Fao CM/DA

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
The excal/prydwen players themself are responsible for the server, QUOTE]

Totally agree with the above. Despite people shifting servers we have had some great fun on the server the last few evenings running in small groups.

Those that are playing are adapting and trying to get the most out of it, well done to the few, Mid, Hibs and Albs that are keeping things going, its made me realise that you do not need Hundreds to have fun in RVR.

Belgorian LVL50 Armsman
RR10L2-Guildmaster of LOE and
thoroughly nice chap!

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
The last time I was with CM we wiped the floor with your PuG'ed TC in similar times several times. So what comes around goes around or something. I blame Midra, he is no comparison to Nate.

Aye I don't doubt it Manisch - but I will say tho that its very rare we get beat by CM tho and only when we are heavily pug'd.

Don't really wanna be talking about who is best paccer but since Nate left we have struggled a lot tbh and haven't run with our 8 regulars ever i dont think :( Most of our evenings in the last 3 months often with only 3-5 regulars and rest was replacements who were online at the time :( As with most mid groups getting the core 2 healers + 1 shaman sorted out is the highest priority and when 1-2 of those are missing the group is never able to compete as well due to playstyle/communication/leadership/etc.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Those that are playing are adapting and trying to get the most out of it, well done to the few, Mid, Hibs and Albs that are keeping things going, its made me realise that you do not need Hundreds to have fun in RVR.

Belgorian LVL50 Armsman
RR10L2-Guildmaster of LOE and
thoroughly nice chap!

Yea all you need to compete it a friar in the background grouphealing you eh ... Idiot :eek7:

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
Yep was grouped with a Friar, I let you finish your 1v1, you attacked me, he wasn't healing and you lost easily. Sorry about that!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Yep was grouped with a Friar, I let you finish your 1v1, you attacked me, he wasn't healing and you lost easily. Sorry about that!

Oh so i took only 5% of your HP by doing 1400+ damage ... Fun having 28000 hp ?

Givf link to template etc m8r :eek7:

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Well since its indeed pretty empty on excal/prydwen server its not needed to run as FG, so you proberly willonly find some solo players from CM i guess.

The message(s) from Roaken (in general section) that the server wont be clusterd in what way does give us not much hope that excal/prydwen server will get a new life impuls, did make some of CM players stop playing on excal/prydwen.

PvE guards is not our goal or our fun of the game, we used to start a group later then other groups, and when those groups where logging we still were fresh and wanted to play as fg, what mostly was 1-2 keep takes as result.

If you would been online the last 6-9 months you would have seen that we started the group mostly earlier (prime-time) as a result that some of us changed working hours, and that we logged mostly before hib/mid groups.

As far with hib keeps we have not been involved taking any keep there as a group. Ofc it is possible that 1-2 CM members where arround there to help, but a CM group was not present as far as i know.

The excal/prydwen players themself are responsible for the server, Roaken is just helping killing the server bit faster, by answering to people that its not possible at all to cluster / charcopy.

All i remember... was logging in...seeing stuff ACed/taken during the late night hours... and then a 4-5+ man CM or DA grp running around (saw that many times), while all that is running around r 4-5 peeps on their own.. 1-2 duos..and the odd trio.
PvE guards is all u can really do well. Maybe u didnt kill the server on your own (u and the lol-guild of yours). But truth be told... u suck... almost everyway possible... ha.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Join Me In The Epic Battle For The Glory Of Camelot! For Arthur! (And Pie!?!)

I've never faught for Arthur though (isn't he dead?). Maybe for his daughter. Does he have a daughter? If so then the name must be Evita or Saitoh!

That would be so :ninja:, Saitoh the daughter of Arthur ;-)!

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
I've never faught for Arthur though (isn't he dead?). Maybe for his daughter. Does he have a daughter? If so then the name must be Evita or Saitoh!

That would be so :ninja:, Saitoh the daughter of Arthur ;-)!

Damn, I always wondered why Saitoh had such a gentle voice on vent! (FUCKING MALAKA! MALAKAAAAA!!! RHIIIIIIII!) This must be the reason why!

So, Will You Join Me In This Last Epic Battle Of Glory For Arthur's Kin? For Saitoh! (Maybe some pie later then yea..?:drink:)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Damn, I always wondered why Saitoh had such a gentle voice on vent! (FUCKING MALAKA! MALAKAAAAA!!! RHIIIIIIII!) This must be the reason why!

So, Will You Join Me In This Last Epic Battle Of Glory For Arthur's Kin? For Saitoh! (Maybe some pie later then yea..?:drink:)

Last And Epic Battle! Are two 2 days of contribution considered enough for let's say 4.5 pieces of pie? ;)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Well that really depends tbh. What kind of pie did you have in mind?

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie

I have about 3200 hits fully buffed, but when you decided to attack me I was running on friar buffs only. I didnt use any abilities and had about 60% health when you died, and yes I do use myth health regen.

Learn to die with a bit of dignity and grace, oh and watch your mouth calling me an idiot, I cant think of a post where I have been abusive to you or anyone else come to think of it.

Belgorian LVL50 Armsman
RR10L2-Guildmaster of LOE
and thoroughly nice chap.

Nibble

Part of the furniture
puni were the hell are u on merlin n ur char name!

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
I have about 3200 hits fully buffed, but when you decided to attack me I was running on friar buffs only. I didnt use any abilities and had about 60% health when you died, and yes I do use myth health regen.

Learn to die with a bit of dignity and grace, oh and watch your mouth calling me an idiot, I cant think of a post where I have been abusive to you or anyone else come to think of it.

Belgorian LVL50 Armsman
RR10L2-Guildmaster of LOE
and thoroughly nice chap.

reped for pwning with gentle words ;) keep it up!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
reped for pwning with gentle words ;) keep it up!

Ha , the day Belg powns me 1v1 w/o being an addtard is the day ill have something positive to say about GoA ... A well spoken addtard zergling is still an addtard zergling im afraid ;)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
puni were the hell are u on merlin n ur char name!

My US accounts wont be up until saturday so im just chilling my heels till then and working out how to save some irl money between now and next april to buy my dreamcar :D

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Ha , the day Belg powns me 1v1 w/o being an addtard is the day ill have something positive to say about GoA ... A well spoken addtard zergling is still an addtard zergling im afraid ;)

.:)

Sorin

Banned

I can own ya.
And belg is higher RR than me :(

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:

Friars have a group heal-proc that proc's on 25% of hits.

Maybe next time you want to fight someone you want them to cancel all their buffs in advance as well and maybe remove 3 random bits of armour..

It's hardly his fault that your so clueless you never bothered to look up what abilities your enemies had now is it..

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Friars have a group heal-proc that proc's on 25% of hits.

Maybe next time you want to fight someone you want them to cancel all their buffs in advance as well and maybe remove 3 random bits of armour..

It's hardly his fault that your so clueless you never bothered to look up what abilities your enemies had now is it..

What is a Golena ... and why is it trying to educate ME on playing an assasin :confused:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
you do realise you lose about 600 dmg cause of str/con debuff? :) (as it doesnt show on hp bar - you can PA a tank for 500 dmg and he will still be on 100% hp on your screen)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
you do realise you lose about 600 dmg cause of str/con debuff? :) (as it doesnt show on hp bar - you can PA a tank for 500 dmg and he will still be on 100% hp on your screen)

Pfft ... this is why you Perf people with cl weapon on back mainhand(with red disease on it) and malice offhand(dot ofc) and then ... and only then my young padawan do you use mainhand weapon and put ws/con debuff on :D

I Always as a rule perf with weapon on back because with it equipped i have 10/10/10 melee bonuses and disease quiet simply ... Owns noobs ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom