TV Game of Thrones

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
I'm gonna wait because having to wait two weeks for ep 8 would suck.

Bronn's fight was well done btw.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
episode 7 was great, well worth watching early! I bought the book to cushion the wait :)

MOD: we do not link. naughty! :eek:

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
episode 7 was great, well worth watching early! I bought the book to cushion the wait :)

MOD: we do not link. naughty! :eek:
much appreciated will download when I finish work - i've already bought the book and i've just recently overtaken the series heh

you're in for a treat really as the book is well written :)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
really enjoying this series, and they actually have the author on board for creative direction which can only be a good thing :D

Lethul

FH is my second home
Another awesome episode. I'm remembering why the dwarf was my favourite character from the books.

I'm going to be strong and wait for the proper quality episode 7 :)

Can you bet on Emmy's?

I'd like to put some money on Peter Dinklage tbh :p

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Well wasn't episode 7 just awesome!!!

Baelish absolutely awesome character - really manipulative guy that only wants power! wonder what would have happened if Ned agreed to overthrow the throne with him?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
This is so good.

gameofthro.png

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
gah! couldnt make the version i downloaded to work :(

Guess Ill have to wait till Monday :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Can you please label episode 7 spoilers as such; ECA what episode is your spoiler about?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
it's about episode 6 but since it's 4chan it's probably not worth reading :p

ECA

I am a FH squatter
It's just a comedic take on ep6 and earlier, I don't think there are any ep 7 spoilers.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Swedish top-ten includes 1 GRRM book and 2 Goodkind books and the True Blood box-set, and a few no-name authors. That's a bit depressing, especially the Goodkind part.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
I know, amazon really needs some kind of auther filter - I get sick of wading through vampire books when browsing

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Noo, how can episode 7 end like that?!

I can't be the onlyone wanting to see that blond little f***tard kid die!

Helme

Resident Freddy
I haven't seen episode 7 but from reading the books; Joffrey was the first person in fiction I truly hated. He's a really, really, good villain because he's not at any point unrealistic. You can totally see how he ended up like the shit he is, with an absent father and a manipulative bitch as a mother. You should pity him... but then he does shit like send his bodyguard to kill a butchers boy. And you just want to....

tyrion-slapping-joffrey-o.gif

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i love him, plays a little cnut to perfection which is well entertaining :D

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Oh my what a bloody brilliant episode! Cannot wait for number 8 :(

Killswitch

FH is my second home
So...who else thinks that (in general) the casting for this series has been amazing. So many of the characters on the show look/sound exactly like I expected them to! Same with the locations for that matter.

Personal favourite casting choices are King Robert, Jorah Mormont and Jaime Lannister.

Got to say, I'm enjoying this series more than anything that's been on telly since Firefly.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Ep7: Other than yet another (s)exposition scene, great episode

Ghost barked, but I can live with that - at least we saw a direwolf!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Hate myself that I watched episode 7 last week, having to wait an entire week for the next one! I hope we see Joffrey beeing seriously hurt in the near future, nothing else would satisfy me more in this world :p

Helme

Resident Freddy
I enjoyed this episode, especially Tywin. Perfect casting in my opinion, he has this air of menace around him - not physical menace but the kind that comes from giving commands and having them be obeyed without question.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I enjoyed this episode, especially Tywin. Perfect casting in my opinion, he has this air of menace around him - not physical menace but the kind that comes from giving commands and having them be obeyed without question.

Tywin was great... the symbolism of him skinning a stag (symbol of House Baratheon was a nice touch).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom