Games Football Manager 2011

Ormorof

FH is my second home
depends on the leagues you like to play in, Werder Bremen, Schalke, Stuttgart, Marseille, Sevilla, Villarreal, Aston Villa, Everton etc all offer interesting mid-good teams!

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
i'll buy it today!

any suggests about a team to start the game ?

I dont want a top team, i want a normal - good team in order to improve.

Aston Villa? They have about 20-25m transfer budget in the first season and have some nice players ;)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Newcastle are a good choice, large stadium and fanbase so good potential to improve.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Just a shame you'd be managing a team full of geordie scumbags.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
<removed Raven and Aph3x from his Christmas list>

Newcastle a fairly good one for potential, or you could try down a division and look at getting someone like Notts Forest/Leicester back to former glory.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I always have a run with Stockport County and have been known to get Droylsden into Europe a few times. :D

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
tomorrow ill have it in ma hands..

:clap:

I am between Tot/Eve/Aston Villa/NewCas/Lyon/Marseille

but i really love Luca Modric so ill maybe start it with Tote :p

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
haha Fm is just the same with daoc.

1 more run and then ill go to bed. :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Last year when missus went on holiday I did 3 seasons before sleep on FM. Epic 2 days :D.

Everz

FH is my second home
Nothing to do and gf insisting to talk to me at 4am in the morning meant sleep was futile.

Everz

FH is my second home
Combine the both.. Every holiday point = write on essay.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
God i love this game. Currently coasting through my first season with Saints.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
There's no way to skip having to watch players walk really slowly across the pitch to take corners etc, is there?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
There's no way to skip having to watch players walk really slowly across the pitch to take corners etc, is there?

Crack injections before each half. Wenger has been doing it for years!

Lethul

FH is my second home

my biggest annoyances so far are, as mentioned earlier, offensive throw ins always thrown straight to the opposition and that everyone that scores against me seems to score their first goal of the season alternative first goal for the club. Drogba can have 10 1on1s and Reina saves them all but if some obscure unknown u18 is on the field, I can assure you he will score against me!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
my biggest annoyances so far are, as mentioned earlier, offensive throw ins always thrown straight to the opposition and that everyone that scores against me seems to score their first goal of the season alternative first goal for the club. Drogba can have 10 1on1s and Reina saves them all but if some obscure unknown u18 is on the field, I can assure you he will score against me!

You are suffering from the paranoid delusions commonly known as Rafa'itis Syndrome. FACT! :D

megadave

I am a FH squatter
yeah i have the same problem, told the player to stop doing long throws and he got well angry :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm refusing to buy this until this is all patched. I hate restarting a game once I've started, so I need to wait till the game is working properly first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom