Werewolf Hallows' Eve Wolf Game Thread

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
quite a quick couple of votes there for no lynch consecutivly...

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Ok, my reason for no lynch is essentially the same as my earlier no lynch vote. We don´t have any suspicion at all. I think that Vasc´s behaviour was a little strange, but after all the explanations, I don´t think that´s enough to justify a vote for him.
Everything else is a blur. The risk of killing an innocent villager is just too high for my tastes.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
6 votes - No Lynch (Thadius, tris-, Ch3tan, fl3a, thorwyn, vasconcelos)
2 votes - Vasconcelos (Calaen, Uara)
1 votes - tris- (Aph3x)

9 voted, 1 unvoted, 6 for majority has been reached.

The villagers pickered and argued their while, then with no resolution in sight, they decided to just go to bed. Maybe tomorrow would shed some new light on this killing spree.

Night begins! Send in night choices, no talky talk before next day starts.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Apologies for a short delay, the game will continue in about 5 hours due to SOMEONE not remembering to put a cheat-sheet on his FH notepad :p

Meaning i need to get to my homecomputar to set up the next day.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Nevermind, found it!

The villagers gather to the streets as the morning breaks and almost hits a deer.

The villagers do a quick headcount and see two missing.

After a brief looksyround, they find;

Thorwyn, just a regular villager, torn to pieces and half eaten.

And Thadius, the...n...town nurse...dressed in white stockings, miniskirt, nurse outfit and all, without a head and laying on a muddy road.

Only way to regognize him was his custom nikes that he never left home without.

Day 2!

8 remain, 5 for majority.

48h rule tick tocks away.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Hmmm. Right so.

Good guys: Vice Mayor, Town nurse and one villager DEAD.

Bad guys: Not a scratch :(

Fuck.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
My thoughts exactly, think we need to question the no lynch voters, especially those who voted in quick sucsession with out giving any explanations for their votes.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
oh shit, that's not a good thing.

I would like to issue a thanks to you know who, I obviously dno't know who but thank anyway :p

Calaen

Well it's kinda confusing :p I was abducted last night, bag over my head, thrown in a hole. Anyway I was able to free myself this morning and here I stand.

Thankfully me being thrown in a hole may well have saved me, or I might simply be the next target of the person who grabbed me. I don't know. So all I can say is thanks as I am still around.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Well it's kinda confusing :p I was abducted last night, bag over my head, thrown in a hole. Anyway I was able to free myself this morning and here I stand.

Thankfully me being thrown in a hole may well have saved me, or I might simply be the next target of the person who grabbed me. I don't know. So all I can say is thanks as I am still around.

so what you are saying is that you are a regular villager?
because a power role wouldnt be happy about being roleblocked

Calaen

I'm as regular as they come. However if I was a something different I am hardly going to jump on here and start waving my arms around about not being able to utilise it :p

Calaen

*whistles a lonely tune*

I suspect everyone is hiding at home!!

Uara

Part of the furniture
Ahhhh bugger :( this is not a good turn of events, not good at all! Time to have a glance back through the minutes of yesterday!

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Just by checking the times of people and there votes for no lynch, it starts around 2:30 with Ch3tan changing his vote from me to no vote, followed by two votes with in 5 minutes of eachother by Fl3a and Thorwyn. Vasc then throws his vote in for no vote two hours after, Vasc's vote is the nail in the coffin so to speak.

Now Thorwyn is dead and was a villager, so from that it leaves Fl3a, Ch3tan and Vasc as the final three votes which closed the day, Ch3tan retracted his vote but it was too late by that point. So I would like to hear what you three have to say about those final few votes.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
i chose to vote for no lynch because i think we got all the info out of day one that we could. also, no lynch seemed like a situation in which the village was not at that much of a disadvantage, because we have a roleblocker who could get lucky and block a kill, because we seemed (even more likely now) to have a serial killer who could target a wolf, because we have an investigator who gains information if he isnt killed, and because we have a nurse who could get lucky and prevent a kill. sadly, no such luck happened.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Just by checking the times of people and there votes for no lynch, it starts around 2:30 with Ch3tan changing his vote from me to no vote, followed by two votes with in 5 minutes of eachother by Fl3a and Thorwyn. Vasc then throws his vote in for no vote two hours after, Vasc's vote is the nail in the coffin so to speak.

Now Thorwyn is dead and was a villager, so from that it leaves Fl3a, Ch3tan and Vasc as the final three votes which closed the day, Ch3tan retracted his vote but it was too late by that point. So I would like to hear what you three have to say about those final few votes.

Erm, just because Thorwyn is now dead does not mean you can change the order of the final votes. The order of votes went me, fl3a, Thorwyn, Vasc. Just because Thor is dead does not just change that fact.

Also. If you looked back you would see that I did comment on why I voted that way, unlike others.

Your innocent little twist of the facts here does not sit well with me.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Erm I think you may want to read that again, I think you will find I wrote You followed by Fl3a and Thorwyn with Vasc last, just as you mention.

Your twisting on both this day and last is starting to grate a little Ch3tan

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Erm I think you may want to read that again, I think you will find I wrote You followed by Fl3a and Thorwyn with Vasc last, just as you mention.

Your twisting on both this day and last is starting to grate a little Ch3tan

Last paragraph, you discount Thorwyn and change the order of votes. If you are taking about voting patterns and trying to extrapolate meaning from them, then it would be nice if you kept the order as it was.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Oh I didnt think putting them in order was nescesary as I'd made my point in the first paragraph. In fact if you are going to be pedantic about it I made no mention of voting orders at all in the second paragraph, I simply listed names.

Ch3tan you for me are looking like your trying to wind people up, twist what they have written and arent helping matters.

Calaen

I read Aphex's post in the final paragraph as Throwyn is now dead, the other three alive from the group were .....

We could use some other peoples views opinions about last nights goings on tbh.

We can't gather evidence from just three people.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
this is all very up in the air and i dont know who to believe.

aphex and flea try to penalise me for asking questions. ok so i didnt pick up on the intellectual details at first, but i did try to FIND OUT what was going on. but you dont like that right?

thorwyn was a very unassuming character and you couldnt gather anything from him at all, maybe that worked against him. thadius was fairly vocal but didnt take one side or the other and he is dead too.

as it stands we have a three groups of people, and the passive ones are now dead.

what we should make of that is anyones guess.

Calaen

One things for sure, we have to try and get a bad guy today.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
thats a fairly robust statement to make but do you suggest how we go abouit that exactly?

Calaen

Well we need the quiet ones to atleast try and have some real input. There isn't many of us left.

We got 8 folks left, 3-4 wolves? 1 psycho, 1 sheriff, me (villager) plus whoever threw me in a hole (must be special role)

So out of the 8 people we got between 4-5 potential bad guys.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Well we need the quiet ones to atleast try and have some real input. There isn't many of us left.

We got 8 folks left, 3-4 wolves? 1 psycho, 1 sheriff, me (villager) plus whoever threw me in a hole (must be special role)

So out of the 8 people we got between 4-5 potential bad guys.

the sheriff is the one that threw you in the hole, again i suggest you read the town lorebook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom