Nice try gimp horner & co

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Moaning Myrtle said:
I'm hardly being selfish - my Paladin is completely the wrong spec for FG work, he's specced for solo 1v1, which I happen to enjoy.

I do not have to group with him, so your point is void TBH.

LOL so you telling me becuse your solo spec you cant help you realm thats a new one in my book.

And you said it your self you dont have to group, You dont have to do anything But Hey that not working right now for u is it.

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
Digi said:
LOL so you telling me becuse your solo spec you cant help you realm thats a new one in my book.

And you said it your self you dont have to group, You dont have to do anything But Hey that not working right now for u is it.

I never posted that I couldn't help. I posted that my spec suited solo 1v1, which is how I *prefer* to play that Class.

If you unintentionally mis-read my post then hopefully that's cleared things up for you. if, on the other hand, you were simply being a trolling cock, then you can go fuck yourself :touch:

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Oh Fucking great , cant wait for this one :p

So now the rest of us who had nothing to do with this AC raid again have to suffer for the actions of few... ?

You have the relics, open an Irvr keep and farm albs by all means but leave the rest of the soddin land alone.

only me who remembers when albs took relics from hibs then burnt the whole land afterwards? :>

and fyi! the best rvr zones in albs are those close to border keeps ;>

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Lecturin said:
As long your friendly albion friends do it to us we will do it back every day

who let the 5 year old out.....childish.

be the bigger person in the fight and walk way.....

only if they take something of yours do you fight back.

tbh i would be worried as mids as the albion dragon is stirring, dont wake it up :p:england:

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Moaning Myrtle said:
Or how about you just fuck off? Sick of Mids/Hibs taking our keeps and fucking up our ports TBH. It completely ruins my solo RVR. If you have a problem with certain Albs then take it out on them, don't fuck RVR up for everyone - selfish wankers.

Suk it up.

Keep up the good work middies.

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
Is anyone getting bored of these posts now? AC RAIDS WILL HAPPEN!! its nothing we can control atm, yes it does spoil the game and yes it is lame but as the game is 24/7 having a moan on here about it will not stop them doing it, tbh it will probably encourage them as they know how much it is winding ppl up.

cmr

Banned
Sollac said:

tbh i would be worried as mids as the albion dragon is stirring, dont wake it up :p:england:

bigger person? please stop with the crap..... mids stop doing these raids and then albion AC the relics and keep them always, be the bigger person and keep raiding alb, not so funny when its the other way round, now after all the "we are not ruining the game" shit from albs, mids doing day raids are ruining the game right?

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
and the siege stoped...

Thx for berk Irvr i hope this evening so we can have some fights like yesterday eve.
TBH at 1200 Hr today i had enough of it and was thinking to leave all important ports and keeps untouched as there r beno and bold still open to port.
Eras was only yellow so instead of running of to another realm and snatch relics back in an AC raid , Mr Horner and Co.
Maybe let the albion keeps level up a bit first instead of leaving them open as a walk in the park.
For all the others who ofc have nothing to do with the AC stuff i can say only 1 thing : if we leave it all for now and u get ur keeps nicely back and your relic AC'd back, i insure u that Midgard will have a AC'd relicraid stuck up their arse, as some already promised.
Since i, and most of us don't like to be AC'd i think the attack is our best defence atm.
I also find it verry hard to believe that only the AC-raid crew can defend renaris when it is US by Mids or Hibs.
So there must be atleast some Honorable solor's and 8 vs 8 groups in albion who are being hypocritic, when they say they have nothing to do with it.
If u defend the HIB relic ! than u HAVE something to do with it !
ALso the fact that we had to clean up our frontiers on 30/31 /12/2006 and 01/01/2007 ( 3 days in a row starting also from 0900 in the morning) lies fresh in our memories.
:worthy:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Moaning Myrtle said:
Or how about you just fuck off? Sick of Mids/Hibs taking our keeps and fucking up our ports TBH. It completely ruins my solo RVR. If you have a problem with certain Albs then take it out on them, don't fuck RVR up for everyone - selfish wankers.

Shit being on the receiving end we all know, but since they can't fuck up the early morning crew, this is the only way they can make a point within the SoTG so i guess u'll have to bare with it as we all had to do before.

Lecturin

Fledgling Freddie
Sollac said:

we are so scared

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
Shit being on the receiving end we all know, but since they can't fuck up the early morning crew, this is the only way they can make a point within the SoTG so i guess u'll have to bare with it as we all had to do before.

all is fair in war.

beeing on the receiving end of 'out of my playing time' raids doesn't bother me.

Grats middies, splendid job.

Oh, and sowy for only defending renaris. The last few days all the rest of alb was already taken by the time i could get online.

And it was a logical + tactical + strategic choise to concentrate on what could still be saved and not on what was lost.

For those who wonder, i enjoyed the time i was able to be online in the last few days.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
fuck I can rest easy Muyl had fun! At least we can all be happy now.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Muylaetrix said:
all is fair in war.

beeing on the receiving end of 'out of my playing time' raids doesn't bother me.

Grats middies, splendid job.

Oh, and sowy for only defending renaris. The last few days all the rest of alb was already taken by the time i could get online.

And it was a logical + tactical + strategic choise to concentrate on what could still be saved and not on what was lost.

For those who wonder, i enjoyed the time i was able to be online in the last few days.

I won't start another discussion with ya cause we got clearly different views, altho i'd like to point out that u had fun cause prolly THAT situation suites your playstyle, BUT not all peeps enjoy THAT playstyle of yours.
Shouldn't be that frigging hard to grasp already tbh.
Also time to remind ya this is a game not a war -.-

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
nah, hes right you know, aslong as that particular type of player have fun, all is good.

zergs, keepsieges with incredible displays of skills in coordination and movement in the field, killing everything that is red, who care if its 15vs2, all is fair in WAR!, etc.

Hes 100% right, since hes the only type of player that exist in DAoC.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Shike said:
nah, hes right you know, aslong as that particular type of player have fun, all is good.

zergs, keepsieges with incredible displays of skills in coordination and movement in the field, killing everything that is red, who care if its 15vs2, all is fair in WAR!, etc.

Hes 100% right, since hes the only type of player that exist in DAoC.

Aye fucking hell forgot that we were the kind of players trying to force our strange playstyle on others, soz xD

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
What a touching story holded my ball`s when i read it.
You`ll be sorry when even zergs are gone and population gets like on camlann.

ripperbil

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
What do we have to do to make you understand that it's not as easy as you might think?

I've tried countless of times to make them understand, you either get flamed back or you'll get abusive pm's in game telling you to fuck off from the server.

Both has happened.

Report them

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
whitelights said:
THX for the information baby ;-)

I got a free day today and 60 RAMS ready on a couple chars, as promised...
WE repay them a visit after AC raids.

...:worthy:

ohh free day from school? and who is WE? talking for your self ore all mids?
Anyway don´t say to mutch Whitlights ore else i will promis you that i will feck up midland totaly for you.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
scherer said:
Anyway don´t say to mutch Whitlights ore else i will promis you that i will feck up midland totaly for you.
gratz!

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
scherer said:

Cat Fight!!!:fluffle:

Lecturin

Fledgling Freddie
scherer said:
cry cry we are so scared for you

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Also time to remind ya this is a game not a war -.-

He heh well sure its a game but its a game focusing on WAR .. namely realm War... if it wasn't I doubt there would have been 3 realms in it :)

I dont care about the continuing AC'ing or painting ur favorite coulour on the opposing realm sceme .. all part of the game only experinced though trough the low pop ...

What annoys me is the constant alb zerg at beno bridge ... wtf dont u go out and take ur shit back instead of running like headless chicken between bridge and keep .. its not the numbers u lack ..

FFS get ur fingers out of ur arses and roam abit give fights out there

damn albabies..

/Mirk

brad

Fledgling Freddie
scherer said:

LOL why are you whining when your usually always there on AC raids from what i hear, even kzn said you lead ac raids still when they had decided to stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom