sorc theurg duo vs fgh and fgm

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
dear god some awful players left on dyvet ;) 38 deathblows in 55 minutes as a duo vs fullgroups

aika

Can't get enough of FH
xD we should do this more tbh

and its a cleric/theurg duo you noob

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Now now Tags, who were the fg's? I want naming and shaming!! :)

(CLA perhaps at a guess?)

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Does soloing and duo'ing these deathblow counts constitute hugging a tower or keep or roaming in irvr?

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
haha, look where zerubiels picture was taken tho tbpfh ;) and yeh we were roaming vs CLA and mocmora's fg. got the drop on cla everytime and killed them np, died to mocmora's group a few times as they had good tanks :(

but yeh lol it was cleric theurg duo silly me!

and yes aika we shud do it more often! roll a cleric u cant steal louises forever

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Think Post heading should of been

Look how fucking good I am by Mr Gloaty Bollocks

Rofl MEGA MEIGHT it only a game no need to get so worked up about it you starting to get like Manisch MEIGHT.Probably this is how you get Orgasms is it Mr Gloaty 1 "Wooo (wank wank) I made a kill" rofl.

Nice 1 MEGA MEIGHT keep it up a most rewarding source of todays entertainment.

Soulja

aika

Can't get enough of FH
haha, look where zerubiels picture was taken tho tbpfh ;) and yeh we were roaming vs CLA and mocmora's fg. got the drop on cla everytime and killed them np, died to mocmora's group a few times as they had good tanks :(

but yeh lol it was cleric theurg duo silly me!

and yes aika we shud do it more often! roll a cleric u cant steal louises forever

I have a cleric, just need to toa it

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Gah, give fraps ffs! Saying "lol we pwned a fg" doesn't help really, as it doesn't show if you were towerhumping or whatever, and it really aint as entertaining!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Think Post heading should of been

Look how fucking good I am by Mr Gloaty Bollocks

Rofl MEGA MEIGHT it only a game no need to get so worked up about it you starting to get like Manisch MEIGHT.Probably this is how you get Orgasms is it Mr Gloaty 1 "Wooo (wank wank) I made a kill" rofl.

Nice 1 MEGA MEIGHT keep it up a most rewarding source of todays entertainment.

Soulja

Being better as you isn't gloating, it's just garantueed since you're naturally shit.

Am quite sure Tags and Aika know when it was hard to kill someone and when not.

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
haha netcode u know we were roaming as u were saying on vent, fucking how shit are these hibs, they are a fg and are scared of u xD

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
haha netcode u know we were roaming as u were saying on vent, fucking how shit are these hibs, they are a fg and are scared of u xD

Only thing i was scared of was el 3-4 scouts camping bridge, :(

Lethul

FH is my second home
Most indeed be useless people left when one of the guys considered extraordinary useless when there was still people playing dyvet kills fg's in duo.

illu

Part of the furniture
"ez work" hehe.

I'll come PA you on my SB or when my SM is back in RvR, I'll give you a good fight :)

Oli - Illu

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry i dont believe you :p 2 fg is just too much for cleric + theurg duo even with alot of kite... except if u were leeching between those 2 fg's from a fight of theirs or you were camped in a tower...

only possible amount of enemys are at least 1 fg :p the 8th always runs away...

at solo sorcs at least :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
Sorry i dont believe you :p 2 fg is just too much for cleric + theurg duo even with alot of kite... except if u were leeching between those 2 fg's from a fight of theirs or you were camped in a tower...

only possible amount of enemys are at least 1 fg :p the 8th always runs away...

at solo sorcs at least :p

Maybe, just maaaaybe they didnt kill both fg's at the same time? ;|

Gahn

Resident Freddy
aexn71l.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom