Agramon = fg vs. fg only?

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
it' a zone purpously left allone by the majority of players to avoid the constant whining and insults by a leet few who faill to undertand that there is no I or 8 in a mmorpg based around an eternal total war between 3 kingdoms.

it's like 'let them have their leet we-pawn zone and kill eachother in their near perfect setups' and let us fight our realm war without getting yelled at.

Omg best comment this fall:)

repped for that one

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Muylaetrix said:
like i said, i am happy to see the leet crews in aggramon and i am happy to leave them there.

i don`t try to solo in aggramon and i don`t bring a zerg to aggramon, unless we are just passing by on the way to bled or crau, which doesn`t happen a lot (it`s safer to go there by boat).

I don`t find where i said i get yelled at IN agrammon, just saying that the people in aggramon are the ones that yell most.

And yes i am very guilty of generalizing in my posts.

i get upset when i am yelled at or people use profanity against me.

you can zerg me, hank me, stealth team me, all fair, as long as you stay POLITE. That is where i draw my line and where i can become unreasonable in my reactions.

If this is what you think, which is cool with me, what the hell we're you thinking when you made that first post?

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
Brohanith said:
Must say I was a bit puzzled by the valk lurking around 1 of our fights. But reading this I'm very glad you had a quick peak into the 8vs8 scene. Hope you enjoyed the show.

Think it was the 10 mins fight against TT I saw you standing up the hill.
You should've frapped that. Was a good fight, from what i remember.

Was a nice show - indeed. I am not that RvR experienced thus I enjoyed watching and thought standing on a hill still on my horse (so clearly out of combat) and a bit away from the action would tell everybody that I didn't want to interfere.

Don't have FRAPS so sorry - no vid of that.

The thing that I really liked about the fights was how long they lasted. I just hate these 5 seconds insta dead stories. That's no fun.

/wave

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Jor said:
Was a nice show - indeed. I am not that RvR experienced thus I enjoyed watching and thought standing on a hill still on my horse (so clearly out of combat) and a bit away from the action would tell everybody that I didn't want to interfere.

The thing that I really liked about the fights was how long they lasted. I just hate these 5 seconds insta dead stories. That's no fun.

/wave

Glad you enjoyed it.

Only problem I have with solo chars standing around in the middle of agramon is the possibility that they are feeding info back to realm mates. Been a bit of what i'd term suspicious activity over the last 3 weeks. Not implying at all that you are doing this, but other chars have been parked around in the centre.

Thing is, its so easy for fellow realm member to just pm you asking if youve seen anyone going by recently, who it was and what direction, which isnt really on.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Jor said:

/wave
hire yourself out as a camera valk for 1p a hr :D

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Wow, that Muylaetrix guy beats my most stupid whine I ever did by a factor of 1000 with such ease. I am envious.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Cromcruaich said:
what the hell we're you thinking when you made that first post?

>>>>It's the zone designated for the fg crowd

>>it' a zone purpously left allone by the majority of players

irrony

i was just echoing the 2nd poster with a little different view on the same thing.

when the second poster made it clear that his view of aggramon is something great and cool the way it is now, i was just giving my opinion that i wouldn`t go near it.

i went a bit too far with the rest ofc :(

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Muylaetrix said:

irrony

i was just echoing the 2nd poster with a little different view on the same thing.

when the second poster made it clear that his view of aggramon is something great and cool the way it is now, i was just giving my opinion that i wouldn`t go near it.

I wouldn't worry about it - we all pawn ourselves here from time to time ;)

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Just dont see why it's so hard for some people to understand that most of the FG part of the daoc community has agreed to show respect for eachother in letting FG vs FG still be fun, and a competition.

People pay to play how they wish, this is true, but truly where is the fun and challenge in only doorstepping/towercamping all freaking day long? Why can't you show more respect for your fellow DAOC player (A decreasing breed) than having to jump in on a FG vs FG situation, 8 people vs 8 people having fun, doing what they like?

Arga seems to be the best suited place for FG vs FG action, as mentioned before, there are no retreatpoints here, so you need to be able to back up what you bring.

The anti-FG community has their own places to roam/zerg/add and destroy the spirit of "fun" in the game any way they please, these areas are called Bridges.

Please Meutealix (whatever..) understand, that IF people have come to some agreement to make a competition out of FG vs FG action, grouping, facing eachother with all they got and have freaking hawt sexytime-battles they should be allowed to have that, good guys pays their own subs bla bla?

If you get that annoyed by this game you seriousley need to do some IRL doorstepping tbh, take a look out the window, those graphics > daoc ones, and there you can zerg all you want.. or you can go watch a streetbrawl, constantly whining as they are going along that fights with equal amount of people is destroying the entire fight scene, and jump in and leech some "irl-peen-points" like you would on daoc :O

Yes, comparing RL situations to daoc is cool :<

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Muylaetrix said:

irrony

Ok fair enough, soz for the dick remark. Just seeing agramon empty on wednesday, (after quite a bit of effort, with some success, from people who just want some 8v8 action, because thats what they most enjoy) left me in a bad mood.

Gondath

Fledgling Freddie
Just get your matter resists sorted out lol ... inc maulers with 50% matter debuff and matter legendaries lol

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Gondath said:
Just get your matter resists sorted out lol ... inc maulers with 50% matter debuff and matter legendaries lol

Why bother with resists if you're gonna get debuffed anyway :p

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Be happy BokkeRijders or some shit weren't there, just to add to the whine factor!

Well fu, Samaroon

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom