TV Game of Thrones

Mey

Part of the furniture
just watched EP4, awesome gets better and better :)

Samwell is awesome hah perfect, though a bit weird when he got excited about Jons description of the whore

as always the Imp is shining :)

Loved Lady Stark at the end, touche me dear touche!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Episode was great but for the end: bit too much nerdiness :p

Not really, I think it was good, because it showed the unity of the 'north' I think what will happen is that the North will rebel agaisnt the south then them blokes across the sea will come across and make things awkward ;)

Helme

Resident Freddy
Apparently we're getting 2 episodes tonight/tommorow, since they're using the next one to promote HBO Go - they'll still air it again next week though, still looking forward to it!

Apparently the critics liked the fifth episode the most out of the first six they were allowed to preview, and as I'm re-reading the books I think I can understand why.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Apparently we're getting 2 episodes tonight/tommorow, since they're using the next one to promote HBO Go - they'll still air it again next week though, still looking forward to it!

Apparently the critics liked the fifth episode the most out of the first six they were allowed to preview, and as I'm re-reading the books I think I can understand why.

Strange move! - I have exams all next week, so I guess i'll watch two hours of it the week after!

I guess it's a pivitol(sp?) part of the series!

£10 aliens invade.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I've finally bit the bullet and...acquired the first four eps for....reviewing purposes :)

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I've finally bit the bullet and...acquired the first four eps for....reviewing purposes :)

For the first episode, I wasn't sure whether I was watching an adult movie with amazing plot, or a TV show with amazing plot and lots of nudity.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
heh there are lots of boobies. still, if you want outrage, consider the scenes with Dany, since she's only 13 in the books iirc :)

edit: watched ep1 and 2 today. on the whole, I am pleased :)

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
If you read the books there's an interesting tidbit in the trivia section on imdb regarding the end of the series from the author. Although it's a little cryptic it may still be of interest to people :)

Helme

Resident Freddy
Actually correction, it's next week they're showing 2 episodes.

I liked this weeks one, a lot of fighting, a lot of tits and even a penis between all the drama - the knots are beginning to unwind now and I'm really looking forward to next week. I didn't even notice that we didn't see anything from the Wall or across the sea until it was over.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
cant wait to hit home later and watch it enjoying a box of 20 nuggets and supersized Coke :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Another strong episode, more characters introduced.
Thought they got Catlyn's sister and her son just right.

ileks

Part of the furniture
If you read the books there's an interesting tidbit in the trivia section on imdb regarding the end of the series from the author. Although it's a little cryptic it may still be of interest to people :)

He's 62 years old... I just hope he finishes the series! half way the second book now and loving it.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

didn't think it was that cryptic given the series is "a song of ice and fire"

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Latest episode was brill, atlast a bit of blood and fighting!

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
The good

- Ser Loras and The Mountain joust
- The Mountain vs The Hound!!
- Ned Stark vs Jaime Lannister

The WTF
Loras Tyrell sucking off Renly Baratheon WTF. I know the books hinted at them being lovers but wow... they just jumped straight in with it.

Best episode so far.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
That was an amazing episode. Finally some fighting! Swords and Fiddlesticks!

The second episode next week is only available on HBO GO, I don't think they will be showing it on HBO. Fine with me, not sure I can wait 2 weeks for the next episode anyway.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
It looks like it would be hard work for someone who has never read the books. Characters are introduced with very little fanfare. I've been driving my missus mad trying to explain all the relationships and back story they're glossing over in the series.

Also, I tried to explain to her that while GRRM does write fantasy novels, they're not really much like Tolkien. Nudity, gore, incest and George's habit of building up a character as the absolute centre of a story arc and then killing him/her stone dead with no warning or preamble all combine to make a...challenging read/watch.

All that said, I've loved every second of this series so far. The little touches for us "proper" fans (like Tyrion ordering the right breakfast, right down to the dark beer and the burned bacon) and the really good characterisation has made it very enjoyable. I've been very impressed with the actors playing Jon and Jaime but I thought Ilyn Payne would be taller.

Not quite caught up yet (Sky Plus to the rescue...bloody job) but can't wait to see the rest of the series.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Awesome:
Pretty much everything, especially Bronn though

Non-so awesome
Where was the grand melee? I wanted to see Thoros :(

Really looking forward to Bronn fighting the trial by combat next week

The action should really pick up from here, got some great bits coming up. And for those that have read the books - episode 9 is simply titled 'Baelor'. I'd recommend finding someone who's new to the series to watch with :D

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Lastest episode..... GRRRR!!!!! Im starting to grow sick of this cliffhangers!!! .... those Lannisters....

Lethul

FH is my second home
Liked the episode!

Is it only me who has a problem with hearing what they say in this show? Sure it's not my natural language but I always have to turn up the volume in this show, and often go back and listen to certain things again :(

Maybe there is higher ambient sound than usual! :)

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Liked the episode!

Is it only me who has a problem with hearing what they say in this show? Sure it's not my natural language but I always have to turn up the volume in this show, and often go back and listen to certain things again :(

Maybe there is higher ambient sound than usual! :)

ezTV torrents! A 10/ V10 :iagree:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom