Fao Cm

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Its no use Asty, mr random cm dont have time for that when they do what they are best on. To pve :>

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
Its no use Asty, mr random cm dont have time for that when they do what they are best on. To pve :>

well i was afk inside when we lost port , all buffbots suddenly went to suicide.
thought i'd hang around and see what showed up. my eld dinged rr2 tho , so i didn't die for nothing =P

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
want another one.. ?

/hug .................. the wall next time :p

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
twas me and my DI bot :(
and nerf u being just in time on the roof to kill my precious dr00d

That was a mistake ofc, i thought it where more guards to kill we dont kill hib/mids only guards ;)

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Im sure you are rox on top of wall, why dont you come down? the water is warm :D

Last weekend when we hit Bold and you were on the top of the wall I still farmed you, so dont see the difference. You are a cow, grped with cows.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Im sure you are rox on top of wall, why dont you come down? the water is warm :D

You can come to us instead, just ram the door down and we can have a party on the wall :) You buy the beer tho ^^

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Last weekend when we hit Bold and you were on the top of the wall I still farmed you, so dont see the difference. You are a cow, grped with cows.

Ahah your funny. Dam shame your a lier :D I havent defended bold last weekend nor this one. Guess your dreaming again .D

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Ahah your funny. Dam shame your a lier :D I havent defended bold last weekend nor this one. Guess your dreaming again .D

Guess someone borrowed your char then, you died anyways. Pretty weird though how a char with bolts and nearsight can stand inside a keep and die to a char with no spells over 1500 range and no insta interrupts. I guess that requires some skill too.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Guess someone borrowed your char then, you died anyways. Pretty weird though how a char with bolts and nearsight can stand inside a keep and die to a char with no spells over 1500 range and no insta interrupts. I guess that requires some skill too.

Maybe you lag casted? Im sure you are expert on that :D
But i wouldnt know since i wasnt there

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe you lag casted? Im sure you are expert on that :D
But i wouldnt know since i wasnt there

Making up shit doesnt make you any less useless, rather the other way around. Are you coming back or are you gonna pve in mid now? Wouldnt wanna go to a keep that has defenders in it with the cowgrp would you, guards for the win.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Making up shit doesnt make you any less useless, rather the other way around. Are you coming back or are you gonna pve in mid now? Wouldnt wanna go to a keep that has defenders in it with the cowgrp would you, guards for the win.

Ahh i see. I get confused sometimes bled, beno they look pretty much the same to me :D

Shadowss

Banned
:worthy:btw right LOL at the people defending beno...

i climbed the wall and saw every single hookpoint used up with shadowblade NPC's and Runemaster NPC's

I proper Lol'ed when i got up there..

Shame i jumped down and got zerged

also slitcraft why did u run away when i popped u...then come back out and destealthed me then ran away again JUST so a Sm can kill me

thanks bud i have a lil less respect for you now

anyway Night guys

Goodluck CM with getting beno :worthy::worthy::worthy:

and at the noaim...mids and hibs have a distinct advantage when on keeps due to LoS bugs you guys have..

Mids and hibs need LoS to cast spells not to land them

whereas albs need LoS to cast and to land.

kinetic is a good player stop dissing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom