EU Account Center Migration - 4/20/2010

Mythic_Andy

Fledgling Freddie
Reposting this from the Herald:

We are pleased to announce that we will be integrating the EU Account Center with the North American Mythic Account Center starting Monday, April 19th 2010. This is an important step forward towards the implementation of free character transfers for European Players.

As part of this transition, we will be taking all EU Servers and the EU Account Center offline at 0400 GMT. At this time we do not have an estimated time of completion, but please be aware that this maintenance may extend up to 24 hours. Throughout the day players will start to see their account information migrated to the Mythic Account Center as it is processed. Once their account information is migrated, European Players will be able to log into the Mythic Account Center by entering their Master Account name with the suffix "_EU" (i.e.; <ACCOUNT NAME_EU>) as well as create new characters on non-archived North American Servers. Once the migration has completed, EU players will be required to use the North American Mythic Account Center for any account related services, including entering new EA Store Time Codes for game time. Be sure to add a new bookmark for the Mythic Account Center!

Please be aware that should you choose to play on an English language server that using a non-English language client could result in technical difficulties. We highly suggest that European Players looking to play on a North American server download the English language client found here: Mythic Entertainment | Dark Age of Camelot - Play the 14-Day Free Trial!

Please be sure to check the Herald for updates regarding this downtime.

Thank you for your continued support.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
yay! A step towards transfer!

:m00:

What happened to 'early april' Andy?

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
C'mon mate just leave it. This is great news. All toons nearly ready too \0/

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
If it was "just" the billing stuff in the way, I guess we get transfer before May, seeing as the billing incident "only" took 2 weeks.

Cant wait for some 8v8 action.

jorky

Fledgling Freddie
so i can login the ea mythic account center with my old username/pass ? cause it's on invalid atm and i dunno what the problem is :p

Thanks for the update :)

CorNokZ

C'mon mate just leave it. This is great news. All toons nearly ready too \0/

Yeah, you go ahead and be excited, but I won't be until we get a date and a confirmation that we are actually getting transfered

And thanks for deducting my rep mate, right back atcha!

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Good news and all that, but you can't blame cornokz for his sceptism. It does seem to be a case of seen it/heard it all before. :)

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
the fact that it says we can roll toons on ywain servers once they sorted acc centre means i can actualy start to lvl a bloody bot on hib now :p.. or am i reading tht bit wrong ....

Metalwolf

One of Freddy's beloved
yeah so seems we will have to wait till may ... who said that was a good notice?

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
good.

this means i wont have to fuck with those idiotic gamecards.

CorNokZ

when does origins get released again?:ninja:

722705_before_bursting_into_laughter.jpg

CorNokZ

What about relic shards? What about gaheris items? Apoc shield? Realm ranks? etc. :p

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Hahaaaa, u mean 8v(8+16rogstars+32archers+XXalbzerg)?

I heard agramon can be quite good. Ofc theres assjams sometimes but it should still be ok.

Else we just log on the SM/WLs and pbaoe farm the zerg :p

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
I have uploaded files for EU players to patch to US client.

They can be found here. Just extract them using WinRAR and copy/paste them into your EU client folder.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
What about relic shards? What about gaheris items? Apoc shield? Realm ranks? etc. :p

i'd give them all up for a transfer.. I want my characters because they're all lgm/have alot of plat :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom