FH Fitness Thread

Scouse

Job-worshipper and all round follower of cunts.
FH Subscriber
Good that you're doing stuff to mitigate m8. I want to do a full healthcheck for myself and the missus - genetic screening and the lot (I always go overboard). But will wait until work can pick up the bill - if they're desparate for me to go permie then I may as well take advantage.
Getting the pushbike serviced at the weekend, after which it is my get to work vehicle. Also taking it long distance camping.
If you've not used it much build into it. But it doesn't take much building in (@Tom'll attest - he's the hypermiler).

Regularity > weekend warrior. But I have to say - I weekend warrior a lot. I was supposed to ride tonight but we walked into town, had a few beers and shared a pizza.

It's just that nowadays we have a 1 hour (+) round trip and 600 feet of climbing to do on our walk. :)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
1622301199888.png

It's not big numbers, but considering I am fighting through the pain of over a dozen verrucae on the sole of my right foot I feel I am doing quite well :cool:

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
View attachment 44341

It's not big numbers, but considering I am fighting through the pain of over a dozen verrucae on the sole of my right foot I feel I am doing quite well :cool:
Glad to see you're being sensible, different lengths not every day. All good stuff mate.

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
View attachment 44341

To be fair they may not look like big numbers to someone of normal height, but they are more like double that for you. Congratulations, excellent work! 🙂
Seriously though, well done, we can't afford for anything untoward to happen to the only voice of reason round here.

Scouse

Job-worshipper and all round follower of cunts.
FH Subscriber
Awesomesauce.

As the master says:
1622316215830.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom