EU Account Center Migration - 4/20/2010

eble

Fledgling Freddie
you can start the US download that will give you the login/dat files etc... once you got those drop them into your EU folder and it will redirect/update the EU client...

But when Dyvet comes back up you'll need to re-download the EU version.

Your best making a copy of your whole EU folder and making that one US version while keep a live EU one.

confused yet :)

I have both the EU/US version, but then I was still playing on ywain until a week ago.

eble

Fledgling Freddie
or you could try this Mabs suggested... so blame him...

but still make a second folder one for EU client and the other US.

when you have made the US follow the info below and it will patch to US....

run camtest.exe
patch to pendragon
run daoc.exe
patch back
???
profit !

its a mini adventure

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
I have both eu and us aswell, but seems to come a error when trying us client now,
The patch client encountered corruption in the file on the remote sever please try the patch operation again

eble

Fledgling Freddie
I just did a quick test of both EU/US clients both fine here for now....

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
I just did a quick test of both EU/US clients both fine here for now....

eu one works fine comes a empty server list but us one dosnt come up atm the same error the patch client bla bla bla :p

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
works fine here.. some guys saying try update using pendragon icon in game folder,then trya again with game icon should work...

Calina

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I don't have either pendragon icon or anything in my folder..
Guess I'll have to wait

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
What's the current state for other people at the moment?
My EU client now is only accepting the US type logins and basically acting like the US client, taking me to the US server list.

Calina

Fledgling Freddie
My EU client now is only accepting the US type logins and basically acting like the US client, taking me to the US server list.

Same..

I was in panic for a sec. Thought I had messed up the whole thing

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Hopefully the EU servers will show up in the list soon and then its simply /freexfer tajm! :p

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH

Thats the way it should be :) im already lvling NS @ US but on EU account

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Thats the way it should be :) im already lvling NS @ US but on EU account

Ye but previously the EU client showed an empty list but you could use your US client with the _EU suffix.
Now you can only use your EU client with the _EU suffix and get the US server list :D

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Ye but previously the EU client showed an empty list but you could use your US client with the _EU suffix.
Now you can only use your EU client with the _EU suffix and get the US server list :D

And the other way around. u can load up EU client and use NA account to login Oo

spirery IA

Fledgling Freddie
I can log in using _eu to us server's but now using my old pass without eu say its closed:p

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
ok i got access to ywain with eu acc so how do i now access excaliber again ?.....

Jugvayne

Can't get enough of FH
Did /level get removed from ywain? I wanna roll a quick BG t00n lool

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
it was disabled months ago on ywain but like lvl 1-20 bg`s are normally ok can even find loads of enemys sometimes lol, ive been ganked by overwelming albs in most of the lowbie bg`s and done the ganking sometimes myself, even the 2 low lvl DF caves have sometimes a few enemys in em, lol ever seen 2 x lvl 1 tanks hitting each other haha hp drops then pops back up to 100% like every second

MaddogUK

Fledgling Freddie
The Herald states that the EU servers are offline as per the stated EU account maintenance . Since the EU servers where shutdown about 3am GMT 20/04/2010, its quite possible we wont see the EU servers before 3am GMT 21/10/2010 as the herald did state we may be without the EU servers (or any server access for that matter) for up to 24hrs from the point the maintenance started. However...it seems some of us have at leasted had our billing accounts transfered so we can access the US servers from our original EU accounts.

So...it seems that for those of us that ONLY have EU accounts , we can either

a) wait till Mythic are finnished and we can get back to doing whatever on our original EU servers

or

b) roll a new toon on the Ywain servers.

For those confused as to why they are only seeing US servers this is normal/to be expected. My understanding was that before we could transfer all servers/accounts had to be merged. So..when the EU servers comeback online they will show in the server selection screen alsongside the US servers.
After that there is nothing stopping Mythic from offering transfers!

Nate

FH is my second home
I can transfer now, transferring ale from bottle to glass as we speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom