EU Account Center Migration - 4/20/2010

delete

Can't get enough of FH
Its about 2AM in America mates.

what about it, mate?

"We are pleased to announce that we will be integrating the EU Account Center with the North American Mythic Account Center starting Monday, April 19th 2010."

"As part of this transition, we will be taking all EU Servers and the EU Account Center offline at 0400 GMT."

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
what about it, mate?

"We are pleased to announce that we will be integrating the EU Account Center with the North American Mythic Account Center starting Monday, April 19th 2010."

"As part of this transition, we will be taking all EU Servers and the EU Account Center offline at 0400 GMT."

4 gmt thats EU time?

Nate

FH is my second home
zomg call the timepolice!

He's already been here.

timecop.jpg

timecop1.jpg

Go Van Damme!

I like the way they break up the sentence on the box art :D They killed....his wife....ten years ago..........there's still...time to...save her.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
He's already been here.

timecop.jpg

timecop1.jpg

Go Van Damme!

I like the way they break up the sentence on the box art :D They killed....his wife....ten years ago..........there's still...time to...save her.

i was gonna post picture too but i cudnt be arsed to google! xD

gj tho nate!

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Andy I don't suppose you have a rough timescale as to how long its going to take from the migration to the transfer availability?

Not asking for a date or anything as such just you guys must be working to a target / time scale surely?

I think you'd get a lot more respect from the population if you let them know your ambitions etc,
even if they are insanely long as most people have said information is better than non at all.

Mythic_Andy

Fledgling Freddie
Andy I don't suppose you have a rough timescale as to how long its going to take from the migration to the transfer availability?

Not asking for a date or anything as such just you guys must be working to a target / time scale surely?

I think you'd get a lot more respect from the population if you let them know your ambitions etc,
even if they are insanely long as most people have said information is better than non at all.

Soon™ is pretty much what I can say at this juncture.

Rain

Fledgling Freddie
Soon = Early May u should say

I'm seriously considering the fact that it'll never happen, they're just jerking us around hoping we'll keep paying subs to the EU servers, less hassle for them that way.

delete

Can't get enough of FH
I'm seriously considering the fact that it'll never happen, they're just jerking us around hoping we'll keep paying subs to the EU servers, less hassle for them that way.

you're just mad cos you lost 2plat! :fluffle:

Nate

FH is my second home
If transfers don't happen after the end of April can we stop our current subscription until the transfers start?

Judder

Loyal Freddie
Andy, could you please confirm we will be able to use credit cards to pay for our accounts once we are part of the US account center ?

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Andy, could you please confirm we will be able to use credit cards to pay for our accounts once we are part of the US account center ?

Don't see why not, I'm paying for my Ywain accounts by credit card.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Don't see why not, I'm paying for my Ywain accounts by credit card.

Once the migration has completed, EU players will be required to use the North American Mythic Account Center for any account related services, including entering new EA Store Time Codes for game time. Be sure to add a new bookmark for the Mythic Account Center!

seems eu people still have to use time cards even in north american account center for their account_eu? :p

aika

Part of the furniture
well it think its actually better to pay with game card, seeing all the fuckup with the credit card overcharges

Marchakz

Loyal Freddie
seems eu people still have to use time cards even in north american account center for their account_eu? :p

That wouldn't make sense. After the merge our accounts should be 'the same' as NA accounts. They will probably let us chose between cc and game time cards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom