In da hood

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
JESSH JESSH any one still palying ?
Im in the good hood looking for food so im gonna resub so i can be your bud lick my balls and call me croft damn all you women are soft :p

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey there shademate!

I been pondering a return on German cluster ( alb ), but I got stuck in Fallout 3 this week, so might not be that soon ~

Kados

Loyal Freddie
there are a few people online each night, and it seems the number is slowly rising. If you want, you can get online after 20 CET and support the reopening of the server :D

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
hi kagato, are you playing U.S? or did you give up everything named DAoC?

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Hey there shademate!

I been pondering a return on German cluster ( alb ), but I got stuck in Fallout 3 this week, so might not be that soon ~

Well its quite fun on german cluster on infil atleast , dunno yet though might have a go on dyvet for kicks ;) <3 seeing old toones after so long time ;D

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
I dunno, I resubbed but I log on and afk for hours again. Not even the few freaks who were there too the bitter end out anymore. Happy to play with what would be very bad action for most people, but zero action is something else. Give it a go tho, depends if u can spare the 8 pound subs for a 'test'!

That said, mids had painted half the frontier blue the other night so must be some out. But when I logged on was on action was a hidden mystery toon trebbing the purple con DC inner keep for ages inside a tower... (there is no point trebbing inner keeps or am I slow on this?)...takes alsorts I guess, human diversity!

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
I dunno, I resubbed but I log on and afk for hours again. Not even the few freaks who were there too the bitter end out anymore. Happy to play with what would be very bad action for most people, but zero action is something else. Give it a go tho, depends if u can spare the 8 pound subs for a 'test'!

That said, mids had painted half the frontier blue the other night so must be some out. But when I logged on was on action was a hidden mystery toon trebbing the purple con DC inner keep for ages inside a tower... (there is no point trebbing inner keeps or am I slow on this?)...takes alsorts I guess, human diversity!

well ive been on beno area for lajk ever now and havent seen a single soul, albs mids whatever come face your doom at my adzes ;) even put up 2 decoys! that should get all out on this server :p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
hi kagato, are you playing U.S? or did you give up everything named DAoC?

Hi mate, no sorry I hardly play now, to busy IRL and when I do play it's usually Lord of the Rings online. DAOC become more like a job then a game sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom