Nice try gimp horner & co

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
Without skills can´t take relic even if attackers are twice amount what defenders. I drived my gf to work 4am cet. logged to daoc and saw last berk tower on fire and berk keep just taken and claimed. So must be atleast 8 albs around, logged my uber rr4 dark sm and my bro gram joined with healer and our new guildie warrior heldrim joined too. First just waited in fens if some1 attack, but no1 there. So we took boat to beno and went to berk tower, we got it flames and same time fens keep us. we suicided to keep guards and ported to fens. buffed all etc and was gonna attack albs when all suddenly ld. damn nice timing =P. Cause of that albs got first outer door down and second outer door was at 75% when we got back. I´m little or more crazy so ofc attacked from wall against alb fg and my bro´s di1 saved me first and second try i died =(.

Albs got second outer door down and started ramming inner door. That was juicy, killed 1 alb at start and few mins later killed horner first time =D.
After that
all alb casters have target on me, so couldn´t do anything. Albs got inner door down and we was screwed. :(

Then 1 sm and hunter joined us. :)
Got few albs again killed and then they disappeared. They was near but couldn´t see them, went to outer door oil spot and tried my luck... couple albs died. then saw albs fighting against guards outside and ofc joined party and mezzed them, but some resisted and i was dead again. Albs was still busy with guards so got rezz. Rebuff and end of albs started. They killed guards outside and came inside and killed guards near wall downstairs, mevoq attack them first and kill few, i sneak behind them...moc3 got first alb, got horner and got scarlatina and rest was already dead or died to guards.

Victory :clap:

After that used about 30k bounties that get doors repaired, BIG tears...I´m so poor.

Well there was this morning bedtime story...to be continued:flame:

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
THX for the information

THX for the information baby ;-)

I got a free day today and 60 RAMS ready on a couple chars, as promised...
WE repay them a visit after AC raids.

...:worthy:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Oh Fucking great , cant wait for this one :p

So now the rest of us who had nothing to do with this AC raid again have to suffer for the actions of few... ?

You have the relics, open an Irvr keep and farm albs by all means but leave the rest of the soddin land alone.

decker

Fledgling Freddie
Wohoo!

Such suprise that they try to AC relics back :)

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:

So now the rest of us who had nothing to do with this AC raid again have to suffer for the actions of few... ?

You have the relics, open an Irvr keep and farm albs by all means but leave the rest of the soddin land alone.
tell those few ppl to fo then:!)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Konstantin said:
tell those few ppl to fo then:!)

What do we have to do to make you understand that it's not as easy as you might think?

I've tried countless of times to make them understand, you either get flamed back or you'll get abusive pm's in game telling you to fuck off from the server.

Both has happened.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
what if we agreed to just drop keeps with AC'ed relics to 1? If we agreed after a discussion to simply say - sorry but we don't think your that big... The server simply has to reach and agreement on this.

Oh and nice story!!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
knighthood said:

I can see where u coming from, that said it's only right that some1 puts the LOT of the server in the same boat not only Mid and Hibs.

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
Lol

all this suddenly nice persons who have nothing to do white an AC'd relic.... ALL go defend their "PRECIOUS " relic from the moment there is an enemy in range of 2000 units from Renaris!
:puke:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Well actions that Horner and crew do Effect the Whole of Mid so why not Mid Kick the Shit out of all Albs keeps even tho you never had anything to do with it.

Soulja

Jarod

Fledgling Freddie
whitelights said:
all this suddenly nice persons who have nothing to do white an AC'd relic.... ALL go defend their "PRECIOUS " relic from the moment there is an enemy in range of 2000 units from Renaris!
:puke:

No worries m8 im sure the usual "Albion AC-Crew" will bring the relics back in notime at all :touch:

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
I for 1 don't understand how anyone can find the BS going on at Uk Cluster atm just the least bit fun:twak:

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
Well actions that Horner and crew do Effect the Whole of Mid so why not Mid Kick the Shit out of all Albs keeps even tho you never had anything to do with it.

Soulja

ah the reasoning of a football hooligan :p:england:

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:

Soulja

hes french what do you expect....they dont care.:england:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Sollac said:
hes french what do you expect....they dont care.:england:

I actually heard from a reliable source Horner is actually Dutch, but regardless of this , it wasnt Just Horner , and im not goin to have a go at the people who did it , mainly cos they wouldnt care and also cos i semi know a few of them and get on with em.

I can understand where your coming from Mid, but u realise smashing up the entirity of Alb again just to get revenge means ure lowering yourself to the same lvl as AC-ing the Relics in a way. U got Berks at the time of writing this, im off to bed and i expect to wake up to a blue alb again, tho im praying the defense force gets its act together . (noticed the weakening of some towers, prolly so they can be insta took , tho noted, and sendin out repairs as we speak lol )

Oh well, i can see this goin on for a looong time

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
What do we have to do to make you understand that it's not as easy as you might think?

I've tried countless of times to make them understand, you either get flamed back or you'll get abusive pm's in game telling you to fuck off from the server.

Both has happened.

screenshot the abuse , send to right now and get em banned then xDDD

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
whitelights said:
THX for the information baby ;-)

I got a free day today and 60 RAMS ready on a couple chars, as promised...
WE repay them a visit after AC raids.

...:worthy:

Or how about you just fuck off? Sick of Mids/Hibs taking our keeps and fucking up our ports TBH. It completely ruins my solo RVR. If you have a problem with certain Albs then take it out on them, don't fuck RVR up for everyone - selfish wankers.

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Moaning Myrtle said:
It completely ruins my solo RVR. selfish wankers.

Maybe your bering selfish as well, why not group up with other alb's and push mid/hib out then you can solo when it easyer too ?. This is the main prob with alb at the mo, most of you just wanna solo or run with di bots. You have the number just not the fire or team work. But too come on here and shout i Cant solo Becuse mid are takeing tower is abit shit .

pip

Banned
Moaning Myrtle said:
Or how about you just fuck off? Sick of Mids/Hibs taking our keeps and fucking up our ports TBH. It completely ruins my solo RVR. If you have a problem with certain Albs then take it out on them, don't fuck RVR up for everyone - selfish wankers.
So true but if mids don't take action against these muppets it will just carry on:( down with the alb

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Moaning Myrtle said:

Its within the SotG and perfectly legal!

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
Digi said:
Maybe your bering selfish as well, why not group up with other alb's and push mid/hib out then you can solo when it easyer too ?. This is the main prob with alb at the mo, most of you just wanna solo or run with di bots. You have the number just not the fire or team work. But too come on here and shout i Cant solo Becuse mid are takeing tower is abit shit .

I'm hardly being selfish - my Paladin is completely the wrong spec for FG work, he's specced for solo 1v1, which I happen to enjoy.

I do not have to group with him, so your point is void TBH.

Lecturin

Fledgling Freddie
Moaning Myrtle said:
It may be legal but it's bloody irritating TBH.

As long your friendly albion friends do it to us we will do it back every day

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
hehe nice story there bbanana and n1 on the repairs :)

oh and LOL pip you're ewul ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom