fao fg

mixi

Fledgling Freddie
do you have to zerg everything you see ore is it just lag of skills that you cant fight fg so you need to kill if you see a 1v1 2000 mils away
its hard enogh to find a 1 on 1 wher ther is no god dam scout/ranger/hunter adding :puke:
i even try to go away from zerg
and i dont care to die in rvr its the way i die that piss me off but i just go again

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
do you have to zerg everything you see ore is it just lag of skills that you cant fight fg so you need to kill if you see a 1v1 2000 mils away
its hard enogh to find a 1 on 1 wher ther is no god dam scout/ranger/hunter adding :puke:
and i dont care to die in rvr its the way i die that piss me off but i just go again

All you do is moan zzzz

Pilskaft

Fledgling Freddie
:)

You dont seem to care when your own realm mates adds on your fight to spam heals on you. When you losing :p next time back off if you want ppl to respect you as a soloer.

mixi

Fledgling Freddie
You dont seem to care when your own realm mates adds on your fight to spam heals on you. When you losing :p next time back off if you want ppl to respect you as a soloer.
9 out of 10 times i do back off
but when i have bin zerged by fg and rr 9+ stelther duo/trio all night for 6 houers i can forget to back off
but i guess that that its only me that shall back off and not you ?
and im solo allways

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
9 out of 10 times i do back off
but when i have bin zerged by fg and rr 9+ stelther duo/trio all night for 6 houers i can forget to back off
but i guess that that its only me that shall back off and not you ?
and im solo allways

9of 10 times,u gotta be joking xD,more like 1of 10 if even that

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
From personal experience from when i played here you never use to back off when other's were hitting me though imo u were prob grouped.

mixi

Fledgling Freddie
From personal experience from when i played here you never use to back off when other's were hitting me though imo u were prob grouped.
thats not tru and i have bin in grp 2 times and thats 1year ago rest of the time im allways solo

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
Were are the Grps/zerg gonna get rps:(?? Mabye GOA can implement
8grp/24manalbgrp quests in NF for it ....:)

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved

ZZZzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzz...

( and i guees you've NEVER added on a fg vs fg fight .. ;) )

illu

Part of the furniture
It is hell out there at the moment for assassins. Just adapt. Take a friend to cover your back. Archers have been at the bottom of the pile for a while, I suppose it's simply their turn to be OP.
Let them enjoy it, and just try and avoid towers where some of the cowards stay in 24/7 which frankly must be as exciting as watching paint dry.

"Wow check me out! Nearest Enemy - shoot arrow - oooo I got some RP - I am great!" /yawn.

I've lost some MoP and added some MoS. And when it's 1on1, most of the time it's Payback Time :> (Once you get through WH/Slam/IP2/RR5?/FZ/Sprint thing......)

Oli - Illu

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Just go to Hib atm if you want clean 1v1's, Alb is just a zergfest atm and if you really cared about having a good 1v1 instead of getting RPs you would have no problem going there.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Just go to Hib atm if you want clean 1v1's, Alb is just a zergfest atm and if you really cared about having a good 1v1 instead of getting RPs you would have no problem going there.

Would probably end up with some dueling circle crap. Like the situation in HW much more :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
yeah it sucks.. tried to solo on merc earlier, could hardly find anyone solo :(
on inf it was even worse due to grouped mos5 hunters, for some reason they dont dare to attack my merc :eek:

fanis

Fledgling Freddie
tbh.........4 times I met a mid group yesterday.......
3 times they left me alone (even i didn't fighting)
1 time i had 3 mid stealthers on me and a fg mid came and killed me...

So i don't compain (at least) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom