Thadius
Thorwyn
tris-
Uara
Vasconcelos

Roles;

Townies.
Wolfies.
Special townies; nurse, sheriff, data expert.
Lone Wolf.
Vice Mayor.
Special, secret, don't ask :p

Regular Wolf rules, except for two additions;

This time there are some added rules to your basic rules.

- 48h inactivity trigger. If you are inactive(means that you HAVE TO post something longer then a single line, contribute etc.) for longer then 48h(until i next log in)you will be taken out of the game in some manner. You need a VERY good reason to be away for this period and inform me.

- Roleplay'ish; This means no out of thread, no previous village notions, fresh start. You will treat each and everyone as a stranger and yourself as a shocked first timer in this situation. Yuo don't have to roleplay a role, but i'll be a lot more strict on out-of-game postings and notions towards out of thread things. You can NOT compare to other wolf games in any way.

Game will start when i get confirmation messages from all OR late sunday.

Special HE rule; You can post before the game starts just to celebrate this all Hallows Eve, rabble on, but keep the "game" off. So no voting etc, but can rabble on. Blatant tries to take use of this pre-game talk will result in spankings :eek:

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
confirming that i am ready and willing!

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
im confirming to the villagers, not you :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Forgot to say;

It's a lovely Hallows' Eve and the townsfolk are going about their business, decorating houses with pumpkin crvings and plastic skeletal figurines. All was well in the little town of Wolfcreek as it always had.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
HALP! I need a halloween costume and a place to hide from Ez as I have not carved a pumpkin!

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
You can hide in my outdoor toilet if you like, might be a bit of a mess tho, had a curry last night

Thadius

Part of the furniture
If the sewage system fails, they will have to rename the town "Shitcreek" :(

Me, I saunter off into the woods for my morning dumpskie!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Feeling slightly groggy myself, that Jagermesiter is a head f**k

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
*waves*
*takes a seat next to the fire*

So... how was your Halloween evening?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
UGGGGGGGGH im supposed to hunt people with this hangover???!?!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Im disappointed in you Calaen, that bird in the pink top is fuggly! :(

You have let the whole villiage down, we have standards round here!

Calaen

She had a figure to die for, and given the chance a kidney would have been traded for a go. There seems to be an awful lot of silence around today.

Looks like them wolves are having a nice lie in.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
hi guys. sorry for my late arrival, i ended up going to another village last night and my cart home got stuck in a long queue to get back in.

Uara

Part of the furniture
god almighty drunkeness in another village last night 6hours of travelling in my cart to get back home. Time for some sleep me thinks now!

Calaen

Did you and Tris share a cart?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
As the day dawns on the village, people are finally getting into the normal rhythm of things. Hangovers still linger in the air though and a waft of piss and beer is on the streets. Decorations hang half-arsed and some houses have an egg/paper coating.

What a great Hallows' Eve.

As the villagers set up their shops and go about their daily lives, someone screams "Moijder!", from the town square. Why jerry lewis is in town, no one knows and never finds out as everyone flees except the 11 most loyal townsfolk.

The 11 gather around the square and see a mutilated corpse in the fountain, making the fountain spew bright red colors in the air, where they see another headless corpse hanging loosely from the town belltower. After a quick search, another corpse is found, guts and bones scattered in the sidestreet.

Maybe it wasn't such a great Hallows' Eve afterall?

Game begins, 48h(ish) rule in play.
11 left, 6 for a majority vote.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
oh heavens, two dead bodies!
and it looks to my untrained eye that they died in different ways as well! so its not as if the murderer has struck twice, but as two murderers have struck

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
3 dead bodies actually, one in the fountain, one in the bell tower and one in the side street. Someone has taken their halloween costume a bit too literally it seems. Right, so who dressed up as an evil monster or killer?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I think we need to analyse the corpses and crime scene too.....

corpse 1 - mutilated in the fountain; not eaten, what does that point to?
corpse 2 - decapitated, missing head; some kind of ritual killing? The Predator? :eek2:
corpse 3 - gutted and bones all over; eaten? or more mutilation?

mod can we have more info on the corpses, especially corpse 3 please?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Some more info;

1: Decapitated body in belltower. Was wearing a princess outfit. Might be weird as it was the towns fat old butcher man.
2: Mutilated body in the fountain, seems it's been munched on too. Ironic as the person was dressed as a pumpkin.
3: "Body" in the street, littered across the alley, with pieces of what looks like a wolf costume. You think it's a costume...ofcourse its a costume. Right?

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Are all three dead bodies villagers (i.e. do we know them)?
Is the wolf costume really a costume?

Now that they´re dead, can we investigate their houses and look for hints or evidences?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Thorwyn, I frankly do not want to look inside the Butchers house. I mean him, dressed in a pink princess outfit?!

*shudders*

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
3 dead bodies actually, one in the fountain, one in the bell tower and one in the side street. Someone has taken their halloween costume a bit too literally it seems. Right, so who dressed up as an evil monster or killer?

holy shit youre right, theres 3!
the halloween hangover must be getting to me, not seeing stuff

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Well.. I don´t *want* to look into his house either, but the given circumstances don´t really leave us a choice.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Thorwyn takes a deep breath and hides all fear as he enters the butchers shop. He stays in for a long while and re-emerges outside as white as a sheet. He shakes his head, trying to forget all he saw, but after a few forced questions he notifies the town that the butcher was...while barely human...a villager none the less.

Ch3tan takes an interest in the body in the fountain and after poking about, removing the pumpkin outfit and other Ye Old Pokery, notifies the townsfolk that it was old.tohtori, the ex-town mayor. No one remembers who the VICE mayor is though, but it would seem that the power had changed to that person...whoever it was.

Thadius inspects the giblets in the alley and after a few pokes and checks on the bones, parts and fur, notifies the folk that it wasn't an outfit, but the hair and head were real and it was indeed a werewolf.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
wow seems a while since i was involved in anything this crazy and i sure as hell dont remember being able to do all this investigationg and such......in my day it was all finger pointing and shouting! :p it helps though so i guess we should make use of it! so if there are 3 corpses are we now looking at 3 different people capable of killing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom