Werewolf Hallows' Eve Wolf Game Thread

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
He's suggesting you can't read tris-, or that you are trying to cause trouble by twisting the facts. The same lack of reading ability or twisting that aph3x displayed as well. If people bothered to check the town record they would know that we know the makeup of the town bar one special role. So I think people should came down with their wild suggestions and inability to read and just work with the facts we have.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Is there a reason you voted without explaining why until challenged?

Beucase its kinda obvious?

Only you can see that voting for someone the first day, without evidence, is something fine and dandy.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Nothing is obvious, we don't know enough about each other, all this time in the village and now it appears we have killers living amongst us? If you can't explain your actions, then maybe you should be more careful what you do and say and expect to be challenged. If you can't deal with it then tough.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I'll be fecked if I know, we can talk all we want but the simple fact is this accusations need to start being thrown around so we get a real chance to pick holes in peoples stories.

On that note...

Anyone care to answer my fucking questions then :p

Why the fuck did Thad inspect a body in the butchers shop when the butcher was found at the bell tower? Was Thad really that pissed? Did tris- and Uara spend the night outside the village together in secret... lovers perhaps?

Can Flea account for his own where abouts last night?

Uara

Part of the furniture
Did tris- and Uara spend the night outside the village together in secret... lovers perhaps?

:m00: me and Tris- lovers, not my type i'm afraid.

Thad when did Ch3t say that he'd be willing to kill an innocent person is fine and dandy?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The bell tower of the town gives an ominous "CLANG!" and the hand of the clock on the side of the tower began to turn.

Both hands turned with rapid speed, almost 4 full revolutions, ending at quarter to 12.

This wouldn't bother the people so much, if the bell and indeed the clock had worked at all for the past 20 years.

The minutes started turning on the clock, slower then normal, but still turning with deadly determination.

2 votes - No Lynch (Calaen, Thadius)
1 vote - Thadius (Ch3tan)

8 unvoted, 6 for majority.

Calaen

can you? there is nothing to account for, since last night was 'night zero'. when it all started.

So where were you then? Or did you just wake up this morning in the village for the first time? Are you an outsider? Can anyone vouch for you?

Your awfully defensive, all I did was ask where you were!

Calaen

:m00: me and Tris- lovers, not my type i'm afraid.

Thad when did Ch3t say that he'd be willing to kill an innocent person is fine and dandy?

Had to ask :p

Ch3t never said anything like that :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Only you can see that voting for someone the first day, without evidence, is something fine and dandy.

Had to ask :p

Ch3t never said anything like that :p

Right, firstly, Thad did not say anything about killing an innocent, so Uara you are twisting his intentions there. You are right Cal, I never said anything like that, but neither did Thad.

What he implied was that I am voting for him without evidence, that is true, but I am voting for him because he voted without an attempt at justification, the less said the less revealed with him maybe?

Calaen

What he implied was that I am voting for him without evidence, that is true, but I am voting for him because he voted without an attempt at justification, the less said the less revealed with him maybe?

I did ask him :p People seem very sneaky at the moment.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Why the fuck did Thad inspect a body in the butchers shop when the butcher was found at the bell tower? Was Thad really that pissed?

I think you have been on the scumble again, I investigated the body in the alley, Thorwyn went into the butchers shop....

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The bell chimes as the clock strikes twelve.
Dark clouds gather above where they dwell.
Lightning strikes as the magic flows.
"Your time is up, my anger grows."

Moment later the villagers hear screams and gunfire from one of the houses and as they gather around they see Levin push out the door with Vasconcelos. Levin looks sickly and raged, his hair fallen and his eyes glazed, has several bullet wounds in his body and his right arm is gone.

Not to mention he's biting on Vasconcelos.

Vasconcelos pushes Levin away and takes careful aim, blowing Levins brains all over the town square.

Levin the Town Vice Mayor is dead.

Vasc looks dazed, confused and a bit sickly like Levin. He drops the gun and wanders back inside.

Day continues as normal.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Good ole inactivity strike down. Vasc, start playing you fool, we already lost the vice mayor and his powers because of an unwillingness to participate!

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Hmpf...
So does that mean that Levin was a good guy? Or was he a wolf?
Can we examine his body?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yes, he was the town vice mayor, a good role, and he is dead through the nasty inactivity virus. Looks like Vasc has it too, I hear the only cure is to GET INVOLVED.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
whats with the whole "munching on vasc" part though? sounds abit strange?

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Hm... just a wild guess but: maybe Vasc is unable to speak during the town meeting for some reason?
I think he has been spotted in the "Off Topic" pub just a while ago and was rather chatty.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Ok ok. Just want to say that Ive read all the thread and im not iddle. I was just making up my mind about voting the classic starting No lynch on the first nite and missed the first vote

Uara

Part of the furniture
Right, firstly, Thad did not say anything about killing an innocent, so Uara you are twisting his intentions there. You are right Cal, I never said anything like that, but neither did Thad.

apologies there, i obviously read that entirely in the wrong way in a momentary lapse of concentration.
and oh bugger we've lost our vice-mayor so whatever power's he may have had have gone without us ever knowing them :(

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i would also like to know more about the munching. are we to believe this person has wolf like traits?

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Ok ok. Just want to say that Ive read all the thread and im not iddle. I was just making up my mind about voting the classic starting No lynch on the first nite and missed the first vote

How do we know your not idle unless you participate in this Vasc.

What conclusions have you came too then while you have spent the last couple of days contemplating the events which have unfolded here?

Calaen

unvote no lynch

vote flea

I sense people are holding back!!! Lets burn em.

*ruffles some feathers* :p

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
unvote no lynch

vote flea

I sense people are holding back!!! Lets burn em.

*ruffles some feathers* :p

holding what back? like a roleplayish reason on what i did on night 0?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Ok so just had abit of spare time to read ove...i mean think about whats happend so far today and heres just a take on it from wht ive been thinking about. In my mind so far the people who are acting funniest are Fl3a, tris- and thatd.
-Fl3a because of the weird way hes been talking but to be fair alot of what he said was posted on the front page but he's still a little dodgey.
-Tris seems very overzelous in his accusing
-Thad...voting before any information was given and generaly not saying much

im not saying any of these people are the ones who we are after just things as i see them as of now...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
i would also like to know more about the munching. are we to believe this person has wolf like traits?

I think you have misunderstood the wierd rules we find ou selves under in this village. It seems that Levin died from not speaking for 48 hours, and tat vasc had been infected with the same symptoms, but cured himself by speaking.

although maybe the mod can clarify that.

Uara

Part of the furniture
I think you have misunderstood the wierd rules we find ou selves under in this village. It seems that Levin died from not speaking for 48 hours, and tat vasc had been infected with the same symptoms, but cured himself by speaking.

Yeah thats what I presumed. I didn't think there was anything wolfy linked with the fact that Levin took a bite out of Vasc just a bit of Inact sickness. Actually i'm more interested in the fact that he had a gun/pistol. Potential sign of being a sheriff? or am i reading far too much into it?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

I do like to keep people speculating, but here goes;

The town coroner informed that Levin had been dead for a good two days before attacking Vasc. How this dead body could walk the earth is a mystery to him, but he did find good chunks of human fleshy bits in Levins belly. He is also concerned about Vascs health, but couldn't' say anything for certain.

The gun used was Levins, which the press would have a field day with as Levin advocated for a "no gun town" law to be passed.

Then the coroner died of a heart-attack.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
How do we know your not idle unless you participate in this Vasc.

What conclusions have you came too then while you have spent the last couple of days contemplating the events which have unfolded here?

A meaningless one now, since I didnt take into account the 48hrs rule. I was thinking about ch3tan and how he might be right about a No Lynch vote in the 1st nite.

And about the rest of the game, not like a have a wide notion of this kind of games, but imo, only after the 2nd or 3rd nite, you start being able to reach valid assumptions about the ppl actions.

Atm? Im as clueless as the 1st day, with less hair and an itchy sensation, I must have get a virus or something, "inactivity" think its called. But Im much better now :)

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Atm? Im as clueless as the 1st day, with less hair and an itchy sensation, I must have get a virus or something, "inactivity" think its called. But Im much better now :)
but it still is the first day, no votes have been passed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom