FH Fitness Thread

sayward

Resident Freddy
Now I'm feeling really guilty as just ate two giant coffee macaroons! They're E3.25 for 2 in Carrefour and I couldn't resist. Especially when you see the price in England. Or even in other shops/restaurants in France.

Nate

FH is my second home
Why are you eating this dal thing on the 5:2 diet though?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's tasty as fuck, easy to cook and what I just described makes enough for two and comes in at less than the calorie restriction required.

Lentils are reasonably high in protein IIRC but it's gotta be less than beef ;)

Appollo

Part of the furniture
i did a test run on a non-fast day :) (fancied some chicken with it but didn't have any, so used some breaded)

197299_10151302426178413_1039347175_n.jpg

sayward

Resident Freddy
Deebs' a bit like a camel really. by camel I mean Man's camel toe, whale tail, extreme facial streamlining. Front and back tramp stamp. That's why we love him!
I know it's only me that reads the Daily Mail but today it has a report stating that men with big noses are only interested in one night stands and short term sexual gratification!:ROFLMAO:

And I did not make that up even if they did.:p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
as of this morning there's only one hole left on my belt...aka I'm on the second from tightest. yesterday morning I was 90.5 kg, so quite close now. woooooooooooooooooooot tbh :D

So I'm not really dieting anymore, but I'm a lot more cautious about what I eat carb and gluten wise. I've stayed stable at a nice 30inch waist with a flat belly for 2 months now.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Excellent. Well done. I still daren't get on the scales just hoping that, as I still fit in my jeans, I'm ok.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'd quite easily have a 6 pack now if I didn't drink so damned much :( Really nice fitting into trousers and jeans I was otherwise going to throw out though :)

Good luck to the rest of you.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I never got bigger than a 32" to be fair Nate, it's not a massive loss. It just looked odd on my skinny frame having a pot belly.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I eat what I want and I still have flat stomach.

None of this "cautious" crap.

Wiiiiiiiiin.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
So I'm not really dieting anymore, but I'm a lot more cautious about what I eat carb and gluten wise. I've stayed stable at a nice 30inch waist with a flat belly for 2 months now.

oh yeah man, I am also much more clued in than I was in the past. I *think* I will be able to stay more or less stable with a little tweaking here and there once I decide to stop. Currently I've decided to have a little break when I enter the 80's and then see if I can drop another 10kg. My mate's off on an assignment for 3 months, and I have a bet with him that he won't recognize me when he gets back :) I am happy with everything except my extreme lust to eat cookies. Damn I want to eat cookies you have no idea :/

TdC

I dream rape you as well and you never complain :eek:

TdC

Wazz doesn't swallow either :/ oh, wait, I'm a mod. Err...back on topic! Doesn't Jup have a 46" waist?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Deebs has a 46" nose, I think you've got them mixed up again. Easy thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom