a DI bot. End of story. Anyone who does it is lame and behaving like an asshat.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
krall said:
and to muyleatrix - I know u love paobe seen u jump from a purp keep wall into 20+ mids and paobe whitout any real dam taken gogogo DI bot ftw:)

DI doesn`t work on falling damage. if i jump of a purple keep, i have like 30 % health left and di won`t kick in untill i take damage from player / npc. easy to one shot jumpers really if you expect them.

30 + 20 rejuv with 25 % toa, MoH 4 and WH 2 is what keeps me alive when i jump of a purp keep into a running blender. spreadheals for 690 ;) without power relics ;)

Everz

FH is my second home
Hawkwind said:
i wish i had a di bot when i did that, had to use my cloudsong charge to survive the drop ;<

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Gahn said:
Well the rest doesn't come and try to convince the auditorium that is perfectly fine and balanced at least ^^

They don't need to your doing it for them :)

Marc

FH is my second home
Sharkith said:
Imagine getting to rr12 with a DI bot? Thats a lot of worthless RPS and a long time to remain a noob.

People who get RR by using that tactic are just useless at the game. Worthless twats not matter how they try to dress it up. There is no way out of this one and no excuses I will happily stand beside Censi on this one your noobs, fucking lemons with no idea what the game is about.

You used to be a top bloke. I guess getting RR8 and spending too much time in the company of arseholes has changed you huh.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Marc said:
You used to be a top bloke. I guess getting RR8 and spending too much time in the company of arseholes has changed you huh.

Seems there is an evil side in Sharkith too! :fluffle:

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:

was thinking the exact same :/

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Marc said:

Or maybe he grown tired of trying to do constructive debates only to see the same old records as answers? Imo ofc he can tell perfectly by himself.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Not that I really agree with the use of DI bots in RvR, I don't think it's quite as bad as our Honour Krew are making out. To play Devil's Advocate somewhat, I'd say that it's just another way of gaining an advantage in RvR. I'm sure Censi, Sharkith et al would admit to strafing, spiralling, lag abuse, water-bobbing, run-through and other kinds of lame tactics in RvR. Everyone does it and at the end of the day it's exploiting a bug or feature in the game to get an advantage. Everyone could run a DI bot if they wanted to, the same as everyone could run radar if they wanted to.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone and all that. To be honest, getting RR8+ ganking lowbies, solers and duos in an opted FG and winning the occasional 8v8 is surely just as lame as ganking soloers in a duo, even if both of the duo are you :p

I'm sure that playing a Toon+Cleric and healing, shearing, buffing, FoPping, keeping on stick, stunning and everything else at the same time is probably much harder than playing a fully-buffbotted melee ranger!! Roll on the shield luv!!

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
DI is fine.. for full grp rvr.

Problem is that Mythic cant nerf something like that, without ruining FG rvr. so, they shouldnt touch it imho..

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
ahh for once hibs and albs agree , how sweet , no bloody wonder in this case thou :)

i have no hopes that mythic actually will change this , what baffles me is that albs and hibs dont realize how loopsided current distribution of DI is.

still rather want my AF buff thou personally , but cant avoid to see what difference this makes in any type of siege.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:

Oh look, its mister too cool for school.. I guess all the brain damage you have gotten from all the rugby you have been playing, made your brain collapse all of a sudden? Its so obvious people use DI bots because they are truely utter fucking shit and cant handle having fair fights. Its that simple really.. But i guess that drinking your brains out in the middle of the afternoon while singing Johnny Cash fucked your brains up once again huh?

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
DI doesn`t work on falling damage. if i jump of a purple keep, i have like 30 % health left and di won`t kick in untill i take damage from player / npc. easy to one shot jumpers really if you expect them.

30 + 20 rejuv with 25 % toa, MoH 4 and WH 2 is what keeps me alive when i jump of a purp keep into a running blender. spreadheals for 690 ;) without power relics ;)

You have an instant heal on your bot...use it and your at 100% again...
(unless you for some mysterious reason specced in smite...also, if you are smart you spec your bot 44/30/8, since Alb buffbots cap all their player buffs at that spec), that way you have 2 instas to use and spreadheal if you need. So 1 shotting you as jumper with a DI bot is kinda hard...

/Charmangle

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
krall said:
This is fun a solo bolter that says he can't win vs 2H PA - conclusion I must have a DI bot stuck to my ass coz I have to win :D U can't win 1vs1 every time and vs every clas. I don't stick a DI bot coz I lost to - lets say - a Arms on caster or a MoC3 LT dude. Why? its not a 1vs1 game, and u can't expect to be able to win vs every class.:touch: Dude u rolled a bolting class
that can nuke the hell out of any 2H sb if he is not in sth - like he can PA and kill u. Its the I have to win thing that makes it all twist up inside your head.

So your saying that some classes arnt supossed to killed everyone, and that a DI bot is unfair....what about Moc3 on LT classes? what about worelocks? what about BDs?
And at the time i was playing, besides Brite (with a Shammy on stick) there was only 2 hunters and 1sb ( illu) playing, so just cause i dont havea suitable class/dont want to play another class that can fight then on the same grounds i cant drag a bb? If i was a sorc yeah np ml9 pet, Moc3, SoI you name it, wiz cant do shit against it so i really dont find it a fair fight anyways.

i find it really funny when babbybanana was shooting me from far then runing off after i bolted him just to come back later to repeat till i was dead. At least with a bb on stick with DI he could shoot me all he wants.

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
You have an instant heal on your bot...use it and your at 100% again...
(unless you for some mysterious reason specced in smite...also, if you are smart you spec your bot 44/30/8, since Alb buffbots cap all their player buffs at that spec), that way you have 2 instas to use and spreadheal if you need. So 1 shotting you as jumper with a DI bot is kinda hard...

/Charmangle

*host* *host*

not capping STR/CON :D

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Mastade said:

Problem is that Mythic cant nerf something like that, without ruining FG rvr. so, they shouldnt touch it imho..

Nah m8, it was a fucking band aid to cover the over the top damage we face nowadays. Pretty much like the new Hots they handing out left and right.
They shoulda have lowered dmg across the board of 25-35% imo.

Dard

Part of the furniture
Mastade said:

I dont think it would ruin fg rvr tbh, dont think it would have any impact on fg rvr at all tbh, its more of a crutch than anything imo.

I have DI2 on Oshi ( & have had DI 3) but i wouldnt lose any sleep if it was removed from the RA list, in fact i'd gladly see it gone just to f*ck up people that use DI bots :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom