Werewolf Hallows' Eve Wolf Game Thread

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
OK im going to go out of character here for a second because im not sure exactly how this game works now? ive played mafia style games before...and werewofl and toth games aswell so am i wrong in thinking that all this investigation bodies and such is not how these games are supposed to be played or am i not understanding how the game works?

((It's just some RP to get the game going, there's no special game type going on this time.

I'll step in from time to time to throw in some GM lines, but nothing will effect the regular fingerpointing gameplay :p))

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Hmm, first he wants to find the pervert, then he does not mention it after it is pointed out that he himself is the most perverted here. He then votes for a no lynch with no explanation. Cal then follows him....

vote Thadius the town pervert

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Why the hell should be lynch some poor bugger for no reason at this early stage?

Unless you want to vote out all the "undesireables", such as Gypsies, Jews and Finns?

As much as I want to fine the perverted killer, Id much rather wait a few days and have a proper investigation into things, rather than pointing fingers at anyone you deem " a bit shifty"

I however will not change my vote to vote against you Ch3tan at this early stage, i think your just paranoid.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I however will not change my vote to vote against you Ch3tan at this early stage, i think your just paranoid

So you'd consider voting for someone just because they voted for you? Sounds like you are an angry reactive man. I wonder what your reaction would have been had the mayor pissed you off? Or the butcher refused your sexual advances?

Is there a reason you voted without explaining why until challenged?

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
At the moment, we have zero informations about the villagers, so killing someone would be a shot in the dark. Thadius was a bit dodgy, but don´t think that´s enough to justify a lynch.
Chances are that we´re lucky and hit a bad guy (especially when there are more than two fractions in the town and the numbers of good/evil are almost even.) But if we kill the wrong guy, we´re giving the evil side a headstart. My vote at the moment is

vote: no lynch

And I`ll stick to it unless something else happens.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
and you do all realise that with only 3 votes to go for a no lynch we risk going into day 2 just as blind as today? If either of you 3 had any sense about you, you would retract your vote for now.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
But what´s the alternative? No vote and wait? Wait for what?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
No lynch has its use, it's fine if we have done some basic investigating and have some idea of what people are about. It can save a innocent being lynched. No lynch early with no investigation and hardly anything said only serves the forces of evil, it means day 2 is just like day 1, only with even less villagers alive.

Only evil dooers would push for it so early IMO.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
only with even less villagers alive.

But also with "just one" less villager alive (instead of two).

Hm... tough decision. Ok:

unvote: no lynch

vote: no vote

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
no vote and no lynch might be construed as the same thing by a sleepy mod, think it's safer to just retract and not vote again?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Only: no lynch are counted, though there's no need to vote no vote.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Ive said it before and ill say it again a no lynch gets us nowhere right now.....having thought about it though and readin what chet says i guess it might make sense to do it later when we have talked a litte but right away it just gives us no information to work with.

Right now everyone is keeping their cool well so lets just leave the pressure on abit longer and see how people react?

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
is there some people who havent spoken up still? i am too tired from reading this awesome story about grey wardens and stuff to go through the meeting notes right now, but prodding the quieter folk might lead to something.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Prodding them can help, going through whats already been written can help more I think, Thadius and his quickfire no lynch which wasnt explained or reasoned, quickly followed by Caelen, now I dont think they are stupid enough to try and start a bandwagon together if they were working together but, there's more than we know at work here.

Read through the list of roles, we have wolves, a lone wolf, a deputy mayor and a hacker, seems to me theres alot of people who would do well to push a quick vote through, especially if that was a no lynch vote.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Hmmm - the lone wolf could explain the other dead wolf, or that seems the most plausible to me considering the wolf was ripped apart!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
im still inclined to believe there is some special force at work if a wolf can be killed in its wolf form.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
There could be all kinds of people / villans in this town at the minute, Toht has given us a list on the first page, I dont know if all roles have been given out or if he is being a bit crafty here by listing them and not giving some out.

Uara

Part of the furniture
yeah there may be some event that leads to another role coming into play (mere speculation mind you!) I'm firmly behind a no lynch as if we've got a wolf pack and a lone wolf in play (going from what toht's said) thats 2 kills a night potentially (plus the wolf-killer who is a bit a of a grey area atm). Meaning that an innocent kill tonight would be disastrous for us. However i'm not going to put my vote behind it until we've had time for discussion to come out.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
yeah there may be some event that leads to another role coming into play (mere speculation mind you!) I'm firmly behind a no lynch as if we've got a wolf pack and a lone wolf in play (going from what toht's said) thats 2 kills a night potentially (plus the wolf-killer who is a bit a of a grey area atm). Meaning that an innocent kill tonight would be disastrous for us. However i'm not going to put my vote behind it until we've had time for discussion to come out.
from what i understood, the lone wolf is just a regular werewolf who wants to be the last of his kind. he still hunts with the pack and doesnt kill people solo.

tris-

so the lone wolf can communicate with the wolf pack? how would he then be a lone wolf?

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
from what i understood, the lone wolf is just a regular werewolf who wants to be the last of his kind. he still hunts with the pack and doesnt kill people solo.

Hmm and how did you come to this understanding ?

tris-

thats what i thought. sounds like someone knows a little too much for my liking.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Prodding them can help, going through whats already been written can help more I think, Thadius and his quickfire no lynch which wasnt explained or reasoned, quickly followed by Caelen, now I dont think they are stupid enough to try and start a bandwagon together if they were working together but, there's more than we know at work here.

Read through the list of roles, we have wolves, a lone wolf, a deputy mayor and a hacker, seems to me theres alot of people who would do well to push a quick vote through, especially if that was a no lynch vote.

I made my vote, as I agreed with Ch3t, since it seemed quiet with the exception of myself asking questions to people and receiving no answers it made sense to vote to make people respond.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!

I can't see a lone wolf working with a pack tbh, seems silly to name him lone wolf, if he can't do anything :p

tris-

I can't see a lone wolf working with a pack tbh, seems silly to name him lone wolf, if he can't do anything :p

then it does beg the question about why he seems to know certain things about this creature that us normal villagers could not possibly know.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
i only know things about the wolf that were written in the town records

town records by tohtori said:
Neutral roles:

Lone wolf; This is a werewolf role, but the main goal of the wolf is to survive alone. Not even the wolfpack will know who it is. So in an event where there are 3-4 wolves left, it's still not over.

i guess 'normal villagers' cant read?
the lone wolf is a werewolf role, and the rest of the pack doesnt know who it is. that, in my view, implies him being a part of the pack. just with his own agenda, in addition to that of the regular werewolf one.

tris-

i guess 'normal villagers' cant read?

are you trying to suggest you are not a normal villager, or are you trying to segregate your self from everyone else by insulting us?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom