EU Account Center Migration - 4/20/2010

eble

Fledgling Freddie
I'd hazard a guess once the new accts system is up and running and we can 'create' new chars on Ywain, it shouldn't be too hard to flick the switch and allow the transfer from Dyvet.

Slow but sure is the go, I don't want any issues that are EU specific like naked chars etc :)

Glittery_Princess

One of Freddy's beloved
Didnt he say we can create new characters on the "Non Archived North American Servers" - is that Ywain? Or is that the old North American servers which havent been archived yet (and everyone on them have moved to Ywain)?

I might be totally wrong here though! Would be great if we can make new chars on Ywain!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Already have like 25 50's on ywain want eu toons there tho , chop chop !

Marchakz

Loyal Freddie
Didnt he say we can create new characters on the "Non Archived North American Servers" - is that Ywain? Or is that the old North American servers which havent been archived yet (and everyone on them have moved to Ywain)?

I might be totally wrong here though! Would be great if we can make new chars on Ywain!

The archived servers are the old servers.
Non Archived servers is Ywain, Gaheris and Mordred
So you will be able to create chars on Ywain...

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Yup and i can already log on to the US Servers with my EU login info.

eble

Fledgling Freddie
there you go, one less step in the transfer process, will be great to run round on a server with people again.

aika

Part of the furniture
I can login to ywain with my EU acc, just by adding _EU in the end of my login name.

Cool stuff!

Judder

Loyal Freddie
Hi,

Could anyone who has got into the new Account center confrm if we can now pay by Creidt card.

Would be the best news beside transfer working, as i am sick of jumping through hoops to get 4 account live.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Hi,

Could anyone who has got into the new Account center confrm if we can now pay by Creidt card.

Would be the best news beside transfer working, as i am sick of jumping through hoops to get 4 account live.

Yes u can pay with CC

nickthegr

Fledgling Freddie
So we can log in in the American payment system with the same way we log in on ywain servers? by adding _EU on the username?

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
i can log onto ywain-1-10 using _eu on the end but cant log into account site yet says error

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
i can log onto ywain-1-10 using _eu on the end but cant log into account site yet says error

You'll probably find that it does log you in, but first page shows up as error, but you can click through the other account pages.
Seems that way for me

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
I don't wish to log in onto ywain ... unless we get transfer ! QkeleQ !

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
I like how you scrubbed out your account name in the top right, but left it in plain view bang on in the middle of the page :D

Thanks for mentioning it. Time to try passwords :m00:

aika

Part of the furniture
I can log into ywain, but cant log into the acc center.
I guess we should wait till the process is finished :)

eble

Fledgling Freddie
I can log into ywain and a few hours ago couldn't access US acct centre.

I can now access the US acct centre as well, so it's moving, slowly, but moving

meerclar

Can't get enough of FH
I obviously cant log in to the EU servers, theres just an empty space where the list of servers should be.
I can log into the US account center by adding _EU to my account name but theres an error on the page that lists my subscriptions.
I cant log into the game with _EU suffix as I get the message that my password or username are incorrect.
Do I need to do anything to my EU client to access Ywain?

aika

Part of the furniture
I obviously cant log in to the EU servers, theres just an empty space where the list of servers should be.
I can log into the US account center by adding _EU to my account name but theres an error on the page that lists my subscriptions.
I cant log into the game with _EU suffix as I get the message that my password or username are incorrect.
Do I need to do anything to my EU client to access Ywain?

You need the US client

meerclar

Can't get enough of FH
Thats quite annoying as i deleted my US client a couple of weeks ago as i thought the EU client would be made capable of accessing the US servers. Thats what i get for thinking i suppose :(

Calina

Fledgling Freddie
You need the US client

oh..that's ofcourse my problem as well then. Since I only have EU client.

Do I have to download US client then? from scratch..or?
Sorry for stupid question but I'm blonde..and a girl :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom