Horner..

Cbrish

Fledgling Freddie
Iam getting real tired of Horner.
Everytime I go somewhere in NF Horner come.. today me and a friend was killing some and then horner came and killed us, he was standing at our corpse and did
/dance untill we auto released..
He is realyl sick

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
he allways run when im close =(
i lov him, 70% of my rps r thx him xD
my first 50 kill when i was lvl 42

occy

Loyal Freddie
Akyma said:
he allways run when im close =(
i lov him, 70% of my rps r thx him xD
my first 50 kill when i was lvl 42

OMG really?

moik

Fledgling Freddie
I heard /emote spamming people fell under the category of harassment since you can't ignore people from another realm. Go ahead and report him so we can get rid of him/these threads for a while atleast.

Denarius

Loyal Freddie
Had same problem , he just /rudes laughs etc , i just wanted to xp a arti jeez :S

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
So he does it to mids too?

A tip for arti XPers of all realms: Check behind your relic gates, there will be a camp of yellow to 50 mobs there. If you're lucky the camp will be close enough to a keep to get xp bonuses (e.g. the fear darc camp in collory).

Unless the relic gates get opened, it's impossible to be ganked there, and all your artis earn xp since it's the frontier.

Aeoric

Fledgling Freddie
Mirt said:
So he does it to mids too?

A tip for arti XPers of all realms: Check behind your relic gates, there will be a camp of yellow to 50 mobs there. If you're lucky the camp will be close enough to a keep to get xp bonuses (e.g. the fear darc camp in collory).

Unless the relic gates get opened, it's impossible to be ganked there, and all your artis earn xp since it's the frontier.

good advice :clap:

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Couple of nights ago Horner and some thurg killed me twice. Ok, 2nd time there was an adding minstrel as well, but he didn't emote me at all.
Not one emote. :(

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh he is a shit player - ive hammered him every time I didnt have a lvl 40 logged in xping at the bears lol ..he got his rr by killing people that aint 50 - surely thats hard work as he would have had to kill THOUSANDs of lowbies to build it up ..what a hero ..god i want to make secks with him .. ..

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
GOGOGO Horner!! doing your job well if you annoy hibs and mids this much :)

:cheers:

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
[HB]Jpeg said:
GOGOGO Horner!! doing your job well if you annoy hibs and mids this much :)

:cheers:

isnt it you who always run with him 99% out of 100% lol than i cant blame ya tbh :wij:

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Never seen Jpeg running with Horner.

It's usually theodon /afk /stuck

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Go GO Horner m8.. keep pissing the tossers off your doing a wonderfull job m8...
If Horner is crap as you all say.. why the fuk do you keep comming here and whinging that he's killed you?? you're all a bunch of whinging wankers. :puke:

Omegah

Fledgling Freddie
omgaaaad

moik said:
I heard /emote spamming people fell under the category of harassment since you can't ignore people from another realm. Go ahead and report him so we can get rid of him/these threads for a while atleast.

Why report some one for emoteing u lol, sounds pretty stupid to me, can u allso report people for /saluting ur corpse ect ? ? :kissit:

moik

Fledgling Freddie
Omegah said:
Why report some one for emoteing u lol, sounds pretty stupid to me, can u allso report people for /saluting ur corpse ect ? ? :kissit:
Spamming someone until they autorelease with /emotes is not the same as doing one /salute. If someone spammed you in /send with some crap for 30 minutes and you can't ignore him in any way, don't u think thats harassment?

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Iorlas said:
Go GO Horner m8.. keep pissing the tossers off your doing a wonderfull job m8...
If Horner is crap as you all say.. why the fuk do you keep comming here and whinging that he's killed you?? you're all a bunch of whinging wankers. :puke:

Takes a wanker to notice one

pwned mfer!!!! aeeeei

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
Iorlas said:

Because he only kills lowbies who have already pulled their mobs. Yeah, he is crap. :cheers:

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Iorlas said:
he rarely wins fair fights, always comes as duo/zerg or in ur back/when pulling a mob
no decent skill to be noticed, just loads of played time and killing easy targets

altho hibs shouldnt be crying for being killed there, its frontier so deal with it
but on the other hand u have better ennemies, those that want a fair fight or wait till u finish the mob

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
gravedigger said:
isnt it you who always run with him 99% out of 100% lol than i cant blame ya tbh :wij:

im always solo unless in a GG :) so get a clue maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom