Werewolf Hallows' Eve Wolf Game Thread

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
anyone think that this flesh in the belly lark and all that sounds like a zombie? .....the potential extra role? zombie who has to infect everyone else in town?

now im not saying to jump to guns here but if that were the case then if we didnt get this person before they had a chance to infect another they multiply quickly so we would need to get them quickly?

all speculation mind

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Either that, or he was a wolf who had a nice meal before he died (and got reincarnated briefly because of the 48-hour-thingy). The gun thing might be connected to his mayor job, or it could indicate, that he had another role too.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Wow, it's like people in this village ignore all facts laid before them in order to push their own agenda.

This whole levin / vasc issue has been explained, and yet people are still looking in that direction? Oh look, a scapegoat, quick, let's get it!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Wow, it's like people in this village ignore all facts laid before them in order to push their own agenda.

This whole levin / vasc issue has been explained, and yet people are still looking in that direction? Oh look, a scapegoat, quick, let's get it!

no i get that he was killed due to inactivity but there are alot more ways it could have been done i think the fact that there was flesh in levins stomach and that the docter was "worried" about vascs health needs further thought. Im not saying lynch them now or anything im just saying its something to be aware of!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
no i get that he was killed due to inactivity but there are alot more ways it could have been done i think the fact that there was flesh in levins stomach and that the docter was "worried" about vascs health needs further thought. Im not saying lynch them now or anything im just saying its something to be aware of!

I think we have enough to be aware of without inventing things. Facepalm is not enough.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
The gun part has not been explained, at least not sufficiently. We don´t have much evidence to think about, so I guess it´s only natural that we´re focusing on what we have.

I think Vasc´s silence was a tad dodgy.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
The gun part has not been explained, at least not sufficiently. We don´t have much evidence to think about, so I guess it´s only natural that we´re focusing on what we have.

I think Vasc´s silence was a tad dodgy.

the guns part was explained. in this village, those that do not participate die. the way they die has no bearing on the matter.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Dumbest village ever :p

Stop pussy footing around and either burn some fucker or get some much needed rest. We are going around in circles with no real developements, not enough being said!!!!

Last thing we need is that pesky virus that killed Levin to strike again and do even more damage.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
With regard to the death of our vice mayor I think its a clevery implimented bit of roleplay by our mod, zombies or evil death disease which spreads to the next person who isnt getting involved. If I'm correct in my thinking then Kudos to you Toht.

Now onto other matters, due to the general quietness from Vasc, the fact he hasn't put up a decent responce or convinced me his general quietness isnt just covering up for himself Im voting for him. If he or someone else sways my thinking then I'm willing to change my vote.

Vote Vasconcelousiousosus

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
With regard to the death of our vice mayor I think its a clevery implimented bit of roleplay by our mod, zombies or evil death disease which spreads to the next person who isnt getting involved. If I'm correct in my thinking then Kudos to you Toht.

Now onto other matters, due to the general quietness from Vasc, the fact he hasn't put up a decent responce or convinced me his general quietness isnt just covering up for himself Im voting for him. If he or someone else sways my thinking then I'm willing to change my vote.

Vote Vasconcelousiousosus

Id try to sway your vote but im falling to grasp the reasoning behind it, tho :(

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
can we probe the coroners records to see if he elaborated in anyway about vascs health?

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Ok ok. Just want to say that Ive read all the thread and im not iddle. I was just making up my mind about voting the classic starting No lynch on the first nite and missed the first vote

This post gets me, you say you've been reading through all the thread but then say you missed the vote on the first night when infact it is still the first night.

Now that can be either an honest mistake or you haven't infact read through the thread at all. Which would then lead to the question why? Are you sure already of your nightly action and thus dont care where the first vote goes?

tris-

i think you need to lok beyond what is on the face of it. unless you somehow know something we dont.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
i think you need to lok beyond what is on the face of it. unless you somehow know something we dont.

its not about knowing something you dont. its about being able to understand what has been said in the lorebooks and not making up stuff to make our life even harder.

but, based on the fact that tris keeps (not so) subtly pointing out that he is a villager and also his disregard for any common sense regarding what happened today, i will

vote: tris-

tris-

i know perfectly well what happend. vasc came back from the dead and killed levin.
but the information did nto stp that. it was deemed necessary to explain that the coroner was worried about his health. why do we need to know this? we know he came back from the dead somehow, we dont know if something else is wrong with his health.

and how do i keep pointing out im a villager? sounds like youre trying to divert the attention from your self and all these little snippets of info youre privvy to.

so in retaliation, vote - flea

tris-

id also like to add that you are very keen to halt investigations for what ever reason.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Blimey, the donkey is dead Tris, stop flogging it.

Unvote Vasc

Vote tris-

Purley for the mindless speculation and need to drive at this point which as far as I'm aware was made up by Toht and added as fluff to kill off anyone not participating.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!

Unvote Vasc

Vote tris-

Purley for the mindless speculation and need to drive at this point which as far as I'm aware was made up by Toht and added as fluff to kill off anyone not participating.

While I agree with some of what you said, Vasc potentially not being well, is reason enough to have him on the list of potential baddies. I am always weary of people who stay quiet for long periods!!! Along with no real discussion.

unvote fleabag

vote Vasco

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Oh look, you all grew some balls.

i know perfectly well what happend. vasc came back from the dead and killed levin.
but the information did nto stp that. it was deemed necessary to explain that the coroner was worried about his health. why do we need to know this? we know he came back from the dead somehow, we dont know if something else is wrong with his health.

Can you please point out where it was stated that Vasc was dead, or that he returned from being dead? I either missed it completely, or you are making it up.

tris-

Unvote Vasc

Vote tris-

as far as youre AWARE so you dont actually know why there is a specific mention of other concerns. i.e. concerns for his health, beside the fact that he was quiet for so long. why mention something additional to the main issue unless there is potentially something there?

if this si what happens when you participate in the discussions then i dont blame vasc for not bothering.

Can you please point out where it was stated that Vasc was dead, or that he returned from being dead? I either missed it completely, or you are making it up.

youre right, appears it was levin that was zombified.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
careful tris-, it is little seemingly innocuous errors like that which lead people to think you may be slipping under the pressure of hiding something and lynching you.

tris-

it appears that trying to discuss anything leads people to target you. how can one manage to discuss things if it leads everyone to believe you must be killed?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Discussing things is fine, suggesting theories and scenarios is fine. What is not fine is when you create scenarios and discuss things based on inaccurate or made up facts. And there has been a hell of a lot of people doing that, not just you.

Maybe everyone should take a deep breath, count to ten, and re-read the info we have to go on.

tris-

it appears more like a defensive manouvre amongst the dim wits (may aswel join the sheep and throw some insults out) to take any potential focus off them selves.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
and how do i keep pointing out im a villager? sounds like youre trying to divert the attention from your self and all these little snippets of info youre privvy to.

heres where to me it seems tris- is essentially saying that he is a regular villager:

then it does beg the question about why he seems to know certain things about this creature that us normal villagers could not possibly know.
are you trying to suggest you are not a normal villager, or are you trying to segregate your self from everyone else by insulting us?

i bolded the relevant parts for ease of understanding my thought process.

also, you mentioned that i have brought forth snippets of info only i have access to. that is just not true. the information i have presented as fact is backed by the village lorebook, available to everyone. the rest of my contribution has been speculation to which, i believe, i have added a sufficient amount of reasoning, in order for the rest of the village to understand my thought process.

the only place where i have speculated without pointing out what brought me to the conclusion was when i said that the way levin died, the gun etc etc doesnt have any more further reach than the fact that our vice mayor is dead. i thought that it is clear enough to everyone, that the coroner dropping dead from a heart attack after we had him perform an autopsy was a sign from a higher power for us to stop that thread of investigation.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
it was deemed necessary to explain that the coroner was worried about his health. why do we need to know this?

we need to know it, because vasc had been missing from the town meeting for almost as long. and if he doesnt join us he might drop dead and have noone to administer CPR to him, and will die permanently just like levin did.
it is just a warning from the coroner for him to 'get out more'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom