Games Football Manager 2011

Everz

FH is my second home
A team in Moldova with the likes of Eidur Gudjohnsen, Juan Arango, Nicolas Loderio and Dani Carvalho.. omnomnom.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
While Aoln was in the shower i went into his room and made him say he really liked Sir Alex Ferguson and thought he was a good person.

FM Rape > FB Rape.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i'll put that right when the time comes :)

just won 10-0 at Craven Cottage :D

Everz

FH is my second home
FM Rape is epic. On my mate's I changed Ashley Young's name to Nobhead, he couldn't figure out why his name had changed so thought the game had got buggy so he uninstalled it :D.

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
FM Rape is epic. On my mate's I changed Ashley Young's name to Nobhead, he couldn't figure out why his name had changed so thought the game had got buggy so he uninstalled it :D.

hahaha why have you done this to the poor guy :>

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
My wife once handed my resignation in (Arsenal, 2nd in League going well) while I was making a cup of tea in the kitchen.

took me 3 months to get another job offer, ended up in Norwich.....

bloody women lol.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
bad run of form on my saints game, my tactic which has been flawless for the first 12 or so game is letting me down as i've let leads slip in my last 3 games, picking up just 2 points in the process.

Lallana out for 6 weeks is a killer as well :|

Still top of the league though OH YEAAAAAAAAH

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
So my game gets here this week. Would anyone be up for playing a wanderer game say seeing who can win the Premiership, Seria A, Spanish league and Bundesliga? The rules would be that for the first job you could take control of any team but after that you can only take jobs that you apply for.

Any takers? Ideas for stakes?

Everz

FH is my second home
One for Aoam.

These two matches have re-affirmed my love for FM. :wub:

Attachments

• epic.JPG
    epic.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 13
  • epic2.JPG
    epic2.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 15

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
What's that Everz? Proof that FM is in desperate need of a patch to fix realism issues?

Everz

FH is my second home
What's that Everz? Proof that FM is in desperate need of a patch to fix realism issues?

Pro-tactics mate :ninja: As we all know irl that Leigh Griffiths is going to be the Scottish version of Ronaldo (brazil).

Also can happen irl, didn't Barnsley two season ago beat both Pool and Chelsea one after the other?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I'd be game for a bit of that.

Alright. So lets stay we start this Weekend like saturday and we can post screen shots in this thread every time we win a league?

I'm probably going to start with Man Utd, Barcelona or Real Madrid...haha easy mode I know but its about winning it quickly!

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Seems the game has been patched alot lately, will wait till the January patch till I start a long term save though :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Pro-tactics mate :ninja: As we all know irl that Leigh Griffiths is going to be the Scottish version of Ronaldo (brazil).

Also can happen irl, didn't Barnsley two season ago beat both Pool and Chelsea one after the other?

what formation are you using?

Everz

FH is my second home
what formation are you using?

This. Ask if you want the tactic, cba to go into details atm but works in the idea of creating loads of chances and dominating possession, an example is this game.

Attachments

• epic4.JPG
    epic4.JPG
    165.1 KB · Views: 18
  • epic5.JPG
    epic5.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 12

Bahumat

FH is my second home
This. Ask if you want the tactic, cba to go into details atm but works in the idea of creating loads of chances and dominating possession, an example is this game.

Ahh this was the formation everyone was using before all the patches :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Not sure, he was using 2x DMC but he's gonna be releasing a new formation soon

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
isn't it funnier to make your own? there's not much of the game left, if the tactics/Formation is made for you already.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
isn't it funnier to make your own? there's not much of the game left, if the tactics/Formation is made for you already.

Yeah I try and use my own formations. The exceptions are;
1) Start of FM2011 the tactics seemed to be so unrealistic, so I used someone elses formation to try and learn from it.

2) Low league teams. When I get a bit bored of FM, I like to try and get a team from low league (Southend United) into the Premier League and then challenge in Europe etc. I hate not recognising players, so after about 6-8 seasons I get fed up. If I use a 'cheat' formation, I can get into Europe, but still buy real players etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom