Nice try gimp horner & co

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
scherer said:
ohh free day from school? and who is WE? talking for your self ore all mids?
Anyway don´t say to mutch Whitlights ore else i will promis you that i will feck up midland totaly for you.

lol :clap:

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:
LOL why are you whining when your usually always there on AC raids from what i hear, even kzn said you lead ac raids still when they had decided to stop.

No no not even hear, seen him online many times when i went up for work and AC thoose mighty relics :>

Gamah

Banned
French_flag_character.gif

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Funny how albs seem to only do any seige well after primetime, last night albs (mainly CM) attempted to attack surs, about 1am they died to AE before they even got the ram on the door, then they tried again about 1:30 am - 2:am, they failed again ;] although the second time there were about 3-4 hib defenders and over fg albs.

I guess it shows albs just done like defenders :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Brackus said:
Funny how albs seem to only do any seige well after primetime, last night albs (mainly CM) attempted to attack surs, about 1am they died to AE before they even got the ram on the door, then they tried again about 1:30 am - 2:am, they failed again ;] although the second time there were about 3-4 hib defenders and over fg albs.

Funny how you were part of that miserable realm not too long ago :( Must be lovely to generalise a realm and slag it off on a regular basis after leaving it, you must've had quite the miserable time in Albion.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Funny how you were part of that miserable realm not too long ago :( Must be lovely to generalise a realm and slag it off on a regular basis after leaving it, you must've had quite the miserable time in Albion.

Well actually, I had a great time on Alb in the start, great memories with Griffon Knights, Rigante, The Iron Wind then people left game from last alb guild I was in. (The Iron Wind). Those were the only good guilds on albs I was part of. Then it left the Albion with nothing left for me, moved to hib. Hibs have a general rule that is "understood", don't AC its lame, realm mates will think lesser of you. Mids also seem to run by this general rule. However Albs on the other hand seem to just do it, its not just one guild CM, but plenty of other Albs although CM have been very well known for it. This is generally why most people are pissed of by albs, they dont seem to care about it. I cant really explain it but Albs just is a totally different realm atmosphere than the other 2 realms, and I dont like the atmosphere. And the whole point of the game is fun, and I have more fun with my friends on Hib than I do with the very few people I like on Alb. Like it or not, I don't care.

Everz

FH is my second home
Brackus said:
Well actually, I had a great time on Alb in the start, great memories with Griffon Knights, Rigante, The Iron Wind then people left game from last alb guild I was in. (The Iron Wind). Those were the only good guilds on albs I was part of. Then it left the Albion with nothing left for me, moved to hib. Hibs have a general rule that is "understood", don't AC its lame, realm mates will think lesser of you. Mids also seem to run by this general rule. However Albs on the other hand seem to just do it, its not just one guild CM, but plenty of other Albs although CM have been very well known for it. This is generally why most people are pissed of by albs, they dont seem to care about it. I cant really explain it but Albs just is a totally different realm atmosphere than the other 2 realms, and I dont like the atmosphere. And the whole point of the game is fun, and I have more fun with my friends on Hib than I do with the very few people I like on Alb. Like it or not, I don't care.
how come u never had a good time whilst u were in CM then m8?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Sigwyen said:
What annoys me is the constant alb zerg at beno bridge ... wtf dont u go out and take ur shit back instead of running like headless chicken between bridge and keep .. its not the numbers u lack ..

FFS get ur fingers out of ur arses and roam abit give fights out there

damn albabies..

/Mirk

Got to agree with this it seems Albs just like Camping be it Beno or Renaris and the only time you know when Albs have retrieved anything is when you wake up in morning and find they got Keeps/Twrs back.

If this is way RvR is for them wait and let AC crew do they work can only see server declining more.

Soulja

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Brackus said:
You always seem to have a rather one-sided view on things tho. I mean, after having played both Hibernia and Albion, you should be quite aware of the fact that Albion players aren't the only ones taking towers at night, or adding on fights or doing some other random negative thing. Sure, they seem to be at it a lot more than Hibernia and Midgard (at AC raiding), but both Hibernia and Midgard hadtheir fair share of AC raids, both in the past and, I assume, at present, yet I don't recall reading a single one of your comments about those. And, unless I was the last Alb who gave a shit, which I somehow doubt, there should be plenty of other Albs (I'm guessing the vast majority, as I wouldn't be surprised if the group of players taking towers/keeps etc at night wouldn't be more than a few dozen) who do mind, don't take part of it and actually criticise it, tho they never seem to be heard, simply for being part of the Alb community.
And, even tho I don't think you pointed this out, I do believe that there is a small group of Albion players taking towers and so, simply to take the piss and to ruin the rvr experience for other players.
Anyways, I hope you care enough to read this comment, and maybe even reply, as we had a few laughs in Albion, if I remember right, and your recent (and not quite so recent) posts have been getting on my tits, as I prefer a bit more of an open-minded and less generalising atitude in posters :d
Soulja_IA_ said:
Got to agree with this it seems Albs just like Camping be it Beno or Renaris and the only time you know when Albs have retrieved anything is when you wake up in morning and find they got Keeps/Twrs back.

If this is way RvR is for them wait and let AC crew do they work can only see server declining more.

Soulja
Whereas you wouldn't be able to find a Hib or Mid camping a tower even if you begged them to do so.

Oh... wait, I remember seeing shrooms, parked enchanters and warlocks in towers, but that must be ancient history.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Brackus said:

Yeah funny how your group got there 10 secs after we killed the 1rst guard.... wierd, funny and curious :twak:
In fact funny how you could always find us....

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Brackus said:

When you were on alb
you were a kinda nice guy....dunno howyou can put up with that m***** sarumman

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Posts like this one are a perfect example of why playing on the EU cluster is completely pointless at the moment.

Your all a bunch of pathetic whining children, every last one of you!
The fact that you can be whined at for attacking a keep at primetime because your messing up someones solo rvr. AC'ing keeps, fair enough, but now your not even allows to attack them in the middle of the evening without getting flamed by some muppet. That's classic!!

Continue throwing your toys out of your prams by all means, most sane people have already realised there's so many toys down on the floor that it's not actually worth being in the pram anymore however.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
how come u never had a good time whilst u were in CM then m8?

Seige constantly and no roaming grp is hardly a basis for fun, I still love karen tho:p

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
You always seem to have a rather one-sided view on things tho. I mean, after having played both Hibernia and Albion, you should be quite aware of the fact that Albion players aren't the only ones taking towers at night, or adding on fights or doing some other random negative thing. Sure, they seem to be at it a lot more than Hibernia and Midgard (at AC raiding), but both Hibernia and Midgard hadtheir fair share of AC raids, both in the past and, I assume, at present, yet I don't recall reading a single one of your comments about those. And, unless I was the last Alb who gave a shit, which I somehow doubt, there should be plenty of other Albs (I'm guessing the vast majority, as I wouldn't be surprised if the group of players taking towers/keeps etc at night wouldn't be more than a few dozen) who do mind, don't take part of it and actually criticise it, tho they never seem to be heard, simply for being part of the Alb community.
And, even tho I don't think you pointed this out, I do believe that there is a small group of Albion players taking towers and so, simply to take the piss and to ruin the rvr experience for other players.
Anyways, I hope you care enough to read this comment, and maybe even reply, as we had a few laughs in Albion, if I remember right, and your recent (and not quite so recent) posts have been getting on my tits, as I prefer a bit more of an open-minded and less generalising atitude in posters :d

Yes I should have pointed our hibs and mids do it too and mids and hibs also do lame things, but generally I think Albs on the WHOLE aint what they used to be, and why im pleased im no longer mainly playing alb, I still enjoy the occasional solo run on cleric healing random people. I have many fond memories of Albion and its players, I have known you for some time, well at least I knew you a long time ago:)

I agree I can be very one sided, but it is very annoying when Hibs run generally to always take relics primetime then all effort is blown when Albs WILL just AC it back. I did stop posting on FH as I was getting drawn into the QQ Whine, and abuse, which was shit.

I will try my best to put forward a clear argument in future, but remember people will always favour their main realm

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Brackus said:
Yes I should have pointed our hibs and mids do it too and mids and hibs also do lame things, but generally I think Albs on the WHOLE aint what they used to be, and why im pleased im no longer mainly playing alb, I still enjoy the occasional solo run on cleric healing random people. I have many fond memories of Albion and its players, I have known you for some time, well at least I knew you a long time ago:)

I agree I can be very one sided, but it is very annoying when Hibs run generally to always take relics primetime then all effort is blown when Albs WILL just AC it back. I did stop posting on FH as I was getting drawn into the QQ Whine, and abuse, which was shit.

I will try my best to put forward a clear argument in future, but remember people will always favour their main realm

I cant see why you say you dont like playing alb m8, we always see subedai in our bg's. Remember talking to you and taking the piss by shoutinging Xrealmer across the power relic shrine pointing a you.

So if you dont enjoy alb, why do you keep coming back?

I saw you die out side Surs tonite...I cheered, but only because you killed me earlier.

The question I have is : WHERE HAVE ALL THE MIDS FOOKING COME FROM!!!!

and heres my personal summary of lame things:

Alb: AC raids (proper ones not roll over tower retakes)

Mid: Lunch time raids during week days

Hib: STUN NUKE NUKE NUKE

All realms: people shouting "DONT ADD!"
Mids and Hibs apparently working together ( coincedence )
Window draggers (yes there still out there)

solution for making it better: dont think there is one..too many opinions and views to solve it. So why let any of the above bother you? Be the bigger person and walk away and plan your revenge.....gut/impulsive reactions always make things worse.

I play a Tank, I expected to get nuked etc etc, but when i get close the run away....people are just to egomaniacal about a character that in a few years or months could be erased.....just enjoy it guys while you still have it

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Sollac said:
I cant see why you say you dont like playing alb m8, we always see subedai in our bg's. Remember talking to you and taking the piss by shoutinging Xrealmer across the power relic shrine pointing a you.

So if you dont enjoy alb, why do you keep coming back?

I saw you die out side Surs tonite...I cheered, but only because you killed me earlier.

The question I have is : WHERE HAVE ALL THE MIDS FOOKING COME FROM!!!!

and heres my personal summary of lame things:

Alb: AC raids (proper ones not roll over tower retakes)

Mid: Lunch time raids during week days

Hib: STUN NUKE NUKE NUKE

All realms: people shouting "DONT ADD!"
Mids and Hibs apparently working together ( coincedence )
Window draggers (yes there still out there)

solution for making it better: dont think there is one..too many opinions and views to solve it. So why let any of the above bother you? Be the bigger person and walk away and plan your revenge.....gut/impulsive reactions always make things worse.

I play a Tank, I expected to get nuked etc etc, but when i get close the run away....people are just to egomaniacal about a character that in a few years or months could be erased.....just enjoy it guys while you still have it

ps forgot to add:

Mythic/Goa should ban multiple realms on accounts. if your on alb excal, and hib pryd, you should be made to choose one and have the rest deleted/erased with a nominal compensation for the play time.

The cleric ranges for buffs should be implemented in all servers. other wise all is fine. Magic is overpowered but then it should be, its magic, but melle damage needs to be increased to match at close quarters.

:england:

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Well like I said sometimes I like playing subedai healing randoms, would only log subedai if there are no guildies to group with anyhow

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Brackus said:

You're still on about 'Albs' AC'ing the relics back, tho :p I mean, there can't be more than, say, 5-10% of the Albion population involved in that shit, surely, which really makes it an act of individuals :p
And I do agree that the Albion community has changed for the worst, which is the main reason I first gave Hibernia a go and then quit the game, knowing I'd never have things back the way they were some years ago. I can't think of more than a dozen Albion players I really respect, and most of them probably quit aswell by now, but I can't picture things being all that much better in either Hibernia or Midgard either.
And yeah, it's a good thing to support the realm you're actively playing, and I support Albion (tho I'm not playing, but what the heck :p), and will try to remind people that not all Albs are bad :d
Sollac said:
ps forgot to add:

Mythic/Goa should ban multiple realms on accounts. if your on alb excal, and hib pryd, you should be made to choose one and have the rest deleted/erased with a nominal compensation for the play time.

The cleric ranges for buffs should be implemented in all servers. other wise all is fine. Magic is overpowered but then it should be, its magic, but melle damage needs to be increased to match at close quarters.
Hah, are you serious about erasing characters on a different realm? :d Who gives a toss about people crossrealming, I'd be glad to pay that price to be able to play three realms on cluster.

Everz

FH is my second home
Brackus said:
Seige constantly and no roaming grp is hardly a basis for fun, I still love karen tho:p
ye guessed that after the random healing cleric roaming around

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom