Is MW3 hotfixed now in EU or not?

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Mythic has always given out respecs if your class/realm ability got nerfed. They don't give respecs if a line/RA gets boosted, to stop the fotm hopping.

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
I think the main annoyance in all this is the fact that those with Casters who were looking forward to actually doing something in their MLs now face agonising hours hitting something with a stick/not at all.

Instead of being useful, as most thought they would be, they're not. Kinda sucks for them.

MW pre-nerf was a step in the right direction, albeit one just a little bit too big, but still... Now it's just yet another pointless RA.

Svenfleet

Fledgling Freddie
Already canceled my copy of TOA, also considering whether to hit the cancel button until the whole Epic mob versus spell resist issue is sorted :-(

TOA ML's as an unwanted non PBT caster is just too painful to contemplate!

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Escape,

We were farming the dragon on Pyrdwen, hands up to that (bar the GG, he is the easiest Epic to get to). But we were doing it on days where the Melee dragon raids weren't running. It would have hardly have been fair to the Melee characters for us login on at 7pm kill the dragon and log off. So we didn't.

Melee raids got 1st pop at the Dragon on the days that there event organisers posted an interest.

This last week there was a melee raid on Monday - Thursday. We had posted details for raids for the 1 & 2/03/04. Thats all.

All in all we did 4 successful DR's in 1 week. Monday, Friday and 2 on Sunday.
Whats really annoying is that in 4 raids we didn't get 1 caster staff, actually in retrospect is quite funny.

If we had been allowed a little bit more time, I had intended to start giving away to my Guildies, some (Not all) of the excess stones for lotto (Not cash) on the weekily guild hunt. Because I did appreciate that I was in a privleged position. I have alot of Thanes in my guild, they need a break sometimes :)

gervaise

Fledgling Freddie
The fix to MW is due to ToA not due to the Dragon being taken down so easily. The trials are supposed to be hard. US folks were respeccing to get MW making the trials 'to easy'. (Latest test server patch is notes are in 1.68j by the way)

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
Just curious why this gets hotfixed out of patching order but other equally serious things have to wait for the proper patch. If they can make the effort to hotfix this they can make the effort to hotfix everything. LIKE BUGGED TRIALS FIXED IN 1.68 FOR INSTANCE.

/rude Mythic

Chilly

Balls of steel
PJS said:
Just curious why this gets hotfixed out of patching order but other equally serious things have to wait for the proper patch. If they can make the effort to hotfix this they can make the effort to hotfix everything. LIKE BUGGED TRIALS FIXED IN 1.68 FOR INSTANCE.

/rude Mythic
not everything CAN be hotfixed, vertain things need rebuilds of compiled code or other similarly embedded sections that you cant just change via a cfg file (which is roughly what they did for MW). Mythic do several hotfixes a WEEK lately from the numerous /appeals from ppl ingame. i think you should be DAMNED grateful to mythic and the US players who did some of the best beta testing most games ever see.

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
wounder how they they realise Det. isn't working as intended, cost should be 1, 3, 6, 10 and 14, and effect should only be 3% per level lol.

Blood

Fledgling Freddie
All i can say is that when hunters finally gets boosted on US servers, i expect GOA to follow up with an instant hotpatch on EU servers!

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
Mythic has always given out respecs if your class/realm ability got nerfed. They don't give respecs if a line/RA gets boosted, to stop the fotm hopping.

Get a grip.. IF your char is not ALL it can be in this freaking game ITS IS NERFED

Svenfleet

Fledgling Freddie
The problem is that a non PBT caster can have 0 spec points and be as effective on an epic raid as one who has spec'ed to 50. Its been like this since the game has gone live.

MW was the only option in a broken system for a non PBT caster to contribute on an Epic raid. Now that option has been removed, so those who are saying cry more stfu!

gervaise

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly said:
. i think you should be DAMNED grateful to mythic and the US players who did some of the best beta testing most games ever see.

Anyone who has kept up with US based boards (not just IGN either) will know tha this is 100% true. A huge amount of detailed posts (and yes lots of angst as well) has been taking place.

This is a link to a test done on a post-patch MW. http://vnboards.ign.com/Gaheris_(Co-op)__Server_Forum/b22329/64974476/?7
Seems that MW now has no effect (at all) - certainly on purple mobs.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Bloody Idiots!

How the hell is a Wizard/Sorcerer/Darkcarver/SM/chanter/eldy suppose to be welcome on any High end PvE encounter now

You apply the hotfix and now give us a bugged version for the new release ToA, new MW5 will not help at all and is not worth the RR4L4 needed to buy it. Screw us with cloaks and now with epic level encounters for casters. (The last watch used MW3 on the albion dragon, it shaved 5 minutes off a 20 minute encounter...)

What next? remove Quickcast?

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Probably.. and by mistake they remove sprint stick and face too , and then wait 6 months before fixing it........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom