FG vs FG reunion on Dyvet?

Diocleziano

Loyal Freddie
ye guys was a very great initiative yesterday night thank you all!
by the way is not time from criticism, in my opinion it's all good we even managed to arrange it! i mean yes there were a bit too few albs and mids but still considering how active agramon was in the last, lets say, 1 year :p i think we can be happy enough for how the players responded to the call...
finally no whining, or moaning on forum and more playing and competing in game...and thanks septina for arranging the irc channel was a nice idea :)

wewewewewewe
WE were the first grp that spammed agramon again after ages!!! yayyyy!!! :D

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
nice u guys a good nights rvr here, wouldnt have believed it myself hehe

will take a lot more than 1 night of good fg rvr to tear us away from avalon just now, we have worked so hard to get where we are now vs those high rr dump grps and have all reach decent rr's now to be competetive.

not to mention the fact that our mid grp is total opposite playstyle of our old alb setup(went from pre-kite 3 caster hybrid grp to full tank mid push grp), would take some time to get adjusted and back into the swing of things (old templates and none of us above cl5 here either hehe).

never know tho ;)

Baribaala

Fledgling Freddie
it was a good night but my grp just kept on getting taking think we needed to learn abit more all high rrs in there and skilled players hopefully my set grp can be better and win a few fights killed a few people tho

Mrmoosice/Baribaala

Cloudzz grp was the only one we had a fight with about 3 times

statued

Loyal Freddie
nonsense rush! come back to excal. gif tt! take a break from the germans ;d

Collateral

Fledgling Freddie
I am astonished about the latest rvr action on uk cluster...it was a blast for 2 nights tbh. i will show up more often

traktorlove

Banned
had lots of fun, even though im not playing my own characters :) Oh boy i wish the bard i played had phaseshift vs you guys meril :>

Septina

Part of the furniture
had lots of fun, even though im not playing my own characters :) Oh boy i wish the bard i played had phaseshift vs you guys meril :>

LOLOLOL FARIL THE INSTA FODDER!!!1111 :wub:

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
DA dropped in at aggramon for a try or two.

can`t say we stood much chance against anything we ran into, but at least we didn`t insta wipe.

but hey, we tried ;)

it`ll take us a few more weeks to have a functional set group running tbh, we still discussing setup and who can be in it, lol.

untill we get our set group sorted, you can count on us to make a few guest appearances on aggramon night and be free rp ;). as far as i can tell, hibs and mids outnumber albs in aggramon, so having a few extra albs groups (which might not be up to standard, as long as they live up to the expectations of respecting ongoing fights) won`t hurt the thing i guess.

ok, ok, i`m back to my beloved beno bridges now, ready to attack anything in sight of beno ;).

when in rome, do like the romans. on agrammon we`ll (do our genuine best to) respect the `rules for competitive fg vs fg fighting` , in irvr, a different set of `rules` apply.

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
yeah we really need more kitegrps back on dyvet :(

i seen a lot of hypocrits who had whined about kite grps then go and use those same tactics on limors.

the way i see it u should be happy to see more fg's here regardless of how they play if they are respectful of the unwritten rules of the fg zone.

if this server is gonna make it with fg rvr again then ppl need to drop there attitudes and 3-4 year old vendetta's against "ppl who used to zerg me all the time back in the day who are now trying to make it in fg rvr". i can see some ppl are making that effort and encouraging new grps to come but i cant help but wonder how long it will last b4 it turns into whining and slagging matches.

peace :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom