Games Football Manager 2011

Lethul

FH is my second home
How do you get out of bad streaks? My team has played really good until a away lost to City, after that I can barely beat relegation teams :( For example I won vs West Ham (who were second at the time) with 5-0 before my bad form, now I won against Blackpool (who were last) with 1-0 after a goal in the 93rd minute. Morale/Condition etc is all good still.

Everz

FH is my second home
The only way is a win/draw to drag the confidence back into them. Either that or thrashing some low opposition. Positive team talks also work.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
the players in this version seem a bit hysterical, if you dont play them that is...

Everz

FH is my second home
Agreed, at Sheriff my first choice left winger wanted to leave after I dropped him to play some youth. Insane.

Lethul

FH is my second home
The only way is a win/draw to drag the confidence back into them. Either that or thrashing some low opposition. Positive team talks also work.

But I still win (most of the games), it's just that they play shit! :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Try a change of tactic then, or drop some players for a game or two.

I'll try and change tactic, thank for tips (have already dropped players).
Fyi Wolves knocked me out of FA Cup 3rd due to my slump :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
any way to DL it for free ?

Plenty, but we don't discuss them here.

I struggle with the training on these football manager games, the last one I played (08 I think) I couldn't work out how to automate it. That side of the game really doesn't interest me, I want to buy/sell the players, pick the tactics, formations, etc and get on with the football.

Everz

FH is my second home
I'll try and change tactic, thank for tips (have already dropped players).
Fyi Wolves knocked me out of FA Cup 3rd due to my slump :p

Haha, i'm playing as Sheriff Tiraspol in Moldova, a 2-2 draw with Juve has been the highlight so far.

Everz

FH is my second home
Plenty, but we don't discuss them here.

I struggle with the training on these football manager games, the last one I played (08 I think) I couldn't work out how to automate it. That side of the game really doesn't interest me, I want to buy/sell the players, pick the tactics, formations, etc and get on with the football.

The training is a bit more easier, it's definetly improve since 08. The use of agents, tactic maker, player interactions etc etc make it a much more realistic game. More enjoyable then 08/09 when it looked to be going down the pan.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
any way to DL it for free ?

To be honest, pay for it.

It's one of those games that you know will not fail to please, give the devs some credit for their work.

Also the fact that a member of this forum works on the game, may want to make you think twice before making requests like that here.

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
To be honest, pay for it.

It's one of those games that you know will not fail to please, give the devs some credit for their work.

Also the fact that a member of this forum works on the game, may want to make you think twice before making requests like that here.

i didn't know that. soz.

Lethul

FH is my second home

Really? Who? I wanna ask why Raheem Sterling ain't in it! :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
i dont have so much experience to DL things etc, i usually buy em :p

Then buy it, it is worth it :) Think there is a demo that works for 6 month ingame time you can test as well. (Prolly enough to get a feel for the game but you won't develop talent etc)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Haha, i'm playing as Sheriff Tiraspol in Moldova, a 2-2 draw with Juve has been the highlight so far.

Always play Pool in my first game, will probably (as usual) do an Accrington Stanley game later :)

Everz

FH is my second home
Find the non-league to champ league far to easy these days. Working with the new dynamic league reputation to make Moldova the hub for european football..take over the prem :D

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Then buy it, it is worth it :) Think there is a demo that works for 6 month ingame time you can test as well. (Prolly enough to get a feel for the game but you won't develop talent etc)

i know about the game, i was addicted to this shit for about 2 years :>

so ill just.. buy it !

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Find the non-league to champ league far to easy these days. Working with the new dynamic league reputation to make Moldova the hub for european football..take over the prem :D

how does it work? ive heard of this but no idea how to twist it in my favor, does it increase income etc for clubs playing in higher rep leagues? how do you increase league rep? more teams in Champs league/winning champs league etc? or is it national teams?

Lethul

FH is my second home

Nice :) Maybe should do a GAIS game later then :)

Calo

Part of the furniture
I'm playing barcalona haha. My god villa and messi miss alot. Seriously, i have every match more then 20 shots at goal but almost never do they actually hit it.

Especially villa seems to like to shoot from 40m :mad:

And my tacks are on controlling, lots of freedom, creativity etc :eek:

Everz

FH is my second home
how does it work? ive heard of this but no idea how to twist it in my favor, does it increase income etc for clubs playing in higher rep leagues? how do you increase league rep? more teams in Champs league/winning champs league etc? or is it national teams?

As your club progresses so does the league. Bigger income, better players will come, easier qualification into europe (e.g. straight into the groups), more europe spots etc etc. It's increased by the club performing better in Europe, for example I got Sheriff into the Europa League group stages, so the coefficent for Moldovan Leagues will increase.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
thats awesome :) is there anywhere ingame you can see it? (apart from the rep stars for the national leagues)

im still getting my head around the match-preparation tactics etc etc so havent fully had a chance to explore all the features (im still only in november of my first season nearly 3 weeks after i started, gifv more playing time!)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Eden Hazard is working wonders for me on the left wing at the moment.

Everz

FH is my second home
thats awesome :) is there anywhere ingame you can see it? (apart from the rep stars for the national leagues)

im still getting my head around the match-preparation tactics etc etc so havent fully had a chance to explore all the features (im still only in november of my first season nearly 3 weeks after i started, gifv more playing time!)

The co-efficients are posted at the end of the season, i'm not sure if they can seen at any time. Moldova has gone up by half a star however so it works as i'm able to get some pretty decent talent in now.

Also, cheeky free signing worth checking out is Marko Livaja, has a global ban till 11th August 2011, but is one hell of a player and only 17. Miguel Medina is another who becomes world class for £300,000

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom