Fao CM/DA

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Well would really like to know what you will be doing seeing that there is hardly 20 Hibs online at peek hours and 0 at you hours.

Will you be rerolling to find action most probably Spanish server OR Will you be doing Assasin missions to get you RP's.

I know there few Mids online still but with what you have done to Hib over last few weeks in spoiling a great server I can only see Dyvet with Albion only playing.

As it seems that mainly with All A/C of Keeps/Relics that has caused the demise of this server really I do wonder what you going to do next.

If you go US Servers you won't find any fun on there as when you Guilds are active so are the Americans so you won't be able to do you Pveing guards there lol.

Be interesting what CM/DA think now this server is practically dead what they think ?

Soulja (Dyvet Accounts Closed)

Mid/Merlin Accounts OPEN :D

Septina

Part of the furniture
DA on mid, CM on alb playing exact same classes as on Dyvet.

Would love to get the old Nocturne group together to grind you into the ground. Rolling as 2fg btw since you wont have a chance in hell to kill anything over a trio as rr1s? xD

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
DA on mid, CM on alb playing exact same classes as on Dyvet.

Would love to get the old Nocturne group together to grind you into the ground. Rolling as 2fg btw since you wont have a chance in hell to kill anything over a trio as rr1s? xD

ROFL Well it must be tough for them leaving behind all them HIGH real ranks knowing that they never get completed ROFL the irony of it all.

Well Hope people who have now to bear these Assoles on that server keep well away from them and don't give them any help whatsover and show them what a bunch of imbeciles they were.

Soulja

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
Its nice to know that you care about what they will be doing and what their plans are even though you hate them so much.
Its funny because whether you see it or not, you are part of a CM fan-club, well a CM haters fan-club, but a fan club non the less and spend alot of your time on these boards talking about them. For someone who dislikes them so much you sure do make alot of effort to post about them :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Its nice to know that you care about what they will be doing and what their plans are even though you hate them so much.
Its funny because whether you see it or not, you are part of a CM fan-club, well a CM haters fan-club, but a fan club non the less and spend alot of your time on these boards talking about them. For someone who dislikes them so much you sure do make alot of effort to post about them :)

Just like to know so I don't run into you bunch wankers again wether I am CM fan club member or Hater I think that 99% of Dyvet players who have moved will be glad that you lot not playing realms they are and reason is :-YOU Lot Fucked this server up and would hate to think you do it again.

Bunch useless tossers 5 yrs on a server wiped because they got no brain cells thank you for wasting my money.

Soulja

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH

eh? why not make an effort about something you dont agree on.. I look at the media that scan for political misstakes, or the public itself demonstrating against their rulers.. nothing wrong with it... discontent with something can be shown in many different ways... has nothing to do with your so call fan-club illustration.. do you think labor workers demonstrating against their low wages are in some kind of company fan club???

brad

Fledgling Freddie

Muppet in the making.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
eh? why not make an effort about something you dont agree on.. I look at the media that scan for political misstakes, or the public itself demonstrating against their rulers.. nothing wrong with it... discontent with something can be shown in many different ways... has nothing to do with your so call fan-club illustration.. do you think labor workers demonstrating against their low wages are in some kind of company fan club???

A point well made - so Azonic, when people act like a bunch of twats it's best not to say anything against them else you will be a 'fan club' or 'hate club' member? If you don't highlight the problem it will never get solved.

Ofc Soul has some CM obsession issues, better that than hi obsessing about the sheep he longs after. :p

Though I must say CM didn't kill the server, just put the final nail in the coffin after GoA etc. They'll come back to PvE a bit when Dragons are blighting the lands and a few more people are about so they can spoil the fun for them too.

Phantoman

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry but why dont you STFU
It is your fault, If you play on divit, then play.
I for 1 am getting bored with divit is dead, and this from aholes that dont even play here.
for all those sheep that want to go roll US, go please, just piss off and dont post how the grass is greener over there.
It is the same old shite.
end your days in divit instead of pissing around on US servers!!!!
I personally, because on divit the hibs are short of population am trying hibby land, and its like a new game to me.
divit aint dead.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Sorry but why dont you STFU
It is your fault, If you play on divit, then play.
I for 1 am getting bored with divit is dead, and this from aholes that dont even play here.
for all those sheep that want to go roll US, go please, just piss off and dont post how the grass is greener over there.
It is the same old shite.
end your days in divit instead of pissing around on US servers!!!!
I personally, because on divit the hibs are short of population am trying hibby land, and its like a new game to me.
divit aint dead.

I've been a Dyvet Hibby for years and still have my acc active but it's very quiet atm - I truly hope you enjoy your time as a Dyvet Hibby :D

I will revisit this post and expect you to make a comment on activity after the next 2 weeks. As much as I would like it to be, I doubt your response will be positive.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Some of DA rolled on mid/limors, the realm is tainted now :(((((

Tosen

Part of the furniture
It's really quite impressive how people can't stop moaning :)

/dance

Septina

Part of the furniture
It's really quite impressive how people can't stop moaning :)

/dance

I'm not moaning atleast, i'm having an absolute blast on Caerleon, it's like a whole new game, so many friendly people, so much people online, never a problem in finding neither pve or rvr groups.

I just find it funny as hell when you see post after post popping up from these people saying 'omg, so many people left to other server after we AC raided, added and zerged every player on this server for 6 months, please come back so we can zerg you some more, we need rr12 LOL!!111 xDDD'.
Makes me laugh, that is all. :D

Calo

Part of the furniture
Just like to know so I don't run into you bunch wankers again wether I am CM fan club member or Hater I think that 99% of Dyvet players who have moved will be glad that you lot not playing realms they are and reason is :-YOU Lot Fucked this server up and would hate to think you do it again.

Bunch useless tossers 5 yrs on a server wiped because they got no brain cells thank you for wasting my money.

Soulja

Think we need some tissues for this moron

Tubbs

Fledgling Freddie
So explain to me brats, where exactly is this server, where there's no adding, everyone respects your "play style", and everything is balanced?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Think we need some tissues for this moron

Oh Really I think you a twat I need tissues lol but then again you wouldnt understand has you seem to have SOLD You accounts and not been around so another Flame baiter.

Fuck off and Go sell more numb nuts and keep you smart ass comments to you self.

Soulja

kivik

Part of the furniture
So explain to me brats, where exactly is this server, where there's no adding, everyone respects your "play style", and everything is balanced?

So explain to me, what makes you think there's such a server?

Septina

Part of the furniture

This server about a year ago. :)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
i think they will like it on the german servers, cause the killing thing isn't a real problem since there's always a zerg to run with. although they might be surprised of the non guard opposition at the later hours.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

Some say hate is a stronger and more persistent emotion than love.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Well would really like to know what you will be doing seeing that there is hardly 20 Hibs online at peek hours and 0 at you hours.

Will you be rerolling to find action most probably Spanish server OR Will you be doing Assasin missions to get you RP's.

I know there few Mids online still but with what you have done to Hib over last few weeks in spoiling a great server I can only see Dyvet with Albion only playing.

As it seems that mainly with All A/C of Keeps/Relics that has caused the demise of this server really I do wonder what you going to do next.

If you go US Servers you won't find any fun on there as when you Guilds are active so are the Americans so you won't be able to do you Pveing guards there lol.

Be interesting what CM/DA think now this server is practically dead what they think ?

Soulja (Dyvet Accounts Closed)

Mid/Merlin Accounts OPEN :D

Well since its indeed pretty empty on excal/prydwen server its not needed to run as FG, so you proberly willonly find some solo players from CM i guess.

The message(s) from Roaken (in general section) that the server wont be clusterd in what way does give us not much hope that excal/prydwen server will get a new life impuls, did make some of CM players stop playing on excal/prydwen.

PvE guards is not our goal or our fun of the game, we used to start a group later then other groups, and when those groups where logging we still were fresh and wanted to play as fg, what mostly was 1-2 keep takes as result.

If you would been online the last 6-9 months you would have seen that we started the group mostly earlier (prime-time) as a result that some of us changed working hours, and that we logged mostly before hib/mid groups.

As far with hib keeps we have not been involved taking any keep there as a group. Ofc it is possible that 1-2 CM members where arround there to help, but a CM group was not present as far as i know.

The excal/prydwen players themself are responsible for the server, Roaken is just helping killing the server bit faster, by answering to people that its not possible at all to cluster / charcopy.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
If you would been online the last 6-9 months you would have seen that we started the group mostly earlier (prime-time) as a result that some of us changed working hours, and that we logged mostly before hib/mid groups.

To be fair to CM (wow did I actually say that lol) our grp have seen them on a LOT earlier than midnight etc but shame you seem to insta log or pve when you get beat tho - think our record was about 20-25 seconds :fluffle:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
To be fair to CM (wow did I actually say that lol) our grp have seen them on a LOT earlier than midnight etc but shame you seem to insta log or pve when you get beat tho - think our record was about 20-25 seconds :fluffle:

The last time I was with CM we wiped the floor with your PuG'ed TC in similar times several times. So what comes around goes around or something. I blame Midra, he is no comparison to Nate.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
The last time I was with CM we wiped the floor with your PuG'ed TC in similar times several times. So what comes around goes around or something. I blame Midra, he is no comparison to Nate.

ScopaPaletta.jpg

Don't forget to clean the lot before leaving for good...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom