Werewolf Hallows' Eve Wolf Game Thread

Uara

Part of the furniture
Right, after having a read through of the minutes from this day. I'm leaning towards Vasc. The fact he thinks that we've had a day over already, his unwillingness to defend himself/put forward reasonable arguments when he's confronted by others such as Aph3x and his general quietness. All small points but when put together it makes it seem like theres something else going on with him, his quietness is just a cover for darker things.

Vote Vasc

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
2 votes - Vasconcelos (Calaen, Uara)
2 votes - tris- (fl3a, Aph3x)
1 votes - fl3a (tris-)
1 vote - No Lynch (Thadius)
1 vote - Thadius (Ch3tan)

5 unvoted, 6 for majority.

The clock starts the tick tock once more.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Ok ok. Just want to say that Ive read all the thread and im not iddle. I was just making up my mind about voting the classic starting No lynch on the first nite and missed the first vote

but it still is the first day, no votes have been passed.

This post gets me, you say you've been reading through all the thread but then say you missed the vote on the first night when infact it is still the first night.

Now that can be either an honest mistake or you haven't infact read through the thread at all. Which would then lead to the question why? Are you sure already of your nightly action and thus dont care where the first vote goes?

Idiots. So fl3a and aph3x are jumping on Vascs back for something he did not say? More proof of people twisting things to their own ends. This really is getting stupid, how to pick out a dishonest person to lynch when there are so many of them?

Idiots: Re read what Vasc said; he was pondering making the no lynch vote and missed the fact that someone already had. No flea and aph3x, at no point does he say that he missed the first night, you have twisted his statement completly. I suggest you both go attend English lessons at the local school.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Right, after having a read through of the minutes from this day. I'm leaning towards Vasc. The fact he thinks that we've had a day over already, his unwillingness to defend himself/put forward reasonable arguments when he's confronted by others such as Aph3x and his general quietness. All small points but when put together it makes it seem like theres something else going on with him, his quietness is just a cover for darker things.

Vote Vasc

Oh and another one. Now a less controlled person may sense a groupping of thoughts between certain people with this vendetta against Vasc based on falsehoods.

VASC DOES NOT SAY WE HAVE HAD A DAY ALREADY.

So Uara, Aph3x, fl3a, explain yourselves.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Just noted that aph3x and fl3a have been following each others leads. Both went after Vasc, and then both turned on tris-. Going after soft targets for very flimsy reasons.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Oh and another one. Now a less controlled person may sense a groupping of thoughts between certain people with this vendetta against Vasc based on falsehoods.

Actually, to be honest I thought the Levin event counted as a day, but that was later after my 1st intervention :p

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
ch3tan, i suggest you reread what vasc said:

Atm? Im as clueless as the 1st day, with less hair and an itchy sensation, I must have get a virus or something, "inactivity" think its called. But Im much better now :)

that cant mean anything other than he thought, at that point, that its the 2nd day.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Just noted that aph3x and fl3a have been following each others leads. Both went after Vasc, and then both turned on tris-. Going after soft targets for very flimsy reasons.

also, when you are doing the rereading yourself, you might notice that i havent been going after vasc. i was trying to get other people off his back, who keep saying that he is a zombie and has to die. i didnt ever go after him, i only pointed out a mistake with his timekeeping.

Thadius

Part of the furniture

I noticed that myself, maybe we have become lucky and found the werewolf pack on the first day

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i have realised that a retaliation vote does not help anyone and i shouldnt stoop the levels of the likes of flea.

unvote: flea

vote: no lynch

i would agree to an extent that he is acting like aphex and voting me to take some heat off them selves. but i dont think this is solid ground to kill them off.

yet.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
True, revenge voting helps noone.

Its just strange that they seemingly block vote together, with the same arguments and for the same reasons....

Maybe I am being paranoid, the village does not seem as safe as it once was

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
No unless your the one getting revenge of course :p

My vote stands at the moment, I personally have gained no knowledge from Vasc at all other than he's got the attention span of a fish.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
True, revenge voting helps noone.

Its just strange that they seemingly block vote together, with the same arguments and for the same reasons....

Maybe I am being paranoid, the village does not seem as safe as it once was

i would like to agree with you. however in the current climate people will put 2 and 2 together and come up with wolf.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture

You can twist things how ever you like Ch3tan, just as you've managed to twist my previous post around and then say something in caps just to make sure everyone reads it. Putting key phrases in caps and surrounding it with absolute bollocks doesnt make your post make any more sense.

Just a tip for you after I finished my English lesson, I've put your name down for the next lesson.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You can twist things how ever you like Ch3tan, just as you've managed to twist my previous post around and then say something in caps just to make sure everyone reads it. Putting key phrases in caps and surrounding it with absolute bollocks doesnt make your post make any more sense.

Just a tip for you after I finished my English lesson, I've put your name down for the next lesson.

You quoted Vasc and twisted what he said; I missed the other quote fl3a used, but you quoted Vasc and then said he said soemthing different. I highlighted the relevant bits. Instead of saying what I said was bollocks, maybe you can explain why you twisted Vasc's words?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
ch3tan, i suggest you reread what vasc said:

that cant mean anything other than he thought, at that point, that its the 2nd day.

I missed this quote by Vasc, but to me it still did not read that he thought it was the 2nd day. But anyhow, I retract what I said about you and Vasc, it is only aph3x who used another quote and changed the meaning.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
And actually, based on the fact that Aph3x has not actually made an argument, he has just got angry and not answered my point.

unvote Thad

vote aph3x

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Im so confused right now these areguments are all just getting so complicated....going to have to try to read back abit when i get the chance

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
I went down your route of making a little accusation, little sense and then a few insults, I do apologise for the confusion.

To be honest theres little I can say to put an argument forwards without saying what fl3a has already said, which by your reasoning will put me in a little gang with him.

Read the full post Vasc made, re-read my post and you shall see where I was coming from. I'm not twisting things per say just putting them forwards in a new light, which is something you do too Ch3t.

From my point of view Vasc first said he was reading the thread after saying nothing for 48 hours and within the same post he said he thought he'd missed the first days voting. All I was doing was saying I thought it was strange and asked him to verify what his conclusions were, when he didnt supply a great amount in his next post I found that odd too and voted accordingly. Its day one, he had no votes for him and I was sturring to get responces from people and see where it would lead.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Oh and something I forgot to say in the previous post...

Ch3tan this could be looked at in another way, you are aggresivly defending Vasc, would this then put you in league with him? The posts you made directly before I voted for Vasc were appathetic and generally one line responces, giving slight digs at the rest of the town for not getting involved or not seeing what you see. I make one vote against someone and you jump up on your soapbox and start fingerpointing.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture

Final thing, two people respond to your questions for explanations as to why we vote, one does not. Yet before you hear Uara's responce you vote for me, not particularly consistent are we Mr Ch3t?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I voted for you to get a response, which you have finally done. Had you just replied with some logic and explanations in the first place I would never have voted for you. I'm well aware Uara has not reponded.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Well as had already been pointed out Vasc has acknowledged that he thought that a day had gone by with him killing Levin in some inactivity strewn virus. Oki this might have been an honest mistake but it was than conjoined with his wishy-washy responses to Aph3x that led me to think something is up. Yes I know this is along the same lines as what Aph3x and Fl3a have said but at present i'm not coming up with anything fresh by other people. I don't think I have twisted anything that Vasc has said.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I'm voting purely due to lack of discussion on Vasc's behalf. I've always been cautious of those that don't speak! And then when they do they make no sense ;)

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
and thus the discussion is silenced. we must take care to not turn into zombies ourselves!

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
There never was much of a discussion. We´re still moving around in circles.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Meh,
unvote aph3x
vote no lynch

As we really are not going anywhere now, and we have some voting patterns to go on.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
3 votes - No Lynch (Thadius, tris-, Ch3tan)
2 votes - Vasconcelos (Calaen, Uara)
2 votes - tris- (fl3a, Aph3x)

7 voted, 3 unvoted, 6 for majority.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
i guess thats the way its gonna be
unvote
vote: no lynch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom