Wheres Horner!

Bunn

Banned
Getting bored of the other threads, so where is horner! not seen him in a while...... was some rumour of him getting banned, but i heard it was temporary!

maybe he couldnt take 3 days without daoc and took his own life?

RIP Peirre !

or maybe not :(

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
hes on US u retard... EU is dead, maybe thats why he havent been here " much" lately ?

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Horner was definetly out near Bledmeer over weekend - saw his death spam (ie when HE got raped ;) ) hehe - made me feel all warm and cozy seeing him die...

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Horner was definetly out near Bledmeer over weekend - saw his death spam (ie when HE got raped ;) ) hehe - made me feel all warm and cozy seeing him die...

you need help lol :m00:

we love you horner come back :(

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm Horner dissappears just as Staj returns....coincidence? i think not

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Hmm Horner dissappears just as Staj returns....coincidence? i think not

Horner is far more skilled though: He didn't need 7 bum chums and facist-playstyle-enforcement-regulatations to get RR12, just one DI bot and some endurance!

So not the same person :).

uron

Loyal Freddie
Horner is far more skilled though: He didn't need 7 bum chums and facist-playstyle-enforcement-regulatations to get RR12, just one DI bot and some endurance!

proof tht fascism works thn, they were better thn u ever will b :fluffle:

Ucallme

Banned

Oi Takhasis :) more /hugs and less running! :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

censi

Can't get enough of FH
can someone ask him if he is going to put his sorc on ebay? Wanted to to buy one.

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Well im SURE i saw him getting spanked near beno over the weekend!!

Gear

Can't get enough of FH

Next time you buy, I want some too

tips

Fledgling Freddie
can someone ask him if he is going to put his sorc on ebay? Wanted to to buy one.

lol ide buy his accounts deleat the chars after raping em for his gold then stop the subs for them

ofc after letting every play in hib and mid kill em ffs ive even roll a level 20 char on a 14 day accounts to rp farm em for the laugh

Ging

Part of the furniture
lol ide buy his accounts deleat the chars after raping em for his gold then stop the subs for them

ofc after letting every play in hib and mid kill em ffs ive even roll a level 20 char on a 14 day accounts to rp farm em for the laugh

You don't like Horner then?

krall

Fledgling Freddie

:fluffle:

If some1 is named Horner in another realm - on another server. Do this have to mean he is the one? :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom