Fao Cm

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
and at the noaim...mids and hibs have a distinct advantage when on keeps due to LoS bugs you guys have..

Mids and hibs need LoS to cast spells not to land them

whereas albs need LoS to cast and to land.

kinetic is a good player stop dissing

I dont know which is more bullshit lol, Kinetic being a good player or the LoS-bug drivel.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Exactly mate lol! it was really funny =D

And noaim its true test it urself nab .

You know that the lag on the server makes you sometimes appear to be in cover but you arent. Its the same way for everyone, when I nuke people, as soon as they go behind a corner on MY screen, I cant nuke them anymore, while if people nuke me, sometimes they can keep nuking me when I go behind a corner on MY screen, because on their screen I am not around the corner. You cant seriously think that it is a bug that only affects albs in a negative way. My main is clearly stated in my signature.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
You know that the lag on the server makes you sometimes appear to be in cover but you arent. Its the same way for everyone, when I nuke people, as soon as they go behind a corner on MY screen, I cant nuke them anymore, while if people nuke me, sometimes they can keep nuking me when I go behind a corner on MY screen, because on their screen I am not around the corner. You cant seriously think that it is a bug that only affects albs in a negative way. My main is clearly stated in my signature.

lol you lagcaster, lol lol lol!

joap

Fledgling Freddie
and at the noaim...mids and hibs have a distinct advantage when on keeps due to LoS bugs you guys have..

Well, i've been playing mostly in limors where albs are not as active in keep fights as say mids, but last i remembered from mid/dyvet the keep fights against albs were always a nightmare due to monster rezz...
Has it been nerfed that much?

SAY WHAT???????

I'm gonna have to send a rightnow petition...
My hib alts arent working the way they should then....

Septina

Part of the furniture

I hope to god you're being sarcastic here, why in gods name would they make a different code for albs than they have for mids/hibs? :p
To be quite honest i think they have the same line of coding no matter what realm/class you belong to/are. :p

Shadowss

Banned
i've played my bros chanter and i can start casting but when someone jumps down into the water just as i press cast...it still lands

Now on my sorc its a different matter.

...Mythic fixed Albs LoS like ages ago but they aint fixed anyone elses..

Considering this forum is made up of mids and hibs anyway you will all try your best to make me seem dumb and try and prove me wrong by lying etc ..... I cba im just saying what i know so shhh ...

septina Shhh i said SHHHH UR BORING MEE

Thadius

Part of the furniture
i've played my bros chanter and i can start casting but when someone jumps down into the water just as i press cast...it still lands

Considering this forum is made up of mids and hibs anyway you will all try your best to make me seem dumb and try and prove me wrong by lying etc ..... I cba im just saying what i know so shhh ...

Your full of shit, played all 3 realms on American servers and its all the same over there.

You get lucky with things like lag, thats it. Its no "buggered code"

Septina

Part of the furniture

Wheres your proof then? Oh? You have none? It's just another 'boohoo, albs have it so unfair' whine?
It makes no sense for mythic to code the game in such a way.
To me it would make more sense to have one universal code for all players no matter what class/realm. :p
Untill you've come up with some hard evidence about the LoS checks for the 3 realms being different do us all a favour and do shut up. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom