9:00 AM Saturday, FG Albs in HW ...

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
This thread makes me wanna zerg something!

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Actually thats quite close to the truth and you know it, amount of times i 'ld' after that went down was ridiculous.

Dont wanna have a Yes/No FH postfarming session with you.

Most of the times when i was in the same group with you was with gobo.

After Gobo stopped playing daoc i maybe grouped twice with you, and i cant remember you /qtd or that i said lets wait in beno untill 01.00. Only correct thing in your post could be that i rejected to go to aggramon, but not cause its to hard, must have had some other reason.

Anyhow see it how you want man.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
But i never ever played with you so i am confused how this was possible :confused:

Well in that case you maybe never played with Gobo or Blow too and you just talk gibberish.

Thanks.

Gobo protected you, no one really wanted you in the groups, but since Gobo was respected people were not moaning about it. Well maybe Zags did, as he always told someone straight in the face when someone played shit :p.

I disagree with some people who I play with, but I try to sort it in game or just shut up. Bitching in public about former group members brings you nothing, even if there is some truth in it or if it's the truth, it just fires back.

But it's the same with all of you guys, Septina actually thinks he is Boomer/Majsan/Saitoh in one person :p.

Everz

FH is my second home
Well in that case you maybe never played with Gobo or Blow too and you just talk gibberish.

Thanks.

Gobo protected you, no one really wanted you in the groups, but since Gobo was respected people were not moaning about it. Well maybe Zags did, as he always told someone straight in the face when someone played shit :p.

I disagree with some people who I play with, but I try to sort it in game or just shut up. Bitching in public about former group members brings you nothing, even if there is some truth in it or if it's the truth, it just fires back.

But it's the same with all of you guys, Septina actually thinks he is Boomer/Majsan/Saitoh in one person :p.

Yet i obviously did, im lying infact, the one time i did group with you was leveling up the cabby in an AC plvl group and that was the one and only time i know of.

:confused: @ this also, Gobo used to run his groups at quite a late time at night so how i was protected by him when i spent most of the time playing the primetime i'll never know, but alas you must know all i guess, though i have no idea how i must have been so shit as a cabby cos i never seemed to be without a group, though my recollection of your groups were the fondness of me screaming for a demezz/cure ns, you lot overextending and get your arse whooped and then the blame been dumped on me for not doing anything, when afaik, when ns'd/cc'd im pretty much made useless?.. and damn i do really think it was you cos i surely had no problem making jokes out of you lot with chanter :D

The thing is you lot never took any criticisms at all, when ever i said dont go to far, you over did it and got made to pay the price, when i said to that gimp spreadheal bot of yours to make sure that if im ns'd to cure me asap so i can do my job.... call it stupid but these little things would have helped rather you resulting to calling me crap for circumstances where i couldnt do anything to help and it obviously showed up your lots inability to listen and do a simple thing.

But then again, if i really was so bad on the cabby, then dear god why whenever i logged on i was instantly in a group, i never went without one the whole time i was on albion, i mean surely if i was so bad then i wouldnt have had one at all? Can't say i lived off the rep off being in DK or associated with gobo etc, never asked to be was purely a coincidence that when leveling and recognised my name and just got talking and just gave me access to his accs, along with mmmpie's... nowt more then that if your talking about a protection thing as it was never asked for at all, greatful for those to's help ofc, legends to the game.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I didn't say you were bad on the Cabby, but the shittiest Cabby full of himself.

A difference.

Also funny, of how you didn't remember that you have played with me and now you did, with all details.

Also, didn't know Sorcs have spread heal and charge for over extending (mostly played Sorc/Flex Heretic with Gobo).

Everz

FH is my second home
I didn't say you were bad on the Cabby, but the shittiest Cabby full of himself.

A difference.

Also funny, of how you didn't remember that you have played with me and now you did, with all details.

Also, didn't know Sorcs have spread heal and charge for over extending (mostly played Sorc/Flex Heretic with Gobo).

you as intended as you lot aka cm etc not you as in yourself.

I've never been full of myself, never claimed to be this great super player at all, so that another mystery of manisch we've got on our hands here :confused:

read what i said bout what i meant by 'you' above

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom