Hotfixes Implemented

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Andrilyn said:
Ati Radeon X800.

a few people with radeons having problems with camelot - overheating and the like.

Have you tried a RightNow the technical lot might have some solutions - other option is the technical bit here on FH.

Looking into this one for some guildies atm as well

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Oboy said:
either that or reseting clxp on all who exploited this bugg
i guess thats pretty many players

so whats next? allow everyone to use 3:rd party craft bots? radars in rvr? insta kill hacks to kill the dragon??? sigh.....

yeah thats very bright...

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
so whats next? allow everyone to use 3:rd party craft bots? radars in rvr? insta kill hacks to kill the dragon??? sigh.....

yeah thats very bright...

so u think the ppl who abused this bugg should get away?
i guess ur one of them...

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Andrilyn said:
Shame there is no notice of the 'port into the throne room and load till the bar is full but never enter then resulting in pressing esc and logging back in only to find yourself on a random spot in your realm and all your Qbars have gone except your macro's and RA's' bug.
Glad I am CL5 so I never have to enter the throne room again, fed up with resetting my Qbars 5 out the 10 times I entered the throne room.
Sounds abit like what savages get. Its just not anything to do with the patch. The Savagery spells is located in the RA window, no clue why. so each time you get a new, or respec RA they all get randomly moved around, anoying bug.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Oboy said:
so u think the ppl who abused this bugg should get away?
i guess ur one of them...

no i dont think the ppl that abused the bug should get away with it, and no i never abused it myself. i got my champ weapon and thats all i care about from this expansion. getting CL 5 is never gonna be a goal to me.

BUT saying "let me abuse bugs to or else...." is STILL not very bright.....

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Wazkyr said:
Sounds abit like what savages get. Its just not anything to do with the patch. The Savagery spells is located in the RA window, no clue why. so each time you get a new, or respec RA they all get randomly moved around, anoying bug.

you using a custom UI? they changed abilities around in 1.80

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:
I use MXN, guess thats why? So now they got moved savegery to the spell window? Else i cant se how it would effect the problem.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:

Savage buffs still appear in the RA window as far as I know. :(

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Ryuno said:
What you had todo was easy:

Log on a bot account and buy 5 minor power potions.
Create a lvl 1 alt and lvl to 5 using your main account. It MUSt be a kobold warrior.
Goto the Assembly hall in jordeim with your bot + kobbie warrior.
With a THIRD account, create another char. It must be a warlock, but any class.
Powerlevel yourself to 24. Make sure the other 2 accounts are logged in while doing this the entire time.
Once you reach 24, kill 5 Hibs and 5 mids, then leave thid.
Goto the assembly hall with your 24 warlock. Trade the pow potions from your bot to your warlock.
Waste all your mana several times and use a pow pot to replenish the power. Note this will take a few minutes due to reuse timers on items.
Once all the potions have been used, invite the bot and the warlock using your warrior. NOW this is important!
Talk to the champion in the assembly hall using your warrior, and ask about a basic overview. After that you can speak to the guards and sneak inside the throne room.

Pretty easy really, and doesn't cost much.

A few things:

The classes MUSt be as above. It wont work any other way.
Please dont pass this around as I may get banned for it......

:D

I tried this..it still works, except because warlocks have been nerfed you now have to use a thane instead. :D

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Wazkyr said:
I use MXN, guess thats why? So now they got moved savegery to the spell window? Else i cant se how it would effect the problem.

all hybrid spells/styles etc. are abilities now and arranged differently - try the default UI, see if it still happens.

Might be it's just fooked ;)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:
all hybrid spells/styles etc. are abilities now and arranged differently - try the default UI, see if it still happens.

Might be it's just fooked ;)
ill just try that, i think its just fooked tbh :m00:

eble

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
you had to actively do something to make it happen - wasn't just a passive bug.

if that was the case GOA would know who did this bug and TBH they should bring out the ban stick.

Not as if people dont know abusing the exp system isn't bannable.

Its been mentioned loads of times, you are supposed to report bugs not abuse them.

Eble

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
ill just try that, i think its just fooked tbh :m00:

Pretty sure savage shouts allways been in abilities window. Think it was Mythics way of giving them spell like things, without classing them as a Hybrid :)

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Any update on whether guilds on classic servers can get a guild emblem "respec" like the clusters? Afaik this is a bug, rather than "working as intended".

Solid red cloaks is the new burberry on Mid :(

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
eble said:
if that was the case GOA would know who did this bug and TBH they should bring out the ban stick.

Not as if people dont know abusing the exp system isn't bannable.

Its been mentioned loads of times, you are supposed to report bugs not abuse them.

Eble

true. but if the ban all who abused, there arent going to be alot of ppl left playing. becouse the nrs are huge who used it. i think they are just zeroing all cl exp on those players, or give a warning and mybe a week off the game. dont think theres going to be perma banning

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
A warning is just ridiculous if they don't reset their xp...
It's like the following:
Goa: Here's a slap on the fingers and don't do it again...
Meanwhile, people who did it that way got what they wanted and the bug is closed so they don't even need to do it anymore.

Gosh... that'll teach them :eek7:

A warning won't do the trick here. It'll keep it unfair towards everybody else who did it the 'correct' way :twak:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Wazkyr said:
The Savagery spells is located in the RA window, no clue why.

In order to keep up the masqarade that savages where pure-tanks in SI-era, they put those spells not in a magic-line. So savages had some defense when saying they should have Determination and access to cheap Purge/IP : "We're not hybrids".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom