Werewolf Hallows' Eve Wolf Game Thread

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Interesting...

So what do we have?

The dead butcher obviously had some strange ... um ... interests but otherwise he was harmless.

We need to find out who the new town mayor is. Let´s do that by investigating old.Tohtoris house. Mabye there are some chronicles or a town history or whatever.

The dead werewolf is double-scary. It´s scary that there are werewolfs in or around our town and it´s even more scary that something is able to kill such a monster. Whatever it was, it seems to be even more dangerous than a werewolf.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Interesting...

So what do we have?

The dead butcher obviously had some strange ... um ... interests but otherwise he was harmless.

We need to find out who the new town mayor is. Let´s do that by investigating old.Tohtoris house. Mabye there are some chronicles or a town history or whatever.

The dead werewolf is double-scary. It´s scary that there are werewolfs in or around our town and it´s even more scary that something is able to kill such a monster. Whatever it was, it seems to be even more dangerous than a werewolf.

On this train of thought do we have any idea as to the identity of the wolf pre transfomer mode? as in we could investigate his house to find other possible wolves?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
What is bugging me is to why the butcher was up that clocktower anyway...

Could have been lured there for a sexual act so deviant, it can not be described?

Find the pervert, find the murderer!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
What is bugging me is to why the butcher was up that clocktower anyway...

Could have been lured there for a sexual act so deviant, it can not be described?

Find the pervert, find the murderer!

*cough*thadius*cough*

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah, tbh, if we are looking for a pervert killer then my money would be on you too Thad.

I doubt Toht is going to give us any more info either, so we best get investigating the good ole fashioned way!

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I`m currently pondering about the vaccant mayor spot. What powers does a mayor have? If we´re unable to find out the rightful successor of poor old.Toht, then we might need to elect a new mayor. However, this could be dangerous as we might unintentionally promote a bad guy.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Wow, so what we're saying our normally quiet townstead we have potentially three killers out there. One who seems to have killed a wolfy, could be trying to help the town or just be a maddened killer! Seems like some wolfy has killed and had a munch on our mayor.

Finally we have the decapitated butcher, now highly doubtful a wolfy would be so clean about the killing (at least in my opinion) so someone who might have a grudge against him. Any militant vegans out there?

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
So three types of killer, one that can kill a wolf, one that kills mayors (probably a werewolf) and one that picks on butchers with certain cross dressing issues.

A Vice Mayor who has taken it upon himself to take charge and a whole host of clueless people.

Nice start to the week!

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
from the way the werewolf corpse was mutilated, i guess that whoever did it has some kind of personal hatered against the beasts. id say we are looking at some kind of wannabe van helsing here

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
or infighting amongst the wolves? Or perhaps two different wolf packs?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
alright so where should we start from? there must be some kind of way we can get more info.....im gona say right away that weather or not it makes me look guilty a no vote on the first night gets us nowhere so are we gona have to start random fingerpointing?

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
What do you guys think about the mayor situation? Can we live without a mayor? Or shall we cast a vote at the rist of voting for a bad guy?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
A no lynch on the first night actually saves us killing a good guy, a random bad guy kill on day one doesn't reveal much, although it's nice.

Thorwyn; there is already a vice mayor, we just do not know who he is. We cannot vote for who we want it to be.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Thorwyn; there is already a vice mayor, we just do not know who he is. We cannot vote for who we want it to be.

Hm.. ok maybe I misread Tohts Info then. I thought there was a vice mayor, but nobody remembered who it actually was so the spot is vaccant.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
It's completely plausible that the vice mayor is responsible for some the death of the mayor, those mayor type folks love the power they have.

No Idea on a butcher at all, but wearing a female costume on halloween is all good in my eyes, nothing sexual there!! What we need to discover if we can is why he was up in the bell tower, I am slightly concerned that the bodt was identified from his shop, when the body was discovered up the tower.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's completely plausible that the vice mayor is responsible for some the death of the mayor, those mayor type folks love the power they have.

No Idea on a butcher at all, but wearing a female costume on halloween is all good in my eyes, nothing sexual there!! What we need to discover if we can is why he was up in the bell tower, I am slightly concerned that the bodt was identified from his shop, when the body was discovered up the tower.

Wealready learned that the mayor was mutilated and eaten by wolves; or are you suggesting the vice mayor (a good role) is also a wolf?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
is it possible that some other creature may have killed the wolf, rather than an exceptionally martial skilled villager?

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
It is possible yes, as is the Van Helsing part, though that one for me doesnt sit right, Van Helsing killed Vampires, Werewolves and all manner of baddies, how could he strike on a night knowing if he was attacking a bad guy and not a random villager?

Calaen

Wealready learned that the mayor was mutilated and eaten by wolves; or are you suggesting the vice mayor (a good role) is also a wolf?

All your investigation reported was that it was the mayor, from initial findings it appeared he had been munched on and mutilated. I kinda see the mutilation/munched as more of a ritual/cannabilistic act.

Lets be fair if a wolf was feeding there would'nt be much left?

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
All your investigation reported was that it was the mayor, from initial findings it appeared he had been munched on and mutilated. I kinda see the mutilation/munched as more of a ritual/cannabilistic act.

Lets be fair if a wolf was feeding there would'nt be much left?

Im not so sure on that, what if it was disturbed, we did find the body of a dead wolf, could it have fled the scene and was then chased down and killed ?

Calaen

Im not so sure on that, what if it was disturbed, we did find the body of a dead wolf, could it have fled the scene and was then chased down and killed ?

Someone chasing down and killing a wolf mid feeding aint no normal villager, they would have had to get the jump on the wolf. I doubt a wolf would leave a body half finished.

Did you notice any particular focus on the eating Ch3t? Was his chest ripped open? Was it vicious wounds or were they in specific areas?

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
I thought Toht posted the info for all of us? On page two.

Calaen

Well the second I start assuming that everything anyone says is true and 100% fact, I'll set myself alight :p

Calaen

I thought Toht posted the info for all of us? On page two.

See my onw comments from earlier, during the inspections, Thadius went into the butchers shop to identify the body, yet he died and was found on the bell tower. So is the bucthers actually dead? Was he killed in the shop and then moved to the bell tower? where is his head?

Uara

Part of the furniture

Yeah that seems pretty plausible to me. Disturbed in mid munch on our poor mayor by who/whatever then chased down and killed. Still we cant for certain say whoever killed the wolfy is good or bad.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
OK im going to go out of character here for a second because im not sure exactly how this game works now? ive played mafia style games before...and werewofl and toth games aswell so am i wrong in thinking that all this investigation bodies and such is not how these games are supposed to be played or am i not understanding how the game works?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Yeah that seems pretty plausible to me. Disturbed in mid munch on our poor mayor by who/whatever then chased down and killed. Still we cant for certain say whoever killed the wolfy is good or bad.

it is either an extremely skilled villager, in which case forget the wolves and monsters of the night, we are safe.
or it is something worse than a wolf, in which case were all doomed if there is something out there killing werewolves in full flight.
so if we started lynching every tom and dick and harry now, we might well kill someone who could end up saving us all.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
regarding the werewolf hunter idea, i never thought a person who would take up such a job would be sane. its perfectly plausible that he has a driving need to kill werewolves and all kinds of other beasts, and seeing (for all he knew, someone dressed up as) a werewolf was good enough and he just got lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom