Games Football Manager 2011

Marc

FH is my second home
There is no better value for money game than Football Manager

Ormorof

FH is my second home
hmmm that throws everything in a whole new dynamic, normally i play with just german/spanish/english leagues as playable as i find it frustrating never getting anywhere with smaller countries, but if over time you can actually change it... that could get very interesting hehehe :)

Everz

FH is my second home

Agreed, with the customisation options these days and loads of well thought out features it really is addictive, already clocked up 26hours of play since I got it on Tuesday.. lol.

Everz

FH is my second home
hmmm that throws everything in a whole new dynamic, normally i play with just german/spanish/english leagues as playable as i find it frustrating never getting anywhere with smaller countries, but if over time you can actually change it... that could get very interesting hehehe :)

Yup, works quite well for a Club/Country game as you improve both, which is what i'm trying to do :p.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Marko Livaja isn't in my game, must be a random generated player. Medina is decent enough, should be worth £15 million sell on when he reaches his full potential.

Everz

FH is my second home
I'll see if he wants a move to Sheriff in a sec ;D.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I bet you need the danish database to find him. Bahu couldn't :)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I've downloaded the demo and have my online order in for the full game should be arriving in the post some time soon. Normally I dont really make any changes to the tactics but I decided to try it this tiem round. I basically stuck all my midfielders in a special regime that concentrated on ball control and set my tactics to control and became a mini barcelona haha. After my first game with Chelsea, Anchelotti came out and praised "one of the best passing performances he had ever seen" so it worked!

Lethul

FH is my second home
Most annoying thing so far imho is that the computer _never_ miss penalties against me. But I _often_ miss :(

Lethul

FH is my second home
Hes a god in this damn game :D.

Not only in the game! :D

Check Zlatans personal page, says his favored personnel: Marco Materazzi. Sure didn't look like that last time they met :)

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Not only in the game! :D

Check Zlatans personal page, says his favored personnel: Marco Materazzi. Sure didn't look like that last time they met :)

I bet that was breaking news on aftonbladet.se ;)

Lethul

FH is my second home
I bet that was breaking news on aftonbladet.se ;)

Someone is jealous his country ain't got no good footballer? ;)

Not really, but I saw the game and it was a nice hit :p

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Really? Who? I wanna ask why Raheem Sterling ain't in it! :)

I think it's because he is 15 and still in School...

The FM Series is far too easy really :/ Football Manager Live is pretty fun and a good challenge.. only a fiver a month too :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
How do you get out of bad streaks? My team has played really good until a away lost to City, after that I can barely beat relegation teams :( For example I won vs West Ham (who were second at the time) with 5-0 before my bad form, now I won against Blackpool (who were last) with 1-0 after a goal in the 93rd minute. Morale/Condition etc is all good still.

At the start of the match, individually tell the players "I have faith in your ability". They normally play better than normal and their morale increases.

the players in this version seem a bit hysterical, if you dont play them that is...

Yep, players hand in their transfer requests if you don't smile enough when you say hello. It's totally retarded but they are working on a fix iirc.

Plenty, but we don't discuss them here.

I struggle with the training on these football manager games, the last one I played (08 I think) I couldn't work out how to automate it. That side of the game really doesn't interest me, I want to buy/sell the players, pick the tactics, formations, etc and get on with the football.

Click on the Club name from the top menu bar, then goto Training (or go there via Squad). Mid Bottom Left it has a tab called Coaches (or something similar). This shows your coaches and what their strengths are. You have a button on the right hand side which says "Clear all". This lets you manually select which coach trains which part of the game (attack, defense, tactics etc). If you are lazy like me, press Auto Complete. If you don't do this, you don't get the most from training as it does not balance the training.

I just do this and it helps.

QFT

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Also, transfers are pretty fucked in FM11, Arsenal set an asking price of £0 for Carlos Vela and City did the same for Jo.. Selling players is pretty hard too :/

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I'm looking for a paul scholes/xavi style, pace dictating, midfiel general...any suggestions?

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
I bought this and tried it but I will wait with playing it until there is at least one more patch out. Too many minor annoyances to make it worthwhile atm.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Is it impossible to score on freekicks now?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

No, Owen Hargreaves bangs 5 a season in for me, his free kick rating is 18 though. I think other stat play a part too and that is why you are not having any luck.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
I'm looking for a paul scholes/xavi style, pace dictating, midfiel general...any suggestions?

Moutinho,
Carlos Eduardo,
Fabian Delph,
Toni Kroos,
Patricio Rodriguez (awesome),
Arturo Vidal,
Witsel,
Defour,
Isla,
Kara

Calo

Part of the furniture

No xavi made an impossible goal last time for me from like 50meters...

Oh and if alves shoots towards the goal its probably 99.99999999999999999999999% of the time off target. Seriously, he would miss a shot from 1m

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom