fg vs fg

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
i hope both mid and alb fg's will be about tonite as im sure our hib one will be

can yas make it? ;D

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
andyr00barb said:
The Alb group won't be there till tommorow :/

As if you'll be able to spot them amongst the other 100 albs ;)

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
Yea Legaen

so everytime my group sees you im just gonna pwn u and /rude tbh and then bow

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
You do that anyway. Enjoy Steam rolling soloers do you? Seems like their the only ones you fuckwits can kill :wanker:

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
give me one good reason why i shudnt kill a ponse like u ?

tbh if u aint got owt good to say just stfu ? :wanker:

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
I called you a fuckwit, that was good enough. Basically because thats exactly what you are, a low life hibbie, fuckwit. But then again, I don't expect anything else from hibs like you.

Hit a nerve did I? Shame, QQ

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Glad you found it funny. Won't use the emote, i'll say it instead. Wanker.

End of.

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm not the one steam rolling soloer's and ruining the game.

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
ok so u EXPECT a group to leave every and i mean every solo'er? or just u ?

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Just the ones coming out of APK after getting steam rolled by your grp. Atleast let them get to ab.

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
all u need to do is wait at apk or stealth past? we never stay portal keeps long caus we always run oop then die we prefer to roam but u like to hide in ck even tho u out number us 3:1 so we are forced to check the pk's

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
lol, I've tried stealthing past but you always seem to get me from behind when I un-stealth cos its too slow to stealth all the way to ab or past it.

Anyway, just stop being lame arse wankers ruining the game for others, even though we do out number you, and don't camp APK at all, then every shall we happy as larry.

Bye bye. :m00:

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
yea albs dont outnumber the hibs at all do they oh no

how about we continue roamin thid in groups as id rather see it , then petty stealthers runnin about goin omgad im wtf leet0r i can 1 hit u omgad i got steam rolled omfg nubs

nite (Y)

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Legaen said:
lol, I've tried stealthing past but you always seem to get me from behind when I un-stealth cos its too slow to stealth all the way to ab or past it.

Anyway, just stop being lame arse wankers ruining the game for others, even though we do out number you, and don't camp APK at all, then every shall we happy as larry.

Bye bye. :m00:

Can't even read properly, tut tut.

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
lol my bad XD

even tho we argue you know fine well this isnt gonna change anything and i dont really care caus we will continue to roam and kill anythin we see unless theres a group or somethin then u might get away if ur lucky ;)

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Aye, oh well, worth a try ;)

I'll just have to roam an arrow up ur arse.

Happy Steam Rolling :p

Votan

Fledgling Freddie
Legaen said:

Hehehe then you must really have crap stealth as i've never had any problems getting to ab/mb/hb in stealth mode.. :m00:

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Who asked you? :twak:

Anyway, its not the fact I can't get past them when they are at APK, its the fact that once I HAVE got past them and un-stealth to run to ab, they steam roll me from behind :p

Got 20 stealth as a scout.

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Legaen said:

Anyway, its not the fact I can't get past them when they are at APK, its the fact that once I HAVE got past them and un-stealth to run to ab, they steam roll me from behind :p

Maybe don't keep going to Alb Bridge, and have a little variety ;)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Legaen said:

1- Stay stealthed

2- 20 stealth will mean any assassin with 24 modified stealth will spot you a mile off, BG scouts can't stand-up in melee to any same level stealther, no slam yet :p

3- Stop whining, everyone gets rolled from time to time, it is RvR, not PvP :)

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Ridje said:
i hope both mid and alb fg's will be about tonite as im sure our hib one will be

can yas make it? ;D

From the Mid group point of view, I hope to have a good turn out from Looney Toons this week but who knows, some of us have had a hard time getting on-line recently.

I'm sure if we can muster a good balance of 6 peeps we will give your fg a good thrashing (as usual) :twak:

Bye for now...

Diagnosis - 24 Zerker
Braewin - 24 Aug Healer
Herculean - 24 Skald
Phixana - 2x Runie

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
ill look forward to this thrasing as its better than steam rolling legaen

we have a gg also slowly forming but players are hardly on so we use a few randoms maybe if we had our full grp we could give u a run for ur money

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Ridje said:
ill look forward to this thrasing as its better than steam rolling legaen

we have a gg also slowly forming but players are hardly on so we use a few randoms maybe if we had our full grp we could give u a run for ur money

Seems most peoples groups that were put together are missing many of the players, the Alb group a mate and I joined has almost fallen through completely, so spent a lot of time just duoing as sorc/caba again >< only the cleric from the group acctualy showed up!

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Legaen said:

Then why the hell do you unstealth, DUH....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom